Don't let stuff like this be partisan Jow Forums...

Don't let stuff like this be partisan Jow Forums. We all need to stop bullshit like this no matter what side the pol spectrum we are on. We as right wingers are supposed to be anti-authoritarian, small government libertarians anyway. We're supposed to hate the state, remember? That's how we were back in the day with Ruby Ridge and Waco, don't let that go just because the media and the left mucked us up with their stupid "actually its RACISM that makes cops kill people!" BS crap.

This man legit just took out a gun and executed a guy BTW. And he will face no charges. Unreal. Even if you believe it genuinely was an accident (prob wasn't) just try using that defense next time you "accidentally" kill someone with your car because you weren't really paying attention for whatever reason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 9.02.12 PM.png (464x457, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6IntxCA3sA
cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/jail-shooting-no-charges/index.html
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
youtu.be/Gudj7QWIHfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Even if you believe it genuinely was an accident (prob wasn't) just try using that defense next time you "accidentally" kill someone with your car because you weren't really paying attention for whatever reason.
I mean, you'll be charged with negligent manslaughter AT BEST and face spending the next 10 years behind bars.

The worst police brutality story was the Kelly Thomas murder. Beatdown begins at timestamp 14:30

youtube.com/watch?v=A6IntxCA3sA

Attached: 000.png (620x320, 377K)

>cooperate with police
>nothing bad happens
why is this a difficult concept for brown-eyed people?

get the fuck off the board boomer

>cooperate with police
you have no legitimacy or authority faggot

>CNN
>I didn't link to any PROOF of my claim because I already know it's bullshit.
Go ahead and call me a bootlicker, nigger.

Should have listened to the cop. This is dindu level posting. Op got pulled over today and is now butthurt lol

>I have no clue what a boomer is, but Shareblue teaches us to use that term on anyone who calls us out on our shilling.

Unironically kys.

what's the problem? criminal faggot is in strip search room getting undressed, drops his drugs and attempts to swallow them. Resisting cops and they attempt to prevent him from eating drugs in a 2x2 cell. Get shot and plays victim. Too bad they didn't headshot him

Seriously though, if he had just listened to the cop none of that would have happened. Are you a nigger?

I'm not making that argument you dummy. Yes or no - should the cop have beat the guy to death for him being uncooperative in that manner?

This guy was trying to eat his drugs in the strip room. Too bad they didn’t kill him. Drug dealers should get the rope.

>play simon says with police
>they say crawl towards them with hands up
>get shot
>simon didn't say!

Attached: simon says don't pull up your underwear BANG BANG BANG.jpg (398x505, 34K)

>mistaking a gun for a taser

That smells like bullshit

Don't worry lads it's all part of accelerationism. By 2150 we'll have had enough.

>unarmed man resisting
>it is perfectly reasonable for the armed cop to shoot him to death
the OP wasn't posing any danger to either of those cops, he was being restrained but the cunt pulled out a gun he thought was a taser (doubtful) and shot him to death
Do you really think it would be a viable defense in court for a civilian to pull out a gun and shoot someone to death that posed no threat to them, and then claim they thought the gun they put on their own hip was a taser? Fuck off, he should be tried for murder or at least manslaughter.

Attached: 1551490396671.jpg (720x709, 23K)

>thinking OP is the boomer that got smoked
kys

video?

DO NOT REACH FOR YOUR PANTS OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU

>reaches for pants

Black user here. I was just watching this on World Star Hip Hop and snickering at the fact that White people (especially /pol) would defend this guy. It's clear he did nothing wrong. Though this happens to Black people all of the time and you have nothing to say.

So, it kind of makes it hard for me to stand up for this guy when the rest of police brutality goes so unchallenged. Clearly there is a double standard to who gets outrage.

I was obviously referring to the man in the OP image and post who was shot, not insinuating that the poster of the OP was the man shot

Attached: 1533135063372.gif (500x493, 631K)

>unarmed man resisting
>it is perfectly reasonable for the armed cop to shoot him to death

>resisting
>armed man
>wasn't posing any danger
Do you see the logical fails there. Imagine wrestling with this guy when he has a gun and you might take it from him. Imagine what might happen?

Attached: Doc.jpg (636x761, 130K)

Not all of us nuggly

BAN ASSAULT PANTS!!

But he wasn't. There were two guys. When that man was being shot in the torso, he was in a fucking chokehold by the other cop. He posed literally no danger to either one of those cunts, yet this brainlet pulls out a gun and murders him. Whether he thought it was a taser or not is irrelevant, that man is dead because of him and it was not self-defense.

he couldn't because he was another homeless drugged out mentally fucked retard. should have been gassed ages ago

I still can't figure out what he dropped. Apparently the cop thought it was a tazer.

I remember this video of a wreck and this cop pulls and starts walking towards the wrecked car. As the cop is walking up a guy comes out of the car with his hands straight up(not like opening the door and stepping out, the car is flipped and he basically stands up inside the wreck if i remember right). The cop pulls out his gun fast af and ends that dude just like that. Anyone have the video/story of this? was the craziest cop shit i have ever seen.

