Patrick little needs your support. get in here!

>this is it guys. The Little revolution is on. Patrick Little is the only man capable of leading us out of degeneracy and into a white ethno state. The man is a healthy shining example of a true leader of men and a man of will power and sacrifice. You faggots and shills need to wake up. How can you be a lurker on pol and not 100% support this guy. Get in here and donate you faggots. Look how he destroys insects like trump supporting Nick Fuentes: youtu.be/83cJZ7NElFs

Get in here and give this man your money. He deserves it more than you keyboard warrior faggots. Let’s get this little revolution started!

littlerevolution.us/2019/03/03/donate/

Attached: D1700D9B-CBEC-445E-BB8E-5300AFC36DEB.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWs6ZoUCgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=v6E2zbr38ik
vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((they))) will never let it happen sadly

Fuck off shill. How’s the weather in Israel?

Hes a kike created faggot
Fuck off back to Israel you fucking retard
These games with Pat littleberg dont work anymore
Everyone knows he is controlled ops, you pushed to hard n showed your hand too early kike, back to the drawing board

What are you doing rabbi? Posts no evidence and continues to shrill about controlled op. Patrick Little is not controlled op and you are very dumb. You probably have an iq of 100

((((donate))))) :^) oi vay dont you get paid enough by the mossad. You greedy kikes dont know when to quit.
You want people to leave their contact details with their donation too lmao
You arent fooling anyone anymore ''all the men jews rape kids'' fucking blimps with ''yids rape kids'', you are clowns. only the dumbest idiots cant see he is a kike agent playing pied piper to the spergs

We have all seen the evidence. Your tricks dont work here kike.
Hes controlled ops, and you are a mossad faggot

Oh my God, this guy is the most pathetic thing ever.
I remember a debate he had with Nick Feuntes and he sperged out challenging Nick to a fight.
A 34 year old telling a 19 year old to get in the ring with him lmao

Attached: nick the knife.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

He's alright but to be honest he's not nearly smart enough. You can't just go straight to the Jews because then you instantly alienate yourself from normies, who make up the bulk of voters. You need to be more clever: be against the things that benefit Jews, but never say it that way. Also it helps to "discover" some Jewish ancestry so that your critics become antisemitic.

Try again faggot. Little destroyed him in that debate. That’s what’s wrog with you trump sucking amnat faggots. You lie to yourselves. Pathetic. Nick is a nobody who has accomplished nothing in life. Patrick Little is a doer not a live streamer for efame. He’s a real man. Nick Fuentes is a trump supporting moron. His streams are low iq and you are a testimonial for this

> Nick is a nobody who has accomplished nothing in life
He's 22 lmao, Little is 30 something and even worse off than Nick.
> Nick Fuentes is a trump supporting moron
Also wrong.
I wouldn't be surprised if I'm talking to Little right now, knowing he probably doesn't have anything better to do than argue with kids on the internet.

See. This is why you shouldn’t be here. Anyone who says “oh don’t name them too hard guyuzz” is either very dumb or controlled op. Fuck off back to your jidf break room

LMAO hes got kike genes, when people look into his past he calls it ''terrorist attack, we do not bedn to terrorism''. There is no one that glows in the dark more than Patsy Littleberg

>''you lie to yourselves''
>''all the men jews rape kids''
LMFAO
Fuck off Mossad

Normies are programmed to love Jews. You don't break that programming by accusing Jews of things directly. You don't win elections by alienating normies. Be smart.

Don’t name them guys. Fuck off you isreal worshiping swine. Pol doesn’t need your low iq garbage. Normies love Patrick Little

''all the men jews rape kids''..... outside the whitehouse..... at a left wing event hes crashed...... to say hes running for president as a democrat..... while holding a sign saying 'jews rape kids', to the face of a distraught women.... while news cameras film for all the world to see LMAO
and you take this moron controlled ops FAGGOT seriously??? LMFAO
You are a clown OP, or worse a IDF troll

>Pol

Attached: 1531325897897.gif (250x250, 993K)

Or the blimp he few outside a sporting event stadium, for his favourite (((media establishment))) vox to film
Yea guy really ''names the jew'' nobody could be critical of his ''naming'' he provides all the context to his argument and looks like a hero the nation needs AHAHAHA
---FUCK OFF MOSSAD. we all see through your tricks. Its the most deranged morons that dont second guess and see hes a cut out caricature anti-Semite designed to soak up a rising counter culture and make a mockery of it for all the world to turn and point the finger at at and say there is the enemy, isnt the hate filled nazi problem real and a threat

Attached: 00000fwewef.jpg (592x624, 43K)

Hes good for cathartic release of those who are based, but he wouldn't be successful in a political revolution imo. I love his j-walkin streams, good for a laugh, never seen him wake up 1 person the JQ face to face though. Waking up to the JQ is something you general do on your own volition. It's too high of a dose to swallow the pill in public

And you’re leaving out all the women glaring at him on live streams as he drops the pills. He’s a marine and an accomplished man who talks very sensibly about the jq. You’ll all eat your words just watch. He would have 1 million followers by now if he wasn’t censored. You’re retarded, clearly

I must say, I'm quite impressed with the level of "no u" happening in this thread.

