Upstate NY Secession

Hey Jow Forums, I've lived in far northern Upstate New York all my life except when I went away for the military. I grew up in the country, did farm work to earn bucks as a kid, hunted, fished, and rode my bike everywhere until I got my license and bought a car.

For decades in NY we've been ruled by people who, if they weren't doing it deliberately, were certainly accidentally killing the goose that laid the golden egg by chasing all the industry out of our state.

Now, these NYC folks are beginning to enforce their moral values (((or lack thereof))) on us.

How do we break ties with New York City and maintain good relations with Washington? I am a loyal American and I do not want to be a part of any other nation. I just want to be left alone.

Attached: One State Two Peoples.png (600x600, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonvalleyone.com/2016/07/07/massive-noncompliance-with-safe-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK CUOMO

Attached: 1528904928559.jpg (574x442, 70K)

I wish I could let you go. Sorry state brehs.

Attached: nyc3.jpg (1483x1113, 1.42M)

Ithaca and Albany being the outliers on that map, color me shocked.

The green on that map could be a new state, the Democrats will call it the Alabama of the north and we'd be fine with that.

Theyll never let us go

Attached: article-safe-registration-0623.jpg (750x921, 98K)

hudsonvalleyone.com/2016/07/07/massive-noncompliance-with-safe-act/

data shows massive noncompliance with the assault weapon registration requirement. Based on an estimate from the National Shooting Sports Federation, about 1 million firearms in New York State meet the law’s assault-weapon criteria, but just 44,000 have been registered. That’s a compliance rate of about 4 percent. Capanna said that the high rate of noncompliance with the law could only be interpreted as a large-scale civil disobedience, given the high level of interest and concern about the law on the part of gun owners

Attached: 1519919914921.jpg (524x416, 18K)

the best part of this is that the double digit counties have the most guns per capita

if upstate actually cared about telling the city the fuck off maybe they should stop sucking up tax dollars like big fat parasites

BYE FELICIA

I’m with you on this

Brooklyn here. My parents always took me upstate as a kid for long weekends and little vacations. The natural beauty of our state is incredible and largely unknown to the degenerates in this city. I completely support you in nuking me, and I'll happily die knowing that this cancer was excised with the event of my death.

Can we ship the nigs out of Erie county too?

See that's the thing with you new Yorkers. You think you're so unique because you do average rural population things like 90% of America does.

You're all the same from top of the state to the bottom. You're queers. And way too many are super trashy as well. Living in Florida right now so I get to deal with all your people's. Grew up in ct so I got to experience the douchiness firsthand moving West in the next year because the new York liberals are ruining the east coast

This is now a new York hate thread

Ithaca is so beautifully, Lake Ontario has great sailing too

Hey moshe, hows the weather in boca raton ?

two-thirds of state taxes come from 8 counties

what makes you think it goes anywhere else but back into (mostly) those eight counties?

If the first thing you think of when you think of Lake Ontario is sailing, odds are you'd get the shit beat out of you in any bar near that lake.

Albany’s draconian laws are killing business. Upstate jobs that could bring more money to the table are being choked out. Do you know how much payroll tax is for a small business in Monroe county ?

This is such a disingenuous argument. Sure, certain types of taxes on people involved in the global financial markets make up 2/3rds of our tax income. But to say that the people who live in NYC are paying 2/3rds to Upstate's 1/3rd is a dissembling, deceitful argument.

That's not even mentioning that without Upstate keeping the lights on and the water flowing, NYC would be a third world city.

Yeah there is lots of scummy bars near the shores but there are some nice places like Alexandria bay and Sodus.
It’s too bad the mindset is still thuggish half jersey half coke head trash.

he's implying that that stuff should be considered normal/average. you dumb illiterate spic.

Also I love sailing from Rochester to Toronto then over to the 1000 islands and back.

Alex Bay is place #1 where you'd get your ass kicked

It's not thuggish, it's more you're a preening faggot and we don't like your type.

Attached: NY2016.png (350x262, 31K)

You love my type. On the summer all sorts of boaters pump money into A bays economy. I can think of 3 marinas off the top of my head that cater to sail boats.
Stop being poor trash and learn some skill on the water
>HURRRR my Baja can do 50 kts and suck down 400 bucks in fuel in an hour

Geez, I didn't know my county went so red.

