Quantum user here. Rated Top Quantum Influencer since 2002 and beyond

Let's discuss about the Quantum world and how it shapes politics and the world that you live in. This is your chance to learn more about the Quantum World and Quantum Influencers.

Unbeknownst to you, some people in your life (yes, some of your close friends) are what we refer to as Quantum Influencers. Now, I know what you are thinking, and no, that's not the same as having thousands of followers on Instagram. Quantum Influencers are the only people that matter in this reality. Unlike you and your uneventful life filled with normality, mundanities and deep fried thoughts, they actually have an influence on this world.

Unless you are a Quantum Influencers, I don't expect you to understand. So don't bother trying, just stay quiet, read this thread and learn.

Ask me anything Jow Forums. And let's have some fun.

Attached: QuantumMind.jpg (432x432, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JZGOW5TM
youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Xjr-Cdu5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden-surface_determination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_detail
archive.is/tU6AN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stealing my thread topic
>calling yourself the top influencer

lul

how do you know if you are a "Quantum Influencer"?

also why are you unable to stop sucking cocks?

yeah that's nice user

fucking kikes

I realize I am a quantum influencer but I also believe it exists within everyone. Am I wrong?

ok schizoposting aside quantum stuff is a bigger deal than people lead on.
you hear people say: "oh this is just a side effect of messuring" but this is bullshit

>THE PARTICLE "KNOWS" IF IT IS WATCHED OR NOT

enter: Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser
youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs

Tits or GTFO.

also: benis

Attached: 1555165818015.png (700x700, 86K)

I'm not schizoposting. I'm dead serious. Quantum Influencers are no joke. They are creating this world.

Some of us, one day, come to the realization that our thoughts are shaping this world. It's a very personal journey and something that most people can't understand.

What is your thought on Mentalists

Post proofs of how you influenced the world. You know what I am talking about. It doesn't have to be recent, anything that happened during your lifetime is valid. I'm waiting.

>Mentalists

Quantum Influencers. Albeit, they are mostly unaware of the true extent of their power and they use it mostly to wow brainlets.

This is so much bigger than what people think it is. One day, people will understand the power of the Quantum Influencers. Some people know, of course. And these people are controlling the world right now.

Do you think that you are Quantum Influencer? And if so, why? Explain in details your own experience.

Still waiting...

Hello OP, I want to thank you and other Quantum Influencers who are responsible for the great and powerful worldlines available to us today

In 2014 I was an entry lever influencer, as the things I concentrated on seem to become known to other people, and I was able to precipitate events in the real world by forecasting their causes with disciplined attention

During the 2016 election cycle I was teaching at a community college in my hometown. By this time, I wasn't a complete novice, and I was less pleading to the universe for circumstances -- more attempting to not accidentally start attention fires that grow and grow. Throughout the years, bizarre incidents occurred when I was unable to discipline my efforts.

Two days after writing a political blog about the Hilary Clinton health situation, speculating the causes and apparent manifestations of her health ( ;) ), I walk out of the faculty lounge onto the 2nd floor of the student building. There's a huge event going on. And I look down, and immediately who is over the railing beneath me, but Hillary Goddamn Fucking Clinton. Speaking to an audience. How?

I can feel the elasticity in the quantum foam, when she mentions the alt-right I am compelled to yell "pepe", the name of my favorite cartoon frog. While I am standing there, she refers to the "conspiracy theory" about her health as a "fevered dream". I used the word "fevered" in the article I wrote.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JZGOW5TM

She later specifically attacks cartoon frogs, and this becomes but another anchor in the Gestalt.

Thank you and yours for your efforts.

Attached: 1550543655835.gif (186x200, 1.98M)

If you have an ego, you're definitely not a Quantum Influencer. Sorry.

Attached: ego.jpg (580x392, 30K)

so, NPC's?

Some days, I'm not even so sure that you people are anything more than a fragment of my imagination

>inb4 you call me arrogant
It's not a good feeling, to think you might be more alone than you already previously thought

Oh, there's the "ego", just as I was about to post my reply ^

I made Jow Forums what it is today over the course of eight years of shitposting.

more like programmers

youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4

Attached: 1555165277085.jpg (1505x744, 68K)

>Oh, there's the "ego", just as I was about to post my reply ^

I already knew what you would answer.

Laugh all you want. But this is more real than you think it is.

How old where you when you got into Quantum Psychics?