Bullshit. He’s likely woken up thousands upon thousands with his activism. He’s just censored so you don’t understand or see his real impact. Also, you might just be dumb. How’s your daddy trump working out faggot. Go watch loser nick Fuentes

You are IDF and we all see how transparent your bullshit is.
''all the women glaring at him as he drops pills'' LMAO.
He doesnt ''talk sensibly who the fuck are you kidding. ''All the men jews rape kids'' rehashing ancient tired old facts. You dumb fuck.
We will eat our words like how? when he claimed he was running for senate and lost........ then told his supporters to dox themselves to him to ((((tally the vote count))), then took it all across the boarder to canada and handed it over to the authorities. Dumb fuck

Try again dumb ass. Nick Fuentes is the biggest trump supporting cuck out there. His show is literally called “America first” and he routinely sucks trumps dick night after night on those streams. Keep denying reality though

everyone donate NOW. together we can help patrick little advance from getting 0.9% of the vote to 1.26%. you must DONATE NOW.

shut up, shill. the boomers are talking.
also.. am i the only one that fails the "traffic light" captcha every time?

Nice lie. No proof he “doxed supporters” you fucking liar. You are definite jidf and we all see it. He would never fix his supporters. I worked on his campaign I know first hand how he runs things

He hasnt woken anyone up you KIKE
and hes not censored, in fact hes been pretty free to wander around with stupid hate signs and do interviews. You mean hes not allowed on facebook with inflammatory racist signs, sounds like self imposed censorship.

More like he tries to censor others and take down GAB by insinuating hes going to tear down a synagogue.

>shut up shill
Er, sorry I guess
>Captcha
Nah that's hit or miss with me too, to put it nicely.

You a JIDF you kike, everyone readying this can see how stupid your argument is.
He literally doxed his supporters, taking unencrypted data on them all across the boarder to Canada

You kikes are useless, no wonder you are asking for money, mossad doesnt even want to pay for the shit operation he cant do convincingly

Really ((((tallied the vote count)))) with all the details of his supporters he asked for didnt he
Dumb fucking kikes

''Im running for president as a democrat'' have you see my ''jews rape kids sign'' Im a hero AHAHAHAHAHA

>Doxxes all of his supporters at the Canadian border.

giving the data to the authorities, yup. sounds like doxxing them to me.
Why did he want his supporters details??
Why the fuck would he take it across the the boarder unencrypted. LMAO

Attached: glow.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Oh no they got public records? You're telling me I should worry about the biggest surveillance state apparatus finding out I support little because he tried to cross the border?

''I ((((wake people up)))) by giving the jews what they want, some caricature cut out neo-nazis sperg pack, that scream and shout jews rape kids, while the media rub their hands together filming it to show normal people how dangerous and retarded the rising threat of anti-Semitism is'' -Patsy Littleberg :^) oi vay

well done mossad, but your boys not doing as well as he could is he. Hasnt really got a huge fan base has he? some fucking nobody, begging for sheckles on Jow Forums boards

Im telling you you are a kike or a clown

''Dont look into my past..... thats a terrorist attack! we dont bend to terrorism'' Patsy Littleberg

>Why did he want his supporters details??
official and most likely version: he's a complete retard and thought that he really did get 40% of the votes, wanted to prove fraud with those affidavits

Oh gawd! I've been found out. LoL you hasbarats never cease to amaze me. So now that I have that out of the way. Let's pretend you're correct and the largest spying conglomerate didn't already have this info. Like I said here in lala land they don't. What has happened to those that where "doxed"?

>Stop naming the Jew IRL. Stay on the internet. Especially places like that that are already aware.

Attached: 1550197984672.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

>standing outside screaming jews rape kids is gonna make people take you seriously
Little is either some glownigger or just a fucking retard.

Listen man, you're right in spirit; but at the end of the day, you just have to let people be who they are. There's no point in trying to convince anybody that patrick little is a bad dude or controlled op or whatever. He's going to keep doing what he's doing, and his followers will continue to like it.

It's pretty funny to watch some of his stuff. idk how he keeps a straight face.

Just so you know, he's blackpilled on Trump & doesn't speak positively about him at all anymore. Took a loooong time for him to finally accept reality but it happened.

