Austria aims to remove “anonymous” from the internet

Just imagine living in a fascist, third world shithole like Austria which elected a 24yr old guy who failed in his first year of college as chancellor. Imagine further that this guy turns 360 degrees and punishes all the NPCs who voted for him and introduced fascist, state supervision to the internet.

Jesus Christ, how is this world even real these days?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6914991/Austria-considers-making-internet-users-REGISTER-providers-prevent-anonymous-hate-speech.html

Attached: 16C4B91E-1AC2-4B18-A3DA-178B48A2D78E.jpg (1379x1379, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10002296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one of the wealthiest nations on earth
>third world

Hold your horses, Erkan. They will fail with this, its just an action to cover up the IB affaire.

Last I checked, Austria is a better country than Germany.

Attached: alreadydead.png (808x637, 133K)

"populists" amirite?

Attached: 11026015_845404615532525_5110406436536531731_n.jpg (701x394, 46K)

So, how's the Muslims?

Vote him out, duh.

Why don’t they focus on real stuff? They always try to get all heavy handed on shit no one gives a fuck about and then pretend they are doing their jobs

Don't you already need to register to use those services? I don't get it.

“Third world” refers to backwards barbarians with no regards to modern freedoms and reason.

That’s Austria. An absolute shithole nation like Somalia.

Attached: 53DE7097-0185-4622-99E7-30331117CF35.jpg (840x1115, 159K)

Good move forward. If you're not willing to say something with your name attached to it, then you probably shouldn't be saying it at all.

Last I checked, Austria is an absolute interner hating, backwards idiot country ruled by idiots who couldn’t even pass courses at uni.

>360

Did you know that Austria has a higher percentage of Muslims than Germany? Go to Vienna, 30% Muslims already, most are hardcore Islamists with hijabs and beards.

Social media platforms are supposed to check your identity before you can post anything based on the new law. They can do that with your credit card or phone or with your passport etc.

g*erman mad that his country only amounted to something under austrian leadership. Austrian emperors best HRE emperors. Also hitler

"Freedom", a big word, coming from a country that locks down everything.
Tell me, whats the maximum length of knives you're allowed to carry?
Oh, its 12cm, how cute. That will surely stop Abdul from raping your daughter. No matter, just remember: one arms length!

Check your identity for what? Is this another social credit scheme?

Clearly one of those European "doctors" we keep hearing about.

>no regards to modern freedoms and reason

Yes, the eternal Austrian ...

>fascist

Spot on! Btw you really wanna give me a murderboner so early in the morning? :D

Attached: aroused.jpg (500x208, 78K)

>Go to board about erectyle dysfunction
>”oh vey, goy, gotta put in all your details, your name and adresss, phone number and image first”
>hackers come along, database is soon available to everyone who has erectyle dysfunction

Not to mention, Austria has extremelt tight “thought crime” laws. You aren’t e.g. allowed to criticize Islam or e.g. post a video of the burning of a Turkish flag... you face up to 5yrs in prison. And if you post something “unPC” in relation to ww2 and the Nazis, the law says you can be put on prison for up to 20yrs!

Post source you fucking islamist faggot.

Yeah but our left is already in full panic mode as they realize the law will have several loopholes, therefore mostly affecting 'regular' websites of newspapers and such and explicitely not what they consider 'fake news sites'. So unless you intend to go full 1488 in the DerStandard forum I doubt much will come out of it. ;)

Attached: cow_is_kill.jpg (490x326, 62K)

No, it does not. First, Second and Third world are from the Cold War. First World nations were those that supported the US, Second were those with the USSR and Third were those who did not take a side.

>Hans is arrested for criticizing Abdullah’s rape pf his daughter on Facebook
>but at least Hans could carry a 14cm kitchen knife in the park (you can do so in Germany as well... btw)

Yeah, nice hellhole you got there.

liar. not true. not even close.

Your identity for who you are. And the law allows any private person to ask e.g. Facebook to hand out the real name, address and phone number of any user who replied negatively to any of your comments.

>considers
Fuck off subhuman shitskin. Go lick merkels disgusting twat.

More like
>Hans beheaded the muslim fuck with his claymore which he is legally allowed to carry in public places

Was this cunt meant to be part of the new right wing anti immigration politics sweeping across Europe.
And now he's shutting down native Austrians ability to complain about their replacement by Africans and Muslims?