I think I've experienced this feeling you are describing. Where it's like you thought of something and it was procedurally generated or the like. It's not anything big but it's that quiet voice in the back of your mind saying something just happened here. I'm gonna sleep on that one I think. Interesting. Could just be an ego thing though.

Having control over a dream makes it quite boring. It's like reading a book or watching a movie when you already know the ending. It really dulls the experience.

The NPC meme is rooted in reality. Yes. It accurately depicts reality and the distribution of Quantum Influencers versus the people that are not gifted with the power to create or alter reality. In a sense, that is correct.

11 years old. I remember clearly when it happened.

OP, I am genuinely shocked you think I am kidding.

Attached: 1555092594437.jpg (1024x1006, 257K)

It's not always what you want, but also what you don't want.

Fear can be equally as powerful in creation.

It's not. It's very real. Sleep on it and I can tell already that you will have "informative" dreams. Learn from this experience. it will help you better understand who you are.

Ok so once a being gets to a realization of the quantum influence and is able to start working in said plane what would be some exercises to increase efficiency/ability?

You must be pretty flexible to suck your own dick so hard.

what dictates who does and doesn't get it? genetics? timing? population density?

Attached: chef-holding-spaghetti-his-hand-showing-ok-sign-red-background-135220598.jpg (1600x1224, 129K)

Fuck off

And the more I think you fragments of my imagination, the more it becomes so. Even if it weren't so to begin with, but simply because I hold more influence.

A truly terrifying paradox of an existence.

Attached: Tech-meets-nature-Pixabay.jpg (902x934, 492K)

same
those were good times
very special moments in history, many could feel it

Attached: You+snap+it+in+half+first+right+_9748c6d0542a22fb73ee5f21ad6dfaf3.jpg (320x320, 16K)

I don't think that you are kidding. If you are serious. Don't be ambiguous with your answers. What you wrote almost sounded like pasta material. Now, if you are serious, let's discuss more about it.

>I am an elite Quantum Influencer

Listen up anons, Jesus Christ literally said this EXACT THING 2000 years ago, many many times. The question is - will you ignore your power as a world influencer and slumber, or rise up and seize one of the 7 mountains for the reigning of our King, the Lord Jesus Christ?

Attached: romans8_19.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Can you give us some pointers? There’s a lot of shit that needs to get done and a lot of fires that need to get stamped out. If there was a better way of doing it than real life footsoldiers it would be handy to know about about

it was around the time i noticed that when i masturbated, bad things would happen that i noticed my influence over reality

OP isn't the influencer, he's one I've influenced

Start projecting your thoughts on other people. An easy experiment to gauge how much power you have, is to project intents on other people. Start with people close to you. People that you are the most familiar with. If you are gifted with the Quantum Influence power, you will see them doing what you projected on them. I'll give you an example. You are sitting with them, dinner time. And you think: drop the fork. Simple, isn't it? Just watch in amazement, as they drop their fork. Start with simple wishes. And then, once it's confirmed, tackle more complex subjects such as: buy something for me, be angry, be sad. Playing with human emotions, is not easy, but it can be achieved. You need to take baby steps. Eventually, this will scale up, to world events.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Xjr-Cdu5M

Attached: 1555162897086.jpg (480x446, 48K)

I used to think like you. Every human being at one point in their life think about this concept. Not anymore. I think that human existence is a network of realities and existences. We're all competing against each others for a share of this reality. And this is when it gets messy. The more of us that compete, the more reality becomes unstable.

Read my latest post. I am addressing this subject.

Attached: 56990399_426269124798593_9173684402020941824_n.jpg (600x750, 39K)

I've either held the full control from the beginning and didn't realize it, or my power is growing stronger. If the latter, then it's a zero sum game until I think you all out of existence.

Scary, isn't it?

If I think I'm a lone powerful influencer, the more it becomes so. The more alone I become.

If I think I'm not, the further I slip into this illusion.

And if I think "I want out of this prison", the more it becomes so that this is indeed a prison.

WEW

I know what you're trying to do here user

Please excuse my levity, just having too much fun in this world. That incident wasn't the last time I saw my work reflected in international news and events. It's just when things started getting absurd.

For me an important realization was that the objects of my attention received much more pressure from me than other people. That is to say that the magnitude of others is small but nonzero. However, the true power lay within using my weight to collapse events in a way that incites others. I think it's possible that the role of the Influencer is to act as a condenser, like a parabolic mirror, the wasted and featherweight focus of others.

