White people have to systematically oppress and genocide people to prove they're superior to them

>White people have to systematically oppress and genocide people to prove they're superior to them.

Imagine a fair playing field for all races lmao you white people would be screwed.

Attached: 59dd6767b6acc7eb35209349a14c41ae0561944a_hq.gif (500x302, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hurr durr not an even playing field

posts a Loli, GTFO scum

Attached: 1524912173626.jpg (960x460, 170K)

It was a fair playing field...
Whites beat everyone though.

>Be born in a place with advanced infrastructure rich enough to have a parent home to raise you, schooling and medicine to keep you healthy with enough food to not be malnourished.
>Equal to someone born in Africa.

fucking epic

Whites made a of that infrastructure it wasn't gifted to them retard.

>Imagine a fair playing field for all races lmao you white people would be screwed.
This isn't correct. All that happens when you give the lesser races opportunity is they take over from superior intellects. See: California.

t. Unemployed Californian

>Imagine a fair playing field
You mean no affirmative action, preferential admission to schools?

they don't have to, but if they let us, why not
also op is a pedo

Define a fair playing field.

Attached: 1413160066748.png (625x626, 35K)

If you had a brain you woild clearly see this is the right response to your stupid statement

Fair playing field like niggers not being niggers or whites being niggers?

It was gifted to them from their parents and their environment.

How are blacks in the desert with no waterways supposed to get the materials needed to build infrastructure? A lot of problems aren't based on IQ but resource availability.

that was a fair playing field.

There’s a pretty big field back in Africa faggot.

1 resource rich continent with tropical weather.
and the most variety of life on earth.

1 continent where it freezes 50% of the year.

a -50% debuff.

for a -20/-30 iq difference.

I thought the gif was funny not sexy you pedos.

>whitey stoleded muh resources
>we ain’t got no resources

Attached: 1554951591030.jpg (640x640, 25K)

>naked kids are funny

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Looks at ghettos seeing blacks kill blacks.

Attached: 8BBAAF22-B5C3-4318-A023-7E9008DA1AA5.jpg (2008x1057, 1.52M)

Africa is actually rich in resource.
What the fuck are you doing in Canada? Immigrate back to whatever shithole your parents came from.
It's not right for nonwhite who live in white countries to disrespect them and vice versa.

Violence breeds more violence. It's a cycle that can affect any race.

>naked kids are cute and funny
Fuck off bubble tub ross. Metokur already made 3 videos about your pedo ass.

Attached: pepeeeeeee.jpg (251x242, 10K)

imagine believing this unironically people there have to carry waterbuckets on their heads for miles retard

>getting this mad and thinking loli imatters

Attached: 1554525023053.jpg (367x358, 24K)

Stop projecting, Shlomo.

Can we rangeban Canada?
I mean im a literal faggot but goddam canadians are bigger faggots than me

>allowing yourself to be systematically oppressed and genocided
Fucking weak.

mmmmmmmm mucha delicia

Attached: 1554423256012.jpg (700x957, 492K)

I want to mating press Kuroko

>African civilization was/is shit because no resources
also
>Whitey stole all of Africa's natural resources

Make up your mind. Either Africa is a barren wasteland devoid of natural resources, or it was rich with resources that le ebil white man stole. If the latter is true, why didn't African niggers have advanced civilization before whites arrived?

its both

>10,000 years of KANGS before whitey even left his cave
>in one of the most resource rich continents in the entire world
>still living in mud huts and eating mosquito burgers
OH NO NO NO NO
>black """"people""""

Attached: 1551925538106.gif (500x396, 2M)

>carry buckets on head
>too stupid to drill a water well
lmao my nigger loving grandpa traveled around Africa to teach niggers how did for water. Get that through your head, niggers are too stupid to drill a well without whitey to teach 'em!

I've read an article about this. Some rural retards in Africa had to walk for miles to draw water from a river until a group of white people from another country came and dig a well for them.

>non-white people get oppressed and genocided but can't do anything about it because they're inferior
>whine on the internet and fantasize about not being so worthless

Sad!

Attached: trudeauu.jpg (697x396, 69K)

Right. It's more accurate to say they taught those nogs how to dig a well.

The starting line was thousands of years ago. Whites are the ones who sailed the globe to make anyone else even aware of how badly they'd lost.

>100000 years ago
people are all in tribes eating bugs while naked
>now
Whites run the world

Gg no rm

house nigga if blacks are stupid then how did they built the pyramids don't tell me you think pale skinned weak arabs and whites could survive in the desert and move the giant stone blocks?

>showing up to work is oppressing people

Attached: 1540401017662.jpg (413x400, 153K)

Why did they build their village miles away from the nearest river?

There was a fair playing field. Guess who won?

Kys pedo nigger

We did have an even playing field, when everyone migrated from africa they were even, all other continents developed societies, africa stayed a shithole with nothing but villages until colonization.