Attached: 5a37a098fc7e93eb738b4567.jpg (900x506, 148K)

For people that are poor and don't speak english as their first language you certainly know how to insult people pretty well in English.

Third are USSR and second are neutral..

I highly doubt it will get passed. Its just a smokescreen for something else.

ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=10002296

As to Islam criticizing, go to Section 188 of the StGB (Herabwürdigung von religiösdn Symbolen) and to Section 283 (Volksverhetzung)

As to flag burning, go to Section 317 (Herabwürdigung fremder Symbole)

>the absolute state of NPCs in Austria, they don’t even know how unfree they are already

>being this new

Oops, i was wrong. Sorry

Nah, he is just a reactionary. Much better than what the Germans have but definitely not the Endziel.

Attached: verbergt_euren_Kraftwert.png (539x750, 511K)

>being this retarded

The point is that Austria is trying to take away anonymity from the internet. It’s essentially like requiring anyone who wants to say something in public, to first register with the government that you are going to say your opinion.

What a fucking shitshow.

Also, you really think they aren’t going to freaking extend this law to everything on the internet... because initially it won’t work? So they just say, hey “all internet providers gotta save every single action you take on the internet and the authorities can constantly check that you are good NPCs”... plus of course outlawing VPNs because that’s kind of an important way to make sure all the sheep can’t circumvent this 1984 shit.

Man, it’s really awful Austrians on here are even defending this shit. Incredible,

>being this new

>liar. not true. not even close.

The absolute delusion. Of course it’s true. Austri even received more Muslim refusgees per capita than Germany did since 2015. 70% of all Muslims in Austria live in Vienna, making Vienna the biggest Muslim city in Europe after London, Berlin, Cologne and Paris.

Attached: AD2A92E6-A7D7-4990-9937-F64186A53372.png (413x821, 184K)

>I highly doubt it will get passed

Check out Kurz’ tweets. He essentially is saying this is pretty much his most important agenda. This will pass, I have no doubt. And your cucked FPÖ is loving it too.

Look at this dude...

Thinks he can ban anonimity in a world with 6 billion+++ people

Gonna be pretty painful to watch when they get kicked out from their office for this shit

Kurz is like Merkel, just way worse in terms of incompetence, freedom hating and propaganda making.

Erkan, listen here.
The government can already track everything you do on the internet. I know, freaky.
Providers are already required to hand over information if any government institution requests it, yes, its the same in Germanistan.
Now, go back to your cabin in the woods, check your tinfoil hat and prepare for the russians (they are evil, dont forget that)

Vote for the Far Right.
Actually get a Zionist who throws you in prison instead.
Every fucking time.

Think im gonna shitpost a little on kruz twitter account now, so he knows whos boss

>Gonna be pretty painful to watch when they get kicked out from their office for this shit

NPCs in Austria love the dude. Check out even the Austrian flag posters (those red white red flags) in this thread. They are all defending this freedom hating shit!

oi vey! anonymity is evil and must be banned

Attached: oi vey.jpg (882x2061, 169K)

imagine being able to remove kebab from all of europe. imagine the feeling of pride and accomplishment knowing the race is secured.

Attached: image.jpg (3644x2744, 3.18M)

>He tweets it that means its already in effect
Are you really that stupid. Its just to cover up the FPÖ connections to the IB. Get lost

>coping this hard

We need more young leaders!
Oh no! Not ones like that!
lol

At least they’re not ruled by a woman

>Erkan, listen here.
Starts with a personal insult... the absolute inferiority complex of Austrians.
>The government can already track everything you do on the internet. I know, freaky.
Absolute bs. How retarded can you be? They concentrate on Facebook because it’s the only thing the incompetent police knows how to “police”.
>Providers are already required to hand over information if any government institution requests it, yes, its the same in Germanistan.
Guess what “fake accounts” are. Not to mention that there are tons of websites where you don’t even have to register before posting... such as Jow Forums, you absolute idiot of an NPC.

>Now, go back to your cabin in the woods, check your tinfoil hat and prepare for the russians (they are evil, dont forget that)
I fucking hate Kurz lovers. Why are you such low IQ retards? You are like headless chickens... so embarrassing.

>the absolute state of Kurz defenders

I can’t even anymore... can you suck his cock harder?

