How manys guys is a woman allowed to have sex with in order to be wife material?

How manys guys is a woman allowed to have sex with in order to be wife material?

Attached: 1555199043663-3.jpg (959x960, 125K)

/thread

/thread

that shitskin looks like a woman

zero who are lower than me and I'm god

It is the wrong question, she has to be able to trust and pair bond.

In the ideal utopic world, 0. That way you perfectly bond with your partner for life.
In our current paradigm and society? If you can get her with less than 3 you are pretty much getting the golden ticket. At almost 28 y/o I just cant see myself getting a virgin anymore, so the less the better :/

Fpbp

>Incels

Have sex

>not fucking around and then getting arranged marriaged to some virgin Indian girl

white people fucked up

>incels
r*ddit pls

Where the fuck are you suppose to find such woman?
Every girl i met had at least 3-5 boyfriends and they probably lied, too.

0 = Perfect tier
1 (who actually died and widowed her) = Acceptable tier
1 (who left her and she learned the error of her ways) = Can be overcome
2 (who both died) = SUSPICIOUS, beware of black widow
2 (excuses) = do not pursue, anything beyond this level is dangerous

That’s sinful. Screw off demon.

minimum 10

3 TOP

Ahahaha good luck

I don't know dude, I didn't have any problems finding one. Everyone says that they don't exist but my experience is living proof of the alternative. Make yourself into somebody worth their time. Don't blame them for not coming up to you and asking to be your girlfriend, you have to make the effort to be somebody worth dating and then make the effort to go get one.

>How manys guys is a woman allowed to have sex with in order to be wife material?

0, max 1

Exactly zero

No hymen, no diamond.

fpbp

Attached: Crying-Frog-Meme-06.jpg (937x528, 215K)

IDK bro thats why Im saying the less the better but dont expect to find the unicorn that is virginity so easily, it sucks but its your choice, get a family with the least roastie of them all or die alone sticking up to your ideals

I really think a young widow whose husband died is an acceptable choice, pre-children obviously.

He is actually good looking. Mutts like you probably think that women are only into bearded high test huge brutes.

Attached: 1-long-blonde-Messy-Hairstyles-Men-20151.jpg (355x236, 23K)

Twice widowed is way too suspicious, I'd be paranoid my whole life. 0 or once widowed is okay, not divorced.

Attached: 2384.jpg (1080x967, 227K)

Dude dated a single mom and now has fully access to her child, too.

Attached: 1555199914137-0.jpg (540x960, 62K)

WHAT THE FUCK
I LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A FUCKING VIRGIN
I KEEP TRYING TO FIX THESE BITCHES AND IT DOESNT WORK BUT I CANT EVEN FIND 18 YR OLD VIRGIN HERE THEY ARE ALL BRAINWASHED BY JEWS
ARE YOU SHILLS? DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN? WHAT THE FUCK

Good point

Attached: 58c.jpg (1022x1024, 119K)

ive found one chick who was a true virgin but she has still had past boyfriends and done handjobs etc

its amazing how unreal this scenario is now. you practically have to buy a robot to obtain it and at that point there will never be any connection

Attached: endit.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Only correct answer

You gotta take the Mormonpill.

HONK

Realistically speaking I accept 3.
You know she's gonna have a boyfriend in her teens and highschool. One during uni and eventually one in her actual adult life which is her last joker if it doesn't work out. That would be 3 relatively long term relationships with good reasons to part ways at big turns of her life (and at which she finds herself attracted to older, more mature men)
Anything more than that shows the tendency of fooling around with the consequences we know.

Stfu woman are whores

hot

Attached: 1402132957023.jpg (800x611, 237K)

Obviously zero is the ideal, and the further you deviate from that the further away from ideal she is. But good luck finding that. And really, if it's not zero, it might as well be 100. Because how can you really know? They lie. They're even onto the dividing by 2 trick and they account for that. A woman who tells you she's fucked 6 guys probably fucked 60. And you can't really know. Do you know how easy it is for women to get discrete dick? The CIA wouldn't be able to consistently track the dick-taking of a modern thot.

Women with > 1 are whores

>that's not nice to treat a lady like that u meanie.

Attached: beta.jpg (280x180, 17K)

Go and marry an Amish girl, you unrealistic fucks.

>0

The only acceptable answer. Non virgin women should be put to death

Attached: 02384903284.jpg (468x253, 52K)

that’s not a virgin you retarded leaf

a virgin is a girl who hasn't had sex (intact hymen). Giving a guy a handjob doesn't mean you are no longer a virgin you tard.