Tell me what I need to know about this gook

Tell me what I need to know about this gook

Attached: 800px-Andrew_Yang_talking_about_urban_entrepreneurship_at_Techonomy_Conference_2015_in_Detroit,_MI_( (800x1148, 176K)

He's a gook.

He's going to give you $1000/mo. You should vote for him because Trump is a cuck.

Attached: 1403496298835.png (988x1463, 2M)

Don't trust him he's a gook. Those fuckers move in a hive mind mentality and they're trying to take over. He's not showing his real agenda.

Only poors get that money.
Don't be a poor.
faggot

Yes goy, vote for Trump again instead so he can keep giving all our money to Israel and let in record numbers of non-white immigrants, all while accomplishing nothing he promised he would do during the campaign

Gun grabbing liberal wants to give you 1000 dollars for you to compromise your values.

Attached: 1405576431965.gif (400x256, 1.45M)

$1000

Literally every citizen from 18 years old to 60 gets it. Poors don't get it if they already get that much in welfare

The only man who got interviewed by Ben Shapiro and not got completely annihilated. I'd watch that shit if I were you a real eye opener on what he really stands and the threat (automitation) that the US will face

HE wants to make your life a living hell by placing $1000 into your bank account each month.

Also higher taxes.

Does Shapiro ever really "annihilate" any of his guests? I've only seen really friendly, courteous interviews on his show with Democrats, people on the left, and people he disagrees with. It's always very amicable from what I've seen

Only big corporations and Jews who aren't paying their fair share now anyway will have higher taxes

He has zero chance of winning the nomination from the Democrap party.

/alluneed2know

He has policies that will solve many of the big problems facing the United States, but he has close to no chance of winning the election.

Shits never gonna get better so why not just get $1000 a month while we go down the rabbit hole

>interviewed by Ben Shapiro and not got completely annihilated
>annihilated
Ben Shapiro literally just provided him a platform for the guy to share his ideas. It wasn't an argument at all, it was just "tell people what you think." What the hell was going thru your head when you attempted to listen to it?

They said the same shit about Trump and look how that turned out

You're an idiot.

>bread and circuses
>fixing problems
Lul

He has a CNN town hall tomorrow at 7pm EST.

>I'm the chink tupac

Attached: Capture.png (597x841, 232K)

There was a lot of argument. Shapiro brought up counterpoints to Yang and they went back and forth some times on various topics.

There was a few times where while a topic was introduced where Shapiro started with
>What do you think about X?
>Because the conservative idea about X is ___

And there was maybe a couple times where he offered yang a chance to respond to the general conservative idea on something after yang talked about a policy position generally.
There was only one time where he questioned yang on the same policy twice, and even then he didn't push it, he only prompted yang with ideas that he could respond to.

This is not the "back and forth" that constitutes an "annihilation."

If you can't tell the difference between someone giving someone else a platform to advertise their ideas and a debate, I really wonder how you perceive the world. I normally expect this kind of view from really vapid liberals, not people on Jow Forums.

>not people on Jow Forums
you kidding? Jow Forums is stupid as shit

this

I'm not denying it wasn't more of an interview, but to say that Shapiro didn't bring in his own views to challenge Yang is wrong. The best example of this was when they were talking about healthcare. It wasn't as passive at all nor can you simply dismiss Shapiro's counters as "general conservative idea." He brought up his own personal views and even said things to the effect of "I believe or I think." It wasn't a confrontational interview, but it wan't a passive one with no conflict either. It did have a lot of substance though.

this desu
I’d be super comfy while the world burns