Have gone on a few dates with the girlfriend of one of my friends

>have gone on a few dates with the girlfriend of one of my friends
>we're discussing just entering a full-fledged relationship and having her leave her current one
>I tell my mom about this, thinking she'll be happy that I'm getting a girlfriend
>she says "Be careful. If she leaves her boyfriend for you, she might leave you for someone else."
>she also says "I'm disappointed. I raised you to be better than this."

How do I get these words out of my head?

Attached: 1560016404435.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Easy, you idiot, you're what's called a home-wrecker. You came into a relationship and got between the two people so that you could steal one of them away for yourself. If the girlfriend is willing to leave her relationship for you - you can absolutely guarantee that she's going to do the exact same thing to you some day in the future when a bigger better fish comes along. She'll dump you and abandon you just like how she's doing her current boyfriend for you.

Your mother is right - you're a disappointment. She is too. You two deserve each other.

I did this except for I was only freinds with the girl never met her boyfriend.

She went back to him after a month

Get them out? Bud, she's trying to help you realize what you're doing. Not only are you That Guy, which will definitely follow you-- taken people tend to swerve on that guy-- but she's also warning you about shacking up with a ship jumper. There's nothing good to come of a relationship established off the concept of greener grass.

Go for it if you like, but those words echo because you know they're true.

OP, did you ever stop to think about the feelings of the guy she's currently dating and has abandoned for you? No? Then why should you expect anyone to care about your feelings when she eventually gets bored with you and swings into the arms of a new person in a few months? You didn't care about others, so nobody's going to care about you.

Except your mother. Who probably feels disgusted and disappointed by the failure of a apathetic human she raised.

Ur mum's rite fag

What do you mean that being That Guy will follow me?

Don't call my mom a disappointment. Where did that even come from?

I thought about his feelings early on, but I can't bring myself to place his happiness above my own. I've been really lonely my whole life. I need this.

Put yourself in her boyfriend's shoes. How would you feel about you?

I'd hate myself and think of me as an evil person that stole away the happiness from my life.

Nothing good will come of this.

The one thing you can salvage from this cluster fuck you've both created is that despite being lonely, you are in fact loveable. That love needs to be with someone in a position to be with you honestly though, not the branch swinging emotionally immature moron you've found here. Sorry that sounds harsh but it's absolutely true. Keep walking into the mess if you wish, and keep hurting people, but you can't say you haven't been warned.

women, and ironically older women, are very solipsistic, she might be feeling like you've betrayed her by tricking a poor, loyal girl (such as herself) into leaving her partner

stop being a phagget

The guy who sees a taken girl and hits on her. It's a triple foul, man; you clearly don't respect the other man which really isn't your business or place. You also don't seem to care much for her choices because putting her in the 'me or him' position is fine by you. But it also suggests a certain weakness of character, a level of objective comparison to everyone and everything in your life. You'll come off as the guy who always wants to one-up others, the guy who sees everyone and everything in his life as itemized, categorized.

People will attach you to an image of shit-disturbing merely to prove you 'can' or are capable of it, regardless if it's true. Nobody likes a person who tries to wreck homes.

All these people defending the slut, kill youselves.

she was right

youre stealing your friends girl
girl has bf
and the girl is even trash

three strikes, youre out

>Don't call my mom a disappointment. Where did that even come from?
I'm fairly certain he's talking about the slut you're pining for.

Sound like made for each other cuz both you is garbage

If she posted here I'd tell her she's a slut. She isn't. We got OP.
OP is a dumb sleaze.

OP's bad himself, but how is he worse than the cheater?

Plenty of people leave their partners for somebody else and end up being very happy together. Doesn't mean they will leave you too. It only means you're better for them.

>you're what's called a home-wrecker.
She's not married, it's fair game.

This is how dating works, this is why we date. Especially women, who age faster, have less time to waste. You have to search and select the best person you can find.