Why are you so obsessed with using violence anyhow? Are you by chance black ? It’s a fucking boating pastime for enjoyment

I doubt it did. I’m right wing as fuck, I just enjoy boating. This other user just lost his shit because a sailor fucked his mom or something

Who /buffalo/ in here ?

Who sucks up the tax dollars?

I used to live in upstate, those cities are rotting. The only thing that gets tax dollars are the SUNY schools.

fuck off

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

Byron "Illiterate Nigger" Brown, my friend.

Mmmmmm beef on weck with Logan berry

So much better when the mob ran shit in the 70s
Stefano magadino would have had all the shitbags cleaned out

No, Francis, it's because you obviously don't understand the place where you are operating your anachronistic vessel. You call it boating, the people who actually make the towns in that area call it a hazard to navigation. Most of you fancy pants blowboaters don't have the first fucking clue how to navigate and get all bent out of shape the first time you get a few rolls from a powerboater.

It's a conflict as to who actually owns the waters, the rich folks who have the time to have the wind push them around, or the middle /poor class folks who have the temerity to use gasoline to get to their fishing holes.

I've seen this argument play out in bars in A Bay before, which is why I mentioned asses being kicked. Stay wherever you are more comfortable, don't stay up here.

>what is COLREGS
Rules of the road my dude. Your ignorance is not my fucking problem.
And by the way tough guy...I’d slice you fucking throat and turn you into mulch with a wood chipper and chum the water with your guts

So drunk high school drop outs fight in bars because they can’t learn to drive a boat? Go try that shit in a real harbor

>COLREGS
lol get fucking real

there we go, that's the old pepper. Pro tip: they aren't going to beat your ass because you're rich - it's because you're an asshole.

>ignoring colregs and getting butt blasted when bad shit happpens

People like you should be keelhauled

People like you think people should be keelhauled

pic related

Attached: CucCuomo.png (674x489, 594K)

Don’t put that shit on me. I might disagree with your view on sail boaters, but fuck him and his dad. I’d rather that cunt who ran against him won. Cuomo is Hillary 2.0

Can't any of you Drive? I grew up dealing with the city people driving like garbage but assumed it would be different upstate but then I take a trip over to the Southern Tier and it's just as bad. It's like if you combined everything bad about New Jersey drivers and Pennsylvania drivers into one hellish Beast.

I'm from Queens.Downstate is all social degeneracy, union shilling, elitism mixed with (((vibrant))) neighborhoods. Nuke us. We failed.

The southern tier is hands down the shithole of the state. I even feel bad for the Indians trapped in the Rez down there. They make Mississippi look nice

Corning was pleasant when not in the road but really it's just a worse version of northern PA.

They don’t call that shit the twin tiers for nothing.

Come move up to the finger lakes. Natural beauty everywhere and the job market is on the up and up

it's a very similar situation in southern Illinois, best of luck to you user.

The way to do it is to break up the state into two posessions, like guam.
We would lose our voice in congress but we dont really have one now anyway.

You upstate cunts don't do anything for the economy. Fuck off, us downstate cunts are making up for you're lack of industry. Dumb apple pickers fuck off.

I grew up in a white Nassau county which slowly degraded over my life.

I still live there. The central American and Pajeet infestation is sad. I want to leave this place. I have no reason to stay other than the fact my parents are letting me live rent free.

The cunts in Rochester have a strong ...no pun intended, medical community that has R&D as well as teaching. Buffalo on the other hand... not so much. Tesla is supposed to help the area a bit tho

Cool, whatever. Have fun with that. I'm fed up with cunts saying your apple orchards are more valuable than. Wall Street. No it isn't.

Where? I'm from the finger lakes and can't find a decent job

Stay mad in your crowded subway filled with spics. I hope AOC is doing great things for you!
Meanwhile I’ll be sitting at my cabin on Seneca lake drinking some dr Franks Chardonnay and smoking a joint relaxing in my hot tub watching the sunset

hey guys, hope you like old copypastas, cause i just found a treasure trove! heres one i hope you find relevant!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

I think wegmans is building some super farm. Also try getting into a union and learn a trade...I’m not even trolling. My two best buds make 60 plus an hour as Carpenters. Also look into vineyards. Starting pay is kinda weak but in sales and production you can earn six figures no problem

Wew lad

AOC is in Washington, not Albany. at least. She has no real power. Also keep off the drugs, they're no good for you.

Meh I’m 40. I don’t think a joint every now and again will fuck my shit up too bad at this point.