Shut up Kuroko.

Attached: 5d548cec1c1fb4448d33dbc640b975eb.jpg (1200x845, 255K)

Look at the Siege of Jadotville.
2500+ blacks with some mercs from Belgium and France desperately trying to organize them VS. 150 Good ol’ Irish lads.
Can you guess who won that battle? The blacks even had air support and still got owned.

Attached: 92BA6518-6909-4A37-A80F-04C840007E38.jpg (960x640, 181K)

>prove
How do you think we got to where we are today Chang? We oppressed and genocided anyone who didn't bow on that fair playing field youre talking about. We sure didnt get on top by bitching and whining; that was the jews.

Attached: toughshit.jpg (940x788, 217K)

They even had an early game head start to shine becayse they didn't have to do all that walking. Still fucked it up

A FUCKING LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Attached: the_average_canadian.png (633x657, 617K)

>Ignoring the blacks who were also born here

how would you make it fair exactly?

Attached: 1538308119811.jpg (940x788, 119K)

>Multiple other races are easily oppressed by white people
Yeah, that makes us superior

>White people didn't play fair, they exploited everyone else! That's why they did well!
The opposite is true. The REAL history is that Europe has always been oppressed. European dominance is a very recent trend and a complete upset in terms of world history.

The Ancient Egyptians dwarfed the power of Europe, with most of Europe being scattered or barbarous. Then the Egyptians collapsed. The Greeks picked up the pieces as they struggled with Middle Eastern countries. Afterwards the Romans sprung out, mainly dominated Europe and North Africa, and then collapsed. Then came the Vikings, who pillaged Europe. Just when the Viking problem started to fade, out came the aggressive Muslim empires who promptly pinned Europe from the east and west. The Europeans would take around 1,000 years to become strong enough to break free, a point which came after they found it easier to sail all the way across the Atlantic Ocean and settle on the other side of the planet. China was stronger than the entirety of Europe combined until the 15th century at the earliest. The Chinese could have come by and sacked everyone (even the Mongols crushed the Muslims) but the Chinese just didn't care enough to do so.

People who tell you that Europe has always been powerful don't know a thing about world history.

>150 Irish vs 3000 Congolese + frog mercs
>Irish suffer no causalities
>300 dead Congolese + 1000 wounded
>Irish radio into HQ "We could do with some whiskey."

The British Empire recruited heavily from Ireland for centuries for a reason

Attached: the-siege-of-jadotville_image-750x400.jpg (750x400, 43K)

How do you think whites got to that point?

China being so solipsistic saved the planet.

kek

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1443038410562.png (1280x720, 671K)

a fair playing field would mean no handouts or AA

Mate you don't know wtf you are talking about at all.
Europe has been powerful since ancient times.
The Greeks stopped the Persians
The Romans dominated Egypt
The Germanic dominated all of Europe
The crusaders dominated muslims
Then finally the western Europeans do,inated the entire world.

It was fair from the start

I'm all for equality of opportunity, which we have. The sjw leftard crowd want equality of outcome regardless of ability which is fucking absurd.

>It was gifted to them from their parents and their environment.
Wahhhhhh! You are a dud, a fucking loser, and you want to justify stealinfrom people so you invent this fantasy where white are oppressor and everyone else is a victim. You are truly a piece of stinky human fecal matter. I think you should be put out of your misery...

Someone posted a wikipedia link here once of a battle where like 10 people beat an entire army of niggers in Africa without casualties but can't remember it's name.

Attached: 1552851664073.jpg (550x734, 159K)

The Greeks stopped the Persians (in a war lasting 50 years) after the Persians invaded them. The Greeks invaded Persia back, but then promptly lost power.
The Romans dominated Egypt after Egypt had long since lost its power.
The Holy Roman Empire (Germans) dominated Europe while it was being pinned down by the Muslims.
The crusaders fought back and forth with the Muslims until reaching a white peace that left Europe pinned down.

I don't know what history books you read, but they were dead wrong.

nigger

There was a battle called Blood River. It was in retaliation for africans killing peaceful settlers,
20k africans died and only 3 whites were injured.

Ever hear of Lake Tanganyika? It's the longest lake in the word, the second largest in volume, and second deepest? How about the Nile river? it's the longest river in the world? That's a lot of Fucking water in Africa, if people don't want to live near it that's there fucking fault.

Attached: 46c5a74dd6ba1256e88947847bae287b.jpg (250x250, 14K)

First point proves me correct

Egypt was never an Empire it was regional power unlike the Romans that were a huge Empire and occupied ancient Egypt.

This is something you anti-white racists always leave out because you are uneducated and idiotic.
Germanic doesnt refer to germans you imbecile.
Literally all the germanic peoples of the north invaded all of Europe took over Rome and settled all over the continent and founded numerous dynasties and civilisations. Even in North Africa
They founded Spain, They founded Russia, England, France, Took control of Rome etc.