>We
Libertarian ideals let to the current system we live in. Non whites cannot be trusted with freedom. Ancap is Jewish bull.

a small bundle of drugs, probably meth

Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further...

Attached: Screenshot_20190413111249_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 297K)

>We as right wingers are supposed to be anti-authoritarian, small government libertarians anyway.
Nah

Cops are zogbots retard

The ADL gives cops medals for doing their bidding and trains them to target white nationalists

Just listen to authority goy

Attached: 57746328985.png (969x678, 763K)

Attached: Justified.jpg (1920x1226, 270K)

Ok, user. Here's the update. Looks like the officer was let go.
cnn.com/2019/04/13/us/jail-shooting-no-charges/index.html

BUMP

I love veterans

AH SHIT

Was the victim white?

On the bright side, the left cant say its cause he was a nigger.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE,,,,.

Hey you guys remember back in 2016 where some fbi agent douchebag did a backflip and lost his gun and it misfired hitting somebody?
pretty sure nothing happened for that either..

When you make a job mistake, OP, you burn the french fries. But its not a crime for you to burn the french fries. Its just a job mistake and your boss yells at you and you get back to work. Maybe you'll get retraining.
Unfortunately, when a police officer makes a job mistake, he or someone else can get hurt. But its still just a job mistake and not a crime. An accident. Just like your french fries. Job mistakes get personnel actions, not criminal charges. it is not a crime to make a mistake. Criminal charges are just for criminal acts.

Send him back for training.

Maybe don't act like a nigger and pick a fight with two guys that have guns.

>horseshoe theory
>what are police unions and bootlickers?
i lost all hope after the crawl over to me manlet kept his job
see these faggots
ect

Just lmao at all the amerimutt bootlickers itt. I'm not a lolbertarian but holy shit at you mexican nigger mongrels kissing the ass of the agents of zog.

>I respect the badge
>Should've cooperated with the cop
>Not listening justifies murder
>You're a nigger if you don't spread your ass cheeks for zogbots
>You're just mad you got a speeding ticket lmao
>Thank you Officer Tyrone Ramos for killing that uncooperative white man

OH BUT THEY'LL NEVER EVER COME FOR ME I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND I RESPECT THE BADGE THANK YOU BASED ZOG COPS

I don't know, I kinda like authoritarianism. Most Americans are fat, subhuman mutts, too stupid to think for themselves.

If the victim did something that legally warrants a tase, then he morally deserved a bullet.

see and convince me anything of value was, or ever will be lost

Chase Bishop, 30, appeared in a Denver courtroom Friday and was sentenced to two years of probation.

the drug shouldn't be illegal in the first place, it's unconstitutional, interferes with pursuit of happiness. also cops should face serious charges for forgetting their training, if you can't tell which of your tools is which in a high pressure situation, you should not be a policeman.

Authority itself isn't bad. Authority in the hands of 56% affirmative action mongrels enforcing the will of their ZOG masters is bad.

Pursuit of happiness isn't a constitutional right you retarded drug addict mexican.

yeah, let's give these mutts more freedom to do what they want, look how it's turned out so far.
Dumb fucking leafchink. You guys are honorary mutts.

>before Jow Forums
>after Jow Forums

guess you don't need your coffee or alcohol anymore, then.

>killing someone over victimless crime
>but he was destroying evidence
blatantly ignoring evidence of murder
the curriculum is designed to weed out moral cadets. most cool cops in the lower ranks quit because the system sucks and the laws immoral
just sit through a criminal justice class at a community college sometime
>everyone is just trying to keep up with the joneses
>sip
>triage
>female officer
>don't socialize in the community you work

This is my hometown. Guy wasnt killed, recovering from stomach shot. Seems like the officer legit fucked up for shouting taser before firing. Idk, fuck em all!

Why are american cops not this alpha.

youtu.be/Gudj7QWIHfw

Any time you decide to physically resist arrest, you are basically asking to get killed by the cop. Because what the fuck do you think is gonna happen if you ever get the upper hand over an arresting officer? The more you struggle, the more they escalate use of force. And the endgame for that is always a bullet. If you're too stupid to realize this, you deserve the bullet.

American police is the only in the whole world that can't control one customer with a two man team.
Also the lack of physical requirements is alarming.
And mistaking a gun for a taser is a serious fuckup and should have some serious consequences. Try that shit in the military. Accidentally load your weapon with live ammunition instead of planks and shoot your teammate.
There's no fucking way they gonna write it off as accidents happen.
USA really needs to put some thought on these issues. Raise the bar.
Btw there's no such thing as an accident with a firearm.

>My face
>My soul

Don't commit crimes, simple.
However sometimes we get pulled over for going 5 over, and a cop tries to bully us, and if we call him an asshole he might end up beating the shit out of you or killing you and getting away with it. So if a cop is in trouble don't help him, even if he's fighting some nigger. Just let it play out and whoever wins, so be it. If a cop dies don't mourn, literally no one cares. If a cop killer is on the lose who gives a fuck, no one. The point is until we develop Psycho-Pass levels of policing where human interaction is at a minimum, we need the police. But they have the power to inconvenience or even destroy your life literally at the whim of their mood, so don't treat them as allies and don't give a shit about what happens to them until them.