MORE CENSORSHIP

ARCHIVE.ORG IS UNDER ATTACK! THESE EUROƇUCK CRYPTO-KIKE FAGGOTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

They decided to accuse archive.org of hosting terrorist content in the middle of the night when mods were asleep, those bastards! They demanded Archive.org remove supposed terrorist content in one hour or be blocked over the entire EU. This is nothing more than yet another affront to free speech committed by the SJW Fascist States of Eurocuckery. Fuck you Eurocucks and your fucked up governments.

web.archive.org/web/20190414034250/https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47908220

Attached: th7L41Q080.jpg (474x242, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190414054533/https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/xwn8ww/facebook-accidentally-inscribed-big-brother-is-watching-inside-some-video-game-controllers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

anudda bump

Euroniggers at it again.

Definitely not because a site detailing EU's crimes might be stored there.

oi bay

Just nuke us already...

bump

bump.

Attached: unacceptablebehaviourteam.jpg (578x800, 110K)

What's a decent alternative? Surely they aren't the only archive site.

Archive.org is a US based firm. They don't need to do anything.

It's clearly a matter of censorship. Vice got butthurt over the same thing. Remember, we were always at war with oceania.

bumps without anything else contribute nothing.

Attached: Archive_Vice.png (986x696, 609K)

Once they start censoring archives and VPNs that's when they're getting serious

this makes my anus tingle

Attached: 1554857341244.jpg (1200x1131, 276K)

>or be blocked over the entire EU
Nothing of value will be lost. Seriously websites should just host outside of EU and stop complying to these stupid regulations

>"The Article 13 provision of European laws asks sites to get content checked before it is uploaded."
Why in the hell would they be obligated to do such a thing? They would have to restructure the entire website.

>Vice got butthurt over the same thing.

Looks like wayback machine still works archiving vicefaggots.

web.archive.org/web/20190414054533/https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/xwn8ww/facebook-accidentally-inscribed-big-brother-is-watching-inside-some-video-game-controllers

What I don't understand is how other fake news outlets managed to ban archive via wayback machine. I don't have a list, but I'm pretty sure nytimes and washington post did something that makes it impossible. maybe they disabled crawlers somehow, idk. It pisses me off tho.

No way in hell Jow Forums.org escapes this newest wave of censorship in the e.u.

fuck jews

Attached: 1554959072811.jpg (565x425, 150K)

stop using archive.org. its run by a jew who is compliant with the media to take shit down. use archive.is

and if you want to be a hero, start running programs to scrape archive.org and other archives and store that shit

Attached: 1554799324966.jpg (720x374, 237K)

BREWSTER KAHLE MIGHT BE A KIKE BUT HE'S A COOL KIKE, LIKE HITLER

bump

>start running programs to scrape archive.org and other archives and store that shit

ok, good idea. I'll just spin up a virtual server in every single machine connected to the internet so that I can backup 26+petabytes. Then I will go by the name zerokewl

its obvious i wasnt talking to a brainlet poorfag like you

ACKTUALLY YOU WERE!

WHO'S THE BRAINLET NOW?

so europe won't have archive.org. good. stay ignorant muslim niggers