Stephen Hawking feared genetic engineering would create ‘superhumans’

Why is the West so afraid of improving themselves?

Attached: 1532272534252.jpg (1367x2048, 392K)

No clue, my Dad makes a non-logical argument of muh feels whenever I bring up the idea. People just don't like feeling inferior, they're seemingly very insecure.

Stephen hawking was correct about certain variables, although he never told the full truth. Humanity is scared to be inferior to better humans, genetically altered humans, that could rule over the naturally bred men and women. With fear comes hostility, the answer is simple.

Because it would mean some people are subhuman compared. Also boomer logic.

If we knew that we are not fucking up our lineage with unstable modifications, we should do it.
Besides, we need a modified human race able to survive space travels and normal evolution isn't going to create it.

the goyim need to be stupid not smart

you mean that retard that was put in his place was made to say something irrelevant.
How not fascinating

its that movie gatica. nobody wants to talk about that movie because so few liked it and every one knows some one is going to bring up gatica

Genetic engineering might be the only way to save white desu instead of importing people from shitholes you could create superhumans and maybe even "produce" them in artificial wombs. Imagine one super DNA of white race implemented in every white country, maybe you could even make it dominant so even if some roastie fuck niggers her babies would be also full white superhuman with black dna destroyed. Sadly religioncucks are against cuz "muh we arent animals to be modified" and general fear of that for some reason. What Hawking feared is that only the rich would become superhumans and that the way he said it i believe. It would need to be implemented on national scale to avoid that

Muh democracy.

So people who contribute nothing of importance can feel important making muh morals declarations.

This is why (((they))) and the plutocrats hate whites---whites could literally create a new race of superhumans.

The self-cleaning asshole will revolutionize how we visualize the future of our society. Mark my words.

>Stephen Hawking
Jealousy. That man thought that if he had to spend his whole life as a vegetable others should too.

because they have morals

>It would need to be implemented on national scale
fucking commie

Attached: 1532224685702.jpg (2486x1906, 1.36M)

You realise if it would become true and not me implemented on everyone this world would turn into literally rich superhumans with immorality ruling over subhuman slaves

there is literally nothing wrong with inferior being worshiping gods

you don't realize that if rich superhumans don't incentivize developing it first, it won't happen at all
you don't realize the rich superhumans will have superhuman needs, and thus will need enhanced servants too
you don't realize those that will fail to earn enhancement all in all deserve to be evolutionary dead ends
because you're a commie faggot

Attached: 1548605586498.jpg (500x746, 74K)

I despise the idea because it just makes us more reliant on industrial society. It not like it would be automatic...no, we would need thousands of scientists who's only jobs are to maintain these genetic engineering factories, also there's no such things as superior without cost, which means these superhumans would have biological flaws that need to be tended to, which is more jobs.

The only reason capitalism works is because every human is born equal and has his chance in life to get rich or fail and die. Once there gonna be superhuman dna only for certain group of population capitalism wont work and everything will turn into slavery. Also you french faggot read a book about communism and what it really means before you start calling anyone talking about implementing something on everyone commie

>every human is born equal
stopped reading there
because I don't care about any of your retarded communist drivel

Attached: 1547385827158.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

he knew in a world of superhumans, his crippled as would be put down

Genetically engineered monster girls for domestic ownership when?

Attached: 1464001463208.jpg (900x1442, 161K)

>Stephen Hawking is a retard outside of his area of study
I deal with geniuses all the time in research studies and can honestly say that people give way too much weight to these people when they're talking about subjects they're not familiar with

We wuz gods

Attached: 1539338660362.jpg (400x300, 98K)

>every human is born equal

Attached: 1541329495427.jpg (1024x683, 424K)

>corrupt as fuck government with zero regards for the rights or welfare of citizens with endless spying, forced multiculti and a reality denying hyper egalitarian state
>private companies care about nothing but meeting or exceeding their yearly growth requirments
What could possibly go wrong with trusting either?

Attached: unleash the 56%.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

>would
chinamen already created super babies
(((they))) even got mad accuse the chinese of using 'muh aids' fear to create super babies since the gene the chinese edited also led to an increased in intelligence in lab animals

Attached: Capture.png (727x552, 459K)

it already did. look at abbos and africans, then look at euros

Attached: 1546115049401.jpg (1296x1296, 718K)

>Why is the West so afraid of improving themselves?

Because they have bought into the retarded hippie mindset of "nature knows best"
We're all fucking carbon, create some fucking catgirls already
Humanity is fucking retarded if they're not trying to achieve assisted evolution.

based chinese, last stand against (((them)))

God created with his voice, to change the creation
is to change his voice, you will go to the lake of
fire for it. have fun.

Nothing ever goes ideally, if we thought that the advances in information technology was going to bring the world closer, it just fucked us by further stratifying our unity and sense of social cohesion.
Do you really want to risk what may come going in that direction when it comes to modifying our human biology?

Attached: 1406150831154.jpg (495x495, 47K)

slimby

Literally individualism. Superhumans would improve the race but make it harder for individuals alive today to compete. "Based" individualism is what is killing the West.

Attached: 1521326554687.png (1128x1002, 105K)

This.
One the other hand human adaptability is spooky. We'll adapt to fucking anything. your kids' generation will survive if all their social interaction are done solely online.

/thread
Say it with me, newfags.
>tribe matters
>I am not just an individual

>feared
Why the fuck are we afraid of this? We NEED superhumans or we are never going to get anywhere. Being against this is virtue signaling to an absolutely ridiculous degree. Now we are going to mandate that a certain amount of DUMB people are born every year because we need more diversity?

Why don't you just let a miracle albino negro fuck your wife user? They'll jump higher, run faster, and be smarter? It's the exact same principle, replacing DNA with superior versions.

stephen hawking hasn't said a single word that he himself conjured up in 15 years. the jews are controlling his wheelchair computer and vox synthesizer to get him to hypnotize more good goys

>nigger DNA
>superior
If your metric for superiority is how many felonies you commit and how close your IQ is to 70, you're spot on

Fuck, please science make me able to become a cat boy femboy in my lifetime

Attached: F05920CF-1D80-428F-A8AB-947899FC0342.jpg (670x710, 49K)

We need to change the direction of things. We are headed into a real nightmare right now. The super babies could save us.

I'd say some people fear that but it's mostly virtue signaling. The fake compassionate outrage culture has lost all reason and now they will come to the defense of literally anything as long as they can claim to have the moral high ground.

Do you not understand how this works user? Your cucking your own dna with a superior replacement.

Genetically modifing your children to be better with forigen dna(which would be the only way for maximum results) is just cuckoldry with less steps.

great movie but still, we need to break some eggs

I wonder if this will have any early effects? Hearing children who learn sign language are able to use it to communicate earlier than they’re able to speak (they still mess up signs similar to a baby babbling). Perhaps these children could be fluent in Chinese Sign Language by the time they can speak

Attached: 424F395D-8BC6-4A09-804E-C58AE74AC45D.gif (640x360, 317K)

How can you willing be this much of a faggot?
I can understand wanting some sexual relief and a dude is the only thing available but if you could have anything you want why have some cross-dressing faggot?

Rot in a fiery hell with your synths.

>being this much of a cuck

People that want to make humanity perfect generally end up creating mass scale slaughter. Not that it can be stopped, the modern mindset makes it unavoidable.

>Not realizing genetic control Is a thing we have to worry about
Oy vey goyim

Europeans are conditioned to consider notions of genetic hierarchy as the most heretical of hatethink