I'll support him with my vote if he actually runs

Hi Shlomo

Jew detected

LMAO kike
Intentionally lying about jews is not '''naming the jews''' dumbass. You kikes know full well you love that shit, ''the antisemites shall be our friends n most dependable allies'' Theodore Herzle. You kikes were brought up on that shit and Patsy Littleberg knows it full well. Your tricks are old, old and transparent.
Carry on
Better luck next time. Im sure you've got 0 people to donate this time. Goings getting tough pretty obvious 99% of people think he glows in the dark. The jig is up

So are you teaching the boer to kill nigs or the nigs to kill boer hasbarat?

Where is the lie?

Nobody cares about nick Fuentes. I bet he hardly gets the level of fans as Patrick little in reality. He’s a cuck who isn’t intelligent or persuasive like Patrick Little

How is claiming all the men jews rape kids not a lie retard n LMAO jesus christ how are you people this stupid.
He is a cardboard cut out caricature controlled ops kike designed to soak up retards like you

I've met pat a few times, anyone who thinks he is a glow, fed, shill etc etc is someone you should distance yourself from.

I think people are so demoralized they cant belive someone like him exists, well he does, GLR did too, and its our chance to support someone who is dedicating their life to naming the jew

wtf is wrong with you people

Where did say all male Jews rape kids? I mean if he did he's probably right.
>I can babysit this weekend right fellow magapede?
Anyway it doesn't matter what you say. You're a huge faggot and should kill yourself.

Attached: 1544491765673.jpg (600x400, 65K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-IDF MOSSAD KIKE
you are literally fooling nobody. :')
This is one of the few subjects you are certain to find obvious IDF agents trying to push the most batshit crazy bullshit, while ignoring facts.
''distance yourself from people saying obvious points-- follow pat! In fact go around carrying the same signs as him! tell people around you all the men jews rape kids. and when they question you, say you are ''naming the jew. Distance yourself from anyone to question, thats right. Why not dress like a nazi and salute in front of flags. Ride around on the ''hate bus'' like GLR. He got far.'' :^)
People will think you are hero! dropping those pills''

You are the faggot here, kike ;)
facts matter a lot, and more and more people see you for the morons you are

t This isn't the Matrix? It's another training program|designed to teach you one thing: If you are not one of us,|you are one of them. - thinsz What are they?|-thinsz Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software|still hardwired to their system. That means that anyone|we haven't unplugged... ...is potentially an agent. Inside the Matrix... ...they are everyone... ...and they are no one. We have survived by hiding|and running from them I won't lie to you, Neo. Every single man or woman who|has fought an agent has died.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6E2zbr38ik

''Jews rape kids''
''all the men jews rape kids''..... outside the whitehouse..... at a left wing event hes crashed...... to say hes running for president as a democrat..... while holding a sign saying 'jews rape kids', to the face of a distraught women, questioning his stance.... while news cameras film for all the world to see LMAO
and you take this moron controlled ops FAGGOT seriously??? LMFAO
You are a clown OP, or worse a IDF troll

Mossads prize agent- Patsy littleberg and his merry band of sperg retards

I am aware, I'm just saying that's not the case anymore, I never thought he'd ever stop sucking the miga cock but he actually did.

sad to see people so convinced, or should I say paranoid. I mean...rightly so...controlled OP is a thing. but I can assure you (which I know means nothing) pat is the real deal.

yes, he is autistic. yes he wont win, but God damnit he is authentic and really believes. hes doing all he can to not black pill into the next exterminationist.

least you guys can do is not sperg out on wild conspiracy theories about him on bad evidence or no evidence at all

like...what are YOU doing for the movement then? shitposting ? lulz

He literally just said jews rape kids. Which is true. You don't have to lie Moshe. Just say I don't like Patrick little and move on. I'm only still here because you're a funny guy. I like observing how you operate.

>Using good faith arguments on a foreigner that is most likely a Jew himself
I mean A+ for effort, but it's more effective to just laugh and move on.

He says all the men jews rape kids. goes round with signs and has it on blimps, its a lie. All the men jews do not rape kids. its not ''naming the jew'' you fucking kike. its giving you kikes exactly what you want. ''Observing how I operate'' so you can work on your kike game for the next time.
It wont work your bullshit is obvious, your agenda is obvious

Why are so obsessed with this?

Fuck off IDF hes anything but authentic

I just watched that video you posted. He didn't say all Jews rape kids he said Jews rape kids and they do. Lots of rabbi on boy and girl action.
>What's that your little shmeckle bleeding let rabbi Cohen suck that blood off to stop the bleeding
What posses you to come into this thread and lie and continue lying when you could had just hide and ignored?

LoL. You, you're the real deal right? I mean a lying "Brit" is totally trust worthy on an anonymous internet forum, right?