Basically just stop treating dating like it's marriage. They're two very different things for good reason.

She did nothing wrong. You are insecure because you believe that you're not good enough to have a woman want to stay with you on her own volition. Female volition is terrifying when you have an inferiority complex.

He's not, but he's the one who's here.
The cheater is horrible, but no amount of waxing that is gonna bring that to her attention and apparently OP wants to dive her muff, so... he's the one who gets the brow-beating.

Don't think we need the tripfag woman-beater to pitch in on a conversation about why OP's mom's words hit home. If he were as dissociated from them as he played, he wouldn't feel so badly. It's the fact that she's right that bothers him (and you, evidently)

your mom is confused. If people can't date around, what the fuck is the point of dating? It's not like they are married with kids.

I feel sorry for you. The woman isn't honest and what you're doing is skeezy. All is fair in love and war, but the honorable thing to do if you really like the girl would not be to "date" her when she has a boyfriend. She may just be using you to make her current boyfriend jealous.
Furthermore, isn't the dude your friend?

your mom is Right basically what will happen is if the chick actually leaves her boyfriend for you you will lose your friend and all your other mutual friends with the guy and caused a huge drama and then that woman will probably cheat on you and or break up with you shortly to either go back to the original guy or someone else.

And you don't date around if you have a boyfriend.

I mean you haven't indicated anything in the post about her being a swinger or in an open relationship or dating around here saying she has a full-fledged boyfriend and it's going to leave him to be your full-fledged girlfriend so.

You know what y'all are doing is wrong and we can't justify it for you. If you have no morals and are a nihilist it's fine, but otherwise your actions are morally bankrupt.

Don't. A whore knows a whore

But what if I got involved without realizing it? I never meant any harm

Bullshit and if you fed that to your mother she'd be even more disappointed that her homewrecking son is also a shit liar who feels the need to cover his tracks.

all's fair in love and war

Cough *bullshit* cough

Don't misunderstand i'll never get involved in the first place if they all told me beforehand
WHY DIDN'T THEY TOLD ME BEFOREHAND? ALL OF THEM KNEW ABOUT IT?

NOONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BEFOREHAND AND THEY ALL KNEW IT!
ALL OF THEM

>they didn't told me
Wait, you've been European this whole time?
That explains a lot.

MAYBE THOUSANDS EVEN AND NOT A SINGLE PERSON TOLD ME ABOUT IT!

I JUST WANTED A LOVE THAT'S IT I NEVER WANTED TO GET INVOLVED

I DON'T KNOW
NOONE TOLD ME ABOUT MY REAL RACE

THEY NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING AND LEFT ME ON MY OWN ACCORD.

She's cheating, you morally bankrupt twat. She's gone on multiple dates with OP while in a committed relationship. Hang yourself.

IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE TANNED MAN I DON'T WANT HIM I NEVER WANTED HIM HE'S ALL YOURS! HE'S JUST AN ORBITER

ALL I WANT IS THE TRANSGENDER BECAUSE SHE WAS SO NICE TO ME AT THE BEGINNING, SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS NICE TO ME AT THE BEGINNING

Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

How true is your statement? I did read an article about some women living their partners for some reasons and they said they're in better position now.

>steal a gf from friend
>break up with her later
>"that was a plan m8, I told ya she's slut, you deserve a better person man, I stole ger to show you how bad she is"
The only right course of action now

OP this. Pull it off and you'll be okay. But with how spineless you sound i doubt you could even stand up to the girl to do so.

thats what you get for being a worm i hope she kicks you out of the house

>You also don't seem to care much for her choices because putting her in the 'me or him' position is fine by you.
not op
so that's why she hates me now and treats me ice coldly.. i just liked her and forgot about her man is all
i want to apologize even though i know i'm past redemption at this point
but there's no point to that i suppose, i should just stay ghosted
FUCK

Attached: 1448305499528.gif (504x279, 1.68M)