''Innovative Hygiene''

most cumskins are fucking disgusting and are too retarded to wash their ass with water. And then they complain about other races being dirty.....

Attached: aworgejqf3s21.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jid/article/218/suppl_3/S171/5085578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Kingdom_E._coli_outbreak
youtu.be/BwjBa7IgCow
thehindu.com/news/international/How-Bangladesh-almost-eradicated-open-defecation/article14492685.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT niggers pretend they invented things

Show flag, poo. Learn how to use indoor plumbing then we'll talk

You do realize you can wet toilet paper? In the sink?

>wiping from behind
absolutely primitive

>machine poops on paper
>smear paper on butthole
>flush paper
but why?

>washing your ass with water
Sounds good until you realize it means
>wiping your ass with a bare wet hand and no soap
And don't get me started on the gross jug you keep around

>cumskins
what do you have against asians?

cos aryan poo is more healthy then nigga food

are you dumb? you realize that you first use toilet paper right? and then you wash your hands with soap.
You retards on the other hand prefer to walk around with a shit stained ass all day

>walking around with a shit stained ass
the white mans superior way

why not just use water and properly wash it?

learn how to wash your ass, then we'll talk
the only burden the white man has, is the shit stained ass he walk around with all day long

I don't understand. Are you actually advocating using your hand to wipe shit off of your ass and then just washing it? That's not sanitary. You touch stuff with your hand. Even if I have shit on my ass, I don't go around touching door knobs with my ass.

lmao knew it
>POO

nigga food? thats an oxymoron

you wash your hands with soap, and you can also use toilet paper beforehand like many do.

Im not indian, and t.b.h the only Poo here, are the white men.

Buttwiper! Get yer buttwiper here! Buttwiper! Buttwiper!

Attached: Buttscratcher.jpg (225x225, 10K)

With you on this one. White people need to accept the fact that supposedly "lower" races have been doing a thing as basic as cleaning your own ass correctly for centuries.

So what if I don't poo in the loo? At least I wash my ass

So? I was my hands with soap anyway. It's still more sanitary to just avoid contact with other people's shit.

yes its the stuff niggas eat, you know bananas and earth worms other smaller niggas

Then you make food with the hand you shat on.

>IN

Ha ha. Remember that time European kids fell into a latrine pit, at school, and drowned to death in fecal matter?

Oh. No. That'd be South African kids after they ended apartheid.

Stupid niggers.

>flag
potty pottery

you wash your hands you dumb ass, italians wash their ass too, its only you pale cunts that dont

your ass is still dirty tho

We have wet wipes and bidets for a reason.

Attached: 1552752833391.gif (251x240, 1.98M)

I only met one Bangladeshi in my life And he stunk like a sewer.

This thread again. The 3rd world cope.
Do you even consider that the water you clean your ass with is dirtier than your ass in terms of microbes?
> Lets clean our ass with Ganges River water. It is cleaner than a brand new piece of shiteroll
Retard

Oh no, don't worry. You only use your left hand to wipe shit off of your anus. All other activities are with the right hand. Totally sanitary

Well I shower daily. It's one of the perks living in a first world country with running water.

shut up gook, go back to eating dogs

Attached: download.png (275x183, 2K)

Hagleotner copied their logo from Samsung

americans,french,brits,germans dont

I put my hand with toilet paper in it between my legs at the front into the toilet and wipe it out efficient as fuck.

do you spend a lot of time with your face up another man’s ass?

So honest question here: A little wand comes out of the back of the toilet and sprays water on your asshole, cleaning fecal matter off. Ok sure, let's say I buy that and you're not just wiping your ass anyway afterward because it's covered in water. That shitty shit water is now splashed all over the wand which retracts (or is stationary depending on country/toilet), and then is used again for the next person.

How is that not then spraying someone else's shit particles directly up your asshole?

Attached: vzUXk0Q.png (1013x716, 750K)

fucking disgusting whites with their unwashed asshole.

Attached: 1501272432338.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I've spoke to niggers in the UK and they didn't believe that whites shower daily. They shower once or twice a month. That is why they fuking stink.

i think you accidentally smelled your ass there.

bwahahaha what a fucking shithole

>itt: people who shit in a street or a field pretend that they have soap and water with them to wash their hands.
There's no place like the loo to poo

U mad?

Lol arabs and poos wipe their asses with their hand, that's why I will never shake their hands. They look at me funny when I'm like nah

Attached: 1550308649031.gif (815x815, 818K)

AhhhhHAHAHAHA GET IN HERE LADS

who the fuck cleans their ass with water directly from the ganges wtf?you realize that water treatment facilities exist right?
cope harder shit stain

>Im not indian
That's debatable. Not in the state of India, but you are Desi

When i lived in england we had a bidet, and i would often see wet wipes next to the toilet when visiting people. Also the french invented the bidet so they must have some somewhere.

