How do i resist my urges to kill people?

how do i resist my urges to kill people?

Attached: hatred loading gun.gif (445x250, 3.64M)

play the scenario out in your head (all of it)
imagine the repercussions
imagine how fucked you will be
reality check

life is really miserable and i dont enjoy anything so im not afraid to kill and not afraid to die a painful and violent death because life is fucking boring.

If you wanna kill go for it. Just don’t leave any marks behind

I wouldn’t personally do it because serial killers always get found sooner or later, just ain’t worth it. Look at interviews with serial killers rotting in prison cells.

>t.

Attached: glowing cia.png (480x466, 139K)

Good luck

Attached: .jpg (680x383, 42K)

How about rotting in a cell until you're old and crippled?

Imagine the consequences and how hard it will be to try and hide things.

Stay away from weapons and drain your anger with a physical outlet, like punching a punching bag or something.

You'd probably just get knocked out and become even more of a pathetic emo cringelord. If you're such a miserable piece of shit just stab yourself to death and kill two birds with one stone. Faggot

That's your problem? You're bored? Get the fuck out of here you fucking child.

kill this guy first OP

its more than just anger
anhedonia

do the all things by which you afraid of like drug dealing, robbery, rape, murder, kidnapping and remember when you will going to arrest then hit police with whatever you have if you don't hit them they are going to rot you in prison but if you do then maybe they shoot you and end this fucking boring life.

Yeah we get it, you're depressed/mentally ill. Go be a functioning human being, get off the internet, and get some treatment.

Are you his personal bitch or something? God you r9k incel edgelords are fucking pathetic
Just end your retarded existence, put a shotgun to your mouth and squeeze the trigger, livestream it so we can all laugh at you later

you wont understand ive had trauma so bad it makes we never wanna see another human again

I will one day im gonna make 9/11 look like a fucking joke with bioweapons
youve never felt pain

Attached: hatred-cop-killing.jpg (634x356, 57K)

Imagine shitposting on Jow Forums.

im serious though im not a happy go lucky normalfag like you life is fucking agonizing for me

Attached: 1501826125762.jpg (367x500, 26K)

why is everything a joke or humorous to you people? so shallow...

You think you're the only one to deal with shit? Shut the fuck up, and go get some help.

Say you want to kill anyone, like me. Why should I, your potential victim, be involved with your own personal urges?

My life is more significant to myself and to others I'm involved with, more than your personal urges. There is zero reason why I have to pay for this pain which you are completely refusing to describe.

Attached: 1381150074222.jpg (1089x1024, 201K)

your life doesnt matter

It matters to me, not to you. Therefore, my involvement with you should stay separate. This is rational thinking.

You have an urge to insert yourself into my destiny when it has nothing to do with you. Why.

do pigs lives matter when we slaughter them? no but they do matter to themselves. same logic here

False equivalency, the continued existence of pigs is important - their lives do matter at a bare minimum, it's important that they actually live to a certain point before being slaughtered. This logic is insufficient and not well thought out.

killing solves all problems

My problems should remain personal and should not involve your forceful problem-solving methodology. Back to my first post to you, OP.

The Leviathan.

Attached: Leviathan.jpg (3543x2811, 2.72M)