He's right and you know it

He's right and you know it

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-193408_Twitter.jpg (1080x867, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know about that, but she's the bravest member of Congress that I've seen in my whole life.

takes a lot of guts to marry your own brother

Every day gets stupider and stupider.

Lol, you're not white and you're buttmad about it

Attached: 1555166986027.jpg (1024x351, 59K)

He right. He right. Real patriots say no to illegal jewish wars.

>white nationalists rally behind a somali woman that wants them dead and locked up simply because she calls out israel

Attached: dft56.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>when the leaf trolls so hard he has a genuine good post
Fuck David Crenshaw

Kikes were screaming how "Diversity is our strength" non-stop but now the "strong brown Muslim woman" is not playing along they want to SHUT HER DOWN!!!

"Stop With the Golems, Already!"
>takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

How fuck retarded is this guy?

Yeah the dude who fucking jumped on a grenade and survived just to save his teammates is a coward compared to some dirty towel nigger.

i actually agree. it is very brave to marry and fuck your biological bother in order to defraud the u.s. government to obtain a green card

There is nothing wrong with salting the earth before you're snuffed out of existence. I'd rather have a congress full of Ohmars over a congress full two faced back stabber kike demons who are sucking this country dry one way or another.
Get fucked "clown" poster.

i swear israel must pay these people for these retarded hot takes. how do you not say illhan omar is braver than any politician that has ever lived, or something like that? who is stupid enough to say any US soldier? she's braver than patton? come on nigger.

Lol brave for saying what /pol says every day.

Not really, id do what she did for free.

I’m glad he then joins politics and demands everyone else to get their faces blown off for Israel

Reality check: not all members of congress are AIPAC shills, but all members of Congress get death threats. She’s an attention whore.

Yeah, pretty much. Maybe not as much as a purple heart soldier or something, but the rank and file of the military don't mean shit.

If only you knew...

Attached: gr47578.png (576x621, 59K)

Attached: nomar1.jpg (678x399, 64K)

Ok, this is epic. Based traitor meth man.

So literally every other politician barring Rand and maybe Tulsi but doesn’t talk shit about AIPAC, cool

Most troops aren't actually "brave". It's more being 18-22, and the foolish belief that shit can't happen to them which comes with that age. At the moment of truth you are FORCED to proceed.

She literally wants this site banned and your guns taken away. Is that worth it as long as she posts twitter memes about AIPAC?

Did she ever actually _do_ anything against AIPAC? Or the ADL? Or the SPLC? Why don't you ask these questions?

Attached: ry7u588.png (582x692, 57K)

Dudes jizz in his beard...and in OPs

>She literally wants this site banned and your guns taken away
If it means glassing Israel, then I'd say it's worth it.

Just talking about thier influence has them in an uproar and its what they dont want. Facts.

fuck off leaf