I am a web developer and I am about to finish my bachelor's degree...

I am a web developer and I am about to finish my bachelor's degree. I have a girlfriend who I plan to marry within the next two years and I plan to start a large white family. How can I support the reactionary white identarian movement without threatening my livelihood and my ability to support my future family?

Also, to anyone with webdev or software experience, how can I get to a point in my career in which I can openly support reactionary white identarianism without losing my ability to find work?

Attached: 0*HICLyAdNSIyT0ODU.jpg (2028x1152, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VtwL1wxYcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How can I support the reactionary white identarian movement without threatening my livelihood and my ability to support my future family?
by being a great husband and father.

I'm just worried about the world my children and their children will grow up in. I also feel like I have some degree of leadership instincts and I don't know how long I can stand by and hold my tongue while my nation deteriorates.

Make a corporation for yourself (eventually), hide inside it. I've never done it myself but it's a thought. Just don't get doxxed dude - be polite to the poos who work next to you, stuff like that. A lot of people *cough* do that.

>Make a corporation for yourself (eventually), hide inside it.
My dad did this, I've actually considered doing it myself. Good advice.

>be polite to the poos who work next to you, stuff like that.
I'm not openly hostile to anyone. Almost nobody knows what my real beliefs are.

I understand this but through you fulfilling your role and thus allowing your lady (future wife) to fulfill her role, you're setting an example which many other men will be encouraged by to fulfill their roles.

>calling it reactionary
Your pay will get docked for this, shill. Try again.

Attached: boomer.jpg (522x513, 81K)

>how can I get to a point in my career in which I can openly support reactionary white identarianism without losing my ability to find work?

Being the owner of your own business or working at an all white company (very rare but does exist in some rural areas).

I have considered just going down this route and investing in supplies for SHTF.

I believe strongly that modernity, industrialization, and urbanization are at the core of the destruction of families and communities. What else would I call that?

Do you know if it's possible to find a company of the nature you described who hires remotely? I was planning on relocating to northwest Montana to raise my family.

Search on indeed.com or your favorite jobs board for 'remote'. You'll have better success if you have experience, though.

Now you're asking the impossible.

I do know one guy that lives in a rural area that works remotely for VMware.

You need more experience before employers will think about hiring you remotely. Montana is unfortunately a very poor choice for anyone in your industry.

opportunities will come for heroism and duty but that time is not now. You'll know it when it comes. Amplify and educate in the mean time (legally)

I'm planning on biding my time at some company in order to gain enough experience before I go looking for remote work.

You're right.

... oh. 'of the nature you describe'. Try to get in touch with Steve .. gah, the NRx guy, I forget his name anymore. Or the TRS forums, ask about Pool Parties, you'll get an email address, ask that guy.

As far as how to get to a point where you can OPENLY support white identarianism:
Unfortunately you likely won't be able to ever. The current outage culture suppresses and ruins the lives of those who speak out against the mainstream narrative. You would be more shielded by becoming your own boss and creating a business but if people get wind that you support controversial opinions they will go to your clients and others you work with and pressure them to not work with you until your livelihood is ruined. Unfortunately you have to just learn to become part of the silent majority and chuckle at your lefty coworkers when they say dumb crap.

Vote for those who seek to protect free speech. Your vote is your best weapon as a part of the silent majority. And of course keep up with alternative media to get the truth.

You can't, but at least you'll have a nice house when were a minority.

Will do, although I don't know if I'll use my real name until I feel comfortable because I worry about getting on fed lists.

Would it be counterproductive to start an "anti immigration group who promotes free association, community and family values, and advocates against the migration of culturally incompatible groups" without being explicitly racial?

Nonwhites are afraid of northwest Montana.

Thoughts on database management/design? Is that for the poos?

And sorry I don’t have an answer for your query other than maybe find a small company that might not be beholden to the racial quotas and subvert them to your ideology?
>but I’m half retarded so my advice is useless

... Nick B Steves! He's NRx, trying to build an NRx membership, but you have to be smart. Smart enough to have read all of Moldbug. There's a Hestia Society, if you're worthy they may induct you and guide you. The last I knew of them was a long time ago, though, now. But, he's connected.

I do front end so I don't have any experience with database management. The people I've met who work in it seem to be happy with the stability the position offers, though.

>support the reactionary white identarian movement
>web dev

kys

Thanks. I’ve heard the same thing. Good luck, man.

Web development is programming with training wheels. Learn to write real code if you want to support your white brotheren

I've thought about learning some more advanced skills, but I've already invested so many years into studying and working in this skill. I'll have more time to study new things once I finish college, though.

Being a reactionary doesn't mean that you want to physically go back to a previous time, it means you advocate for a return to a past sociopolitical state.

Good luck to you too.

Watch my cartoon on youtube, if you like it, become a patreon supporter.
youtu.be/7VtwL1wxYcU

Attached: zoargif.gif (544x306, 3.98M)

When you find time, I recommend putting a lot of time into studying C, C++ and Assembly (start with C++). After doing that, you should have a really good idea about how your system and I think that goes a long way when it comes to developing your skills.