Go read a history book you anti-white woke moron.

if other races were so strong and smart, they'd be able to resist the genocide, right? they outnumber us so numbers aren't the problem.

wasn't the longest river some shit in South America?

Came for the cunny.

Attached: Hitoribocchi.no.Marumaru.Seikatsu.full.2538447.jpg (1600x1568, 364K)

I think they made villages away from water for mosquito/malaria reasons. I could be misinformed.

>Nigger too dumb to build near water
>Nigger too dumb or lazy to hunt

I have to put up with charity commercials about niggers who need help because they walk 10km a day for water or have no food. From my perspective, that alone warrants the oppression and genocide.

nigger pedo alert. Another nigger after little white kids. Shocker.

Attached: 1548358832018.png (250x202, 20K)

Based.
Cringe.

what led to those conditions user?

Attached: xdddd.jpg (215x250, 10K)

>people there have to carry waterbuckets on their heads for miles retard

Look at this picture and think about it.

Attached: aqueduct.jpg (1000x649, 1.06M)

You're right. The West should just leave the rest of the world to their own devices instead of giving aid and allowing them into their countries.

My position has been from the start that Europe has struggled to exist and was in no position to exploit others. I don't know how saying this makes me an anti-white racist, especially since it's fact.

The Greeks managed to stop the Persians from invading them, and did manage to invade them back, but they fell from power before they could really dominate and exploit others. Egypt indeed wasn't looking to invade Europe, but at its peak Egypt was far stronger than what Europe was. The Romans only conquered Egypt long after Egypt had fell from power. The Germanic peoples did achieve prominence over Europe, but they weren't exploiting non-Europeans to a significant degree. The existence of the Germanic peoples did not prevent the Viking tyranny nor did it prevent the Muslims from pinning Europe.

So what you say is either irrelevant to the point or factually wrong. You should claim to be drunk now and vacate the thread.

You have to go back

Attached: 20190413_214621.jpg (1018x643, 483K)

This. Also if non whites think white people are so evil, why do they follow us around like lost dogs?

user your position is wrong and revisionism.
Europe has continually dominated everyone its encountered.
I mean to add to your egyptian bullshit the Greeks took over Egypt Cleopatra was a Macedonian.
that was befor the Romans
>but they weren't exploiting non-Europeans to a significant
you fucking what? you are literally just babling nonsense now.
are europeans now non-europeans?

You are a complete and utter fool.

came to look at the gif tbqh, op is a faggot

also I know you are that black surpemacist kang faggot that goes around calling people that school you a "drunk"
All your arguments are uneducated white hate and invalid.

>Europe has continually dominated everyone its encountered
Now THAT'S revisionism. You should try actually learning about history before you try to yell at people about it. If the Europeans were so busy dominating people you'd think they wouldn't have let Spain and Constantinople fall.

Attached: 109 Muslim Conquest 632-750 Map.jpg (759x395, 94K)

>Imagine a fair playing field for races
That's history nigger. Nobody had any special treatment in the beginning and we still created civilization thousands of years before africans had even come close. Look at Liberia. It has the same constitution as the US. It was inhabited by some of the best educated blacks in africa, and they still turned out like everyother country on that continent. Ruled by warlords and barely surviving off the initial infastructure. What does that tell you?

Attached: 4c39be30abdec15fd0c2005b0ed283f42d7f53487dfd36663c51f7a99fc9e639.gif (450x234, 1000K)

How is it now the case? you fucking retard.
>yell
Lol you emotional feminine negro liar.
Are the words cutting your fragile skin to shreds?
You are a revisionist fantasist.

>Imagine a fair playing field
I'm imagining bro..
currently ~10% of world pop, imagine an even population distribution. Others wouldn't stand a chance..

Attached: 1543862202747.jpg (606x605, 51K)

Explain to me how the image I posted exhibits European domination.

This could have been a raildex thread.

Attached: 0kme.jpg (1276x718, 187K)

who gives a shit about your image. Nothing you say makes sense and is the ranting of a schizophrenic.

First you say that I don't know history, then when I present you with historical fact you say that you don't give a shit. If I'm so wrong then it should be easy for you to explain why. Tell me how the Muslims invading Spain demonstrates European dominance.

I thought so too, but apparently he's right. At least according to a google search...

Attached: Screenshot_214.png (1363x246, 406K)

I'd also like to congratulate you for being a mother fucker stupid enough to think that the guy posting with a Nazi flag is a damn black supremacist. Like holy shit, that's some impressive incompetence.

>white people are so superior intellectually and as a result technologically you need to force them to fight with spears and rocks so brownies even have a fighting chance and don't get BTFO

epic.