Attached: levi checking his dubs.png (940x708, 380K)

Literally says all the men jews rape kids. retard
You kikes are useless

''Jews rape kids''
''all the men jews rape kids''..... outside the whitehouse..... at a left wing event hes crashed...... to say hes running for president as a democrat..... while holding a sign saying 'jews rape kids', to the face of a distraught women, questioning his stance.... while news cameras film for all the world to see

How the fuck have I lied
dumb kike
''jews rape kids. yes all the men jews rape kids.'' Dumb kike

the unprecedented amount of shilling here means we're on the right direction

Attached: 1531531206473.png (1304x1834, 464K)

For a guy whos meant to ((((name the jew)))) he sure goes out of his way to just lie, and look like a hate filled idiot. I wonder why he does that

Attached: 1539338458789.png (1267x1685, 3.16M)

Shit your right. I didn't hear as he was being shrilled over by that banshee.
>Jews rape kids
No Jews don't rape kids
>All the men rape kids
I mean take that how you want. You're still gay and should kill yourself. Non negotiable.

>people saying facts
>shilling

No I wont be doing that kike.
Go cry about the fact your a faggot and deal with reality

You haven't stated any facts at all. This entire thread you've been concernposting and talking about he's an evil nazi sperg.

Attached: 1539016146890.png (600x941, 635K)

>he provides all the context to his argument
he gave the link: yidsrapekids.com where you can find that context

Literally said nothing but facts moron

Attached: 1550586470360.jpg (2073x2029, 337K)

Attached: 1540656206308.png (1216x600, 89K)

There is zero context given, retard.
What he gave was what kikes want, someone to point a finger at and say there is the enemy to rational people

Patrick needs to stop wasting his time. He needs to either be more radical (which would prob end him in jail), or SMARTER about how he is using his resources. He should be organizing those who are already assigned with his beliefs... Rallying the troops, so to speak, and pushing them to do the same and to be running in local elections.

Attached: 1555058146290.png (2255x3190, 1.55M)

>yidsrapekids.com
where on the retarded link he never gave, is there any context given to ''all the men jews rape kids''

that would be hard seen as though the majority who are against ZOG have been repelled by the fact he glows in the dark

ctrlF, rape, second find brings the link:
vice.com/en_us/article/qbe8bp/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Attached: 9_BCCB6_BD_95_F2_4_D7_D_9075_F3_FEA8_C93_EAD.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

Thanks for the bump faggot. Pretty good pilpul. That's the thing about pilpul is that it keeps the threads up top/first page.
Crying on the internet about a man in another country doesn't help you at all. Focus on wherever the fuck you're from. I don't give a flying fuck about some asshole in UK. So why are you in a thread that doesn't really pertain to yourself unless.... You're a rootless cosmopolitan.

So all the men jews dont rape kids then
so he intentionally lied to do what the jew wants and make a mockery of the cause hes meant to be genuine about

Fuck off IDF faggot.
Ill do what I want, cry all you want, you cant stop me, kike faggot

Nobody is donating to your controlled ops shill lmao

That's what came to mind when I started arguing with him. There was another one I remember reading about a "Jewish bathhouse". Maybe it's the same article. Forgive me I don't want to give vice the click.

>So all the men jews dont rape kids then
Yeah, some of them are impotents. He never said ALL jews rape kids
Though bat mitzvah proclaims females adult at 12, and chances are ALL of those who consider themselves jews accept it.

Lmao running around like reatrds trying to give his insane words context meanwhile the kikes get what they want, an obvious enemy for the people. Mockery of any legitimate cause by bullshit. Well done mossad

You're not doing anything though so......
Im not asking for anyone to donate as I have no affiliation with the little campaign or his "business". Im just here to poke and prod at retards like yourself.

LITERALLY said ''all the men jews rape kids''
to a distraught woman questioning his views asking for context ''all the men jews rape kids''
could of EASILY given his own words context. chose to double down and highlight ''all of the men jews rape kids''..............
at a fucking left wing rally, he goes to to declare hes running for president ass a democrats HAHAHAHA he does nothing but demonise any legitimate people to say facts about ZOG. and help push in new laws against antisemtic behaviour..... exactly what hes designed to do.

HAHAHAHA while pushing the donate link and saying how great he is, Yea right kike.

I don't have to do anything. You're ready one sperging out over a matter that doesn't concern you. That's how your a dead give away. It's not like I'm in a /ptg/ thread trolling or arguing with those retards. I just move on. So one has to wonder what your actual motivations are.

He gets plenty of streaming views and a steady income (for now) from donations. Patrick Little is some retarded man child going around with "Jews rape kids sign". He ran as a (((Democrat))) and lost BIG time. What makes you think he's good for any movement at all? You're not going to convince anyone anything running around like a maniac holding a protest sign.

Kikes like you and your lies concern me faggot. Cry all you want nobody is donating to your glow in the dark retard