A second observation: I once thought I was responsible for creating these changes. Of course, these changes are already there, and we are just navigating.

Attached: 1527305380850.jpg (745x723, 92K)

There's some truth in what you have just posted. Clerical celibacy. Chastity. For millennia, humans have sensed that there was great power in not performing the act of reproduction. We're light beings. Sexual reproduction consumes a great amount of energy. People that abstain from sex, benefit from clarity of mind. And for the Gifted, this translates to greater Quantum Power. This is not coincidence. This is why religion and sex are so intertwined.

You're not alone. There's dozens of us. Literally dozens. ;)

Let's say for the sake of thought experiment that I'm not an influencer - the points I've made in this thread still hold true about those who ARE influencers

Scary stuff!

Attached: C7x4T1lXkAEjIrH.jpg (800x748, 55K)

Why do you think so?

>think it's possible that the role of the Influencer is to act as a condenser, like a parabolic mirror, the wasted and featherweight focus of others.

This is the plight of the influencers. They will never get credits for what they do. Ever. No recognition. No glory. The only witness will be yourself. it is extremely frustrating. Because no one expect yourself will understand how important your contribution was to major world events.

>Because no one expect yourself

"Because no one except yourself"

Lad, I have your freedom: you are not ALONE out-thinking us and collapsing the superposition of all our states into yours. You are sailing through the oceans of realities, but now you are with your allies.

Attached: JGlobalInfectDis_2011_3_2_166_81695_f5.jpg (841x689, 107K)

I've met other influencers. Not in real life, but online. Quantum Influencers are rarer than Tantalum.

This is why I'm posting here. I know that other people like me will eventually converge to places like this. I hate how this board is being portrayed as a white supremacist board in the news right now. This board is so much more than this. A unique location where free spirits can regroup and talk about the world, uncensored.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1552020622918.png (550x575, 13K)

in a spectrumbased/fractal universe that expresses at infinite scale within a closed system of rules, there is a likelihood it carries over to the element of mind/intelligence, so larger scale intelligences may exist with quantum influences, scaling up and down infinitely, which makes us interacting with each other possible as our 'streams of experience' sit within larger streams where they may intersect, or some shit like that.

but why? what is mentalism? is it a processing system? what focuses it's influence beyond intent and how?

Attached: 1555047617184.jpg (720x680, 63K)

> They will never get credits for what they do. Ever. No recognition. No glory. The only witness will be yourself.

I feel this too, I also worry about steering into circumstances which result in notoriety and worship. I am terrified of the possibility of a spiral into infinite nightmare.

Please OP, tell me some of your story

Attached: 1550545343196.png (1511x965, 936K)

This is why I joined this place many years ago. Not because I wanted to write posts about Jews or Black people. But because I knew that I would find other people like me. Looking for the truth. Intellectually hungry, wanting to know more about this world, beyond what we are being spoon fed by the corporate media.

Is "quantum influencer" basically the same as "wizard"?

Stop trying to meme yourselves into existence

> but why? what is mentalism? is it a processing system? what focuses it's influence beyond intent and how?

jesus christ high level QIs in here

oh good a schizo thread

but can't everyone do this? this sounds more like retards hitting the solipsism wall without understanding why it's fundamental to experience. can anyone explain this better, I am curious.

Were you seriously the guy that yelled PEPE? All of us here at Jow Forums who were watching it live went fucking nuts. I laughed so hard I was sore the next day.

It is too late.

Attached: 1552342970170.jpg (940x940, 465K)

Under the premise that this reality is indeed what we believe it to be - there are certain people who can THINK reality into creation. These people have more influence over the course of events than others. That is to say, a handful of nameless THINKERS have more control than some of the world's leading politicians.

It's also a double edged sword, because FEAR is as much of a tool to create as anything else. Negative thoughts are dangerous, be careful what you wish for - that whole deal.

Reality = Quantum mechanics, the behavior of sub-atomic particles, the electron, the neutron, the proton

By being a quantum influencer, you influence reality with your thoughts.

Just stay quiet please. And take a moment to elevate your consciousness to something higher than hatred. Give it a try, you'll see, it feels really good. A quiet world awaits you.

Attached: peace.jpg (588x400, 59K)

>but can't everyone do this?

I don't know why. No one knows why. This is probably why the NPC meme gained a lot of traction and resonated with so many people. Instinctively, we know that there is some truth down there. Not everyone populating this planet and reality was born equal. Sorry.