Attached: 1553691491980.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Ahhhjahahahaha.... Breathes.... Ahahahaha

my country doesnt have water scarcity, but doesnt it feel nasty walking with shit stains on your ass?

I think the angle prevents it. Probably also works like that splash shield faucet I've seen advertised lately

holy shit gotem. How did you know?

Sounds beta as fuck

you will still have crusty shit stains. why not use water?

>209906817
Bangladesh doesn't have water scarcity? Go fuck yourself, brown shitface

you dont need to put your face up another white man’s ass. Having a clear nose is more then enough to smell the shit on your ass

Really retard? My ass only happened to smell whenever the stinky Bangladeshi was around? Weird how that works.

No need for any stains. Eating a high meat diet as we are designed = solid shit. Its only by eating meat with sauces and vegetables that makes shit sloppy. The slop that you wipe off your arse witj cold water then wash your hands with cold water, hence you still have water borne diseases AND WE DON'T.

>Germans don't
wrong

the pooinloo memes got to the poos like the roach meme got to the roaches. how long until you spam niggerdick threads? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You know your hand is stained even if you use toilet paper. You still get in contact unless you use 5 rolls at once

show boobs

It was sympathetic ass stink. In the presence of extremely smelly brown people from the Indian subcontinent your body responds to his terrible aroma by generating its own extreme odors as a defense mechanism

they didnt believe whites shower daily cus whites stink of shit,cheese and alcohol.while niggers only smell of a weird pungent scent. the latter is a stronger but much more pleasant then the whites subtle stench

A) I don't as I only eat red meat, nothing else, which makes solid shit
B) Washing hands above 70 degrees kills germs

Fucking kek this thread.

>he likes smelling niggers

>academic.oup.com/jid/article/218/suppl_3/S171/5085578
i guess you were lucky, i had to buy one

At least Bangladesh isn't run by the military you terrorist cunt

cope harder shit stain

Just an educated guess haha

yes,but wash your ass with water tho,and then wash your hands with soap. it omly costs like a rupee or 2.

Dude, you are the color of shit. You're a walking turd, lamo.

Where are you even from

One brown nigger sticking up for another, how sweet. Know your place, worm.
Enjoy your early death with that shitty diet of yours. Ever tried smelling your ass after a shit? Solid shit doesn't mean that nothing remains after wiping with toilet paper.

Where? There's no running water in the poo field or poo street. Do you walk back home with a shitty hand to wash it? Wouldn't it be easier to poo in the loo and wash your hands before leaving?

North Korea

i dont think they would shake hands with a mutt anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Kingdom_E._coli_outbreak
two can play at this game hahahahah
cope harder shit stained island cunt

normal clean people smell like that Bangladeshi,but you whites are used to the constant smell of ass stains,alcohol,cheese and pork

youre gonna hurt your ass one day if you only eat meat

so only mutts?

Poos love playing with shit

youtu.be/BwjBa7IgCow

>It was sympathetic ass stink
Hahahah cope harder, wash your ass

whites make fun of nigger smell to cope with their own nasty smell

brown or nigger? make up your mind inbred

It would have to be one hell of an angle. Fecal dust gets fucking EVERYWHERE just from flushing a toilet (that's why you're not supposed to have your toothbrush out on the counter), I can't imagine what a bacterial test on the inner walls of a bathroom with a bidet brings up.

Attached: 1555106449638.gif (321x350, 1M)

yes,thats why you dont shit on public

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Kingdom_E._coli_outbreak
>two can play at this game hahahahah
>cope harder shit stained island cunt

i might be a shit skin, but i dont have literal shit stains on my ass,you are literal walking turds.
cope

I don't shit in public, but your people do

you sure you arent the one whos triggered?

Bangladesh solved that problem long ago
thehindu.com/news/international/How-Bangladesh-almost-eradicated-open-defecation/article14492685.ece

>almost-eradicated
>almost

White person here but agreed, not using water to clean your behind is self-evidently disgusting.

only 1% defecates openly.

thank you.finally someone whos based

eww,thats disgusting.But why are you trying to cope so hard?, im just asking you to wash your ass, its for your own good

THIS THREAD HAS SENT MY SIDES TO ORBIT
Who knew real people actually advocate using your hand to wipe your ass!

Attached: 1554525083488.png (432x432, 200K)