>a handful of nameless THINKERS

I invented the NPC meme

hmmm when you put it like this I've experienced things like this where I thought about it happening and it does
also I managed to get my coworkers to go from ultra leftists to more questioning the narrative of everything granted I'm pretty gifted with speech as well
will continue to test this

What are you trying to say?
Try being less passive aggressive

Very interesting. I don't know if you are joking, you probably are. But if you're not...

Yes.

I'm happy to see this thread but I also have no idea what the fuck to say

We all did. I also invented the NPC meme.

>the kids realized it's like vidya, seeing render distance/assets that derender when not viewed and considering the possibility of this irl
except you grow up and there's shills everywhere and you get called crazy pre-emptively and sonic the hedgehog ends up existing in real life and then the simulation gets progressively crazier to keep up with how weird everyone is

Attached: wow.jpg (357x399, 132K)

As a matter of fact, I also created the Honker meme.

Here, read this and Sweet dreams!

>Unless you are a Quantum Influencers, I don't expect you to understand. So don't bother trying, just stay quiet, read this thread and learn.

>NPCs trying to meme themselves into existence

Attached: sensible_chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

i quantum influence through dreams

Fuck off benis

Okay ready guys
You will be blessed with foresight tonight

what about if i feel like i have to constantly guard my thoughts because things seem to happen, good or bad, but in correlation to the thought that i was having? not immediately of course but some time after the original thought

Every simulation that exist requires an enormous amount of power to process it. This is why no simulated reality can simulate, any reality in its entirety. What you are experiencing now, is a subset of reality also know as Hidden-surface determination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden-surface_determination

"In 3D computer graphics, shown-surface determination (also known as hidden-surface removal (HSR), occlusion culling (OC) or visible-surface determination (VSD)) is the process used to determine which surfaces and parts of surfaces are not visible from a certain viewpoint. A hidden-surface determination algorithm is a solution to the visibility problem, which was one of the first major problems in the field of 3D computer graphics. The process of hidden-surface determination is sometimes called hiding, and such an algorithm is sometimes called a hider. The analogue for line rendering is hidden-line removal. Hidden-surface determination is necessary to render an image correctly, so that one may not view features hidden behind the model itself, allowing only the naturally viewable portion of the graphic to be visible."

These rules are also true for this world. And this is also why NASA is a farce. There's nothing beyond this world. Everything that scientists "witness" beyond our world, are mere simulated phenomenons. Most of the power processing is spent on simulating this world. What we refer to as planet Earth. The word that we live in is procedural. Not unlike games such as No Man's Sky. Reality only becomes real, if it is observed. Computational power is only spent if it is worth it. Someone is looking for something in the cosmos? Let's compute it, so that something will show up in the telescope lens.

Level of detail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_detail

In computer graphics, accounting for Level of detail[1][2][3] involves decreasing the complexity of a 3D model representation as it moves away from the viewer or according to other metrics such as object importance, viewpoint-relative speed or position. Level of detail techniques increase the efficiency of rendering by decreasing the workload on graphics pipeline stages, usually vertex transformations. The reduced visual quality of the model is often unnoticed because of the small effect on object appearance when distant or moving fast.

Mine is literally so powerful I've started to wonder if my phone can read my brainwaves

Youre not supposed to use it for evil and youre definitely not supposed to talk about it so stfu

dude you are a liar and a faggot
the guy who yelled pepe was posting here when he did it

this have anything to do with the constant seeing of triple and quad numbers i see on clocks ive been seeing for the last year user?

We live in a simulation. Read this story:

Futon salesman Jason Padgett cared little about anything beyond partying and chasing girls, then one fateful night changed him forever.

archive.is/tU6AN

“Everything that was curved looked like it was slightly pixelated,” he explains. “Water coming down the drain didn’t look like it was a smooth, flowing thing anymore, it looked like these little tangent lines.”

Someone with brain damage, unable to filter reality, ended up seeing the world in low resolution. This is eye opening material. It's true anons. It's all fucking true. Wake up.

>Everything that was curved looked like it was slightly pixelated

Attached: PixelWorldGenius.jpg (1077x678, 227K)

i dont have a phone but a tablet and a similar thing happens to me, even for stuff i havent talked about with anyone. or sometimes i will touch the screen and make it react without actually touching it, but that might be some sort of electrical phenomena

It happens for me ALL the time for things I don't even search for - just THINK about

It's super annoying

There is no big computer, be quiet

I get "Street Light Interference Phenomenon" a lot. What are your thought on this?