It is a typical Austrian solution ... what we call "Pfusch". I don't expect much from it. Also only affects servers and companies located in Austria ... and we know how complicated it gets if you want to extend such legislation to an international level. The main interest of our 'government' is Machiavellian, shutting down the political opposition. Currently, this law will aim at the left and their Open Society-founded Austrian media (well, aside from Krone.at but the few idiots that will be affected there are just collateral) ... of course, if our 'conservatives' ever feel a shift in power they will sure extend these actions against their current coalition partner but srsly, who cares about the FPÖ? VPN is another issue, but again, currently this only affects those posting in Austrian discussion boards via VPN. It is not affecting me and my shitposting behaviour, that is for sure. ;)

What I am much more interested and a bit worried about is all the deals our dear leaders are currently working out with the Russians. Seems I am not the only one with a Drang nach Osten these days...

Attached: obstler_stabbidystab.jpg (594x538, 29K)

They only love it cause its kinda right wing but really a fucking centrist wooing right wingers.
Still he will come down hard, stop concern trolling kurz, you have no powers here.

I rather be ruled by a woman like Merkel, than a freedom hating retard like Kurz. Honest opinion.

Refugees might be a problem... taking away internet freedom is one level above that shit.

>I have no idea of modern police Work - the Post

Should we send you another guy? Seems like you Germans need Austrian leadership, lest you drown in chaos and crazyness.

Oh nonono, I have to say Kurz plays a much smarter game than Merkel. You have to give him that much credit! Mind you, don't share his (((political positions))), he is just a reactionary, an avatar of the (((old money))) that has now started to move against the (((upstarts))) ... those I do think he is given much more freedom by his handlers than those integrated into the death cult which governs current EU orthodoxy.

Attached: kurz.jpg (1539x731, 342K)

>Also only affects servers and companies located in Austria

No, it doesn’t. It’s written to be applicable globally as long as a website can be accessed from Austria. Just read the proposed law.

Lol if he made a 360 then he’d have the same views as before

Check again faggot

>literally has a woman as a ruler
Opinion discarded

Ok, I'll check it out ... still leaves the issue of how the hell some host abroad should actually be forced to register and send their user data. I remember the exact same discussions from previous internet laws. Also, weren't there loopholes about size of the community as well as whether commercial platform or not?

What an embarrassing NPC. You know how you can “prosecute” an Austrian for a Jow Forums wrongthink post in Austria? Well, you gotta ask an Austrian court to ask the US embassy for a subpoena of the ip-address from the poster in the US from Jow Forums. If you ever get that ip-address (doubtable, because thought crime laws contravene US constitutional laws), you can then ask all Austrian internet providers for the posters’ identity... assuming the poster didn’t use a VPN in the first place and didn’t even post from Austria.

This is why the only “online hate speech” police work is done on Facebook. Because people post with clear names.

And then there is still no direct connection to you, because Facebook doesn’t have to verify your identity. Anyone can create a Facebook account with your name and your picture and post a “though crime comment”... as ip-addresses for each post arr NOT (yes, NOT) saved by Facebook, there is no way to be 100% legally sure you posted the comment... unless you seize a culprits computer and find a trace of your action on Facebook at the same time in your browsed history or from the internet provider’s records.

remember in the 80s, 90s, and even early 00s everyone said don't use your real name online and don't tell people online where you live?

we need to go back to those days.

>newfag
just walk away

>Seems like you Germans need Austrian leadership

I always say that!! They crave it, it is like a genetic memory to them!

Attached: dr_oesterreicher.jpg (708x2100, 199K)

>Also, weren't there loopholes about size of the community as well as whether commercial platform or not?

It covers 99% of all postings Austrians make on the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, whatsapp, Instagram, reddit, krone.at, standard.at, orf.at... hell, strictly speaking, it covers any discussion post on wikipedia).

See, you've described the issue with such laws very well yourself. Best would still be to go full North Korean Minitrue and simply cut all physical interwebs lines at the borders.

Attached: totally_reasonable.gif (500x300, 1.64M)

>Calls people NPC's
>parrots the normalfag news

Hmmmmm

>when the Austrian Kurz lover is called out he says the non-Kurz lover is a “normalfag”

Just go to your Kurz lover meeting brunch with your faggot friends who think they are edgy for voting for a 28yr old guy who failed at uni for 5yrs

>Kurz lover meeting brunch

Where and when and do they have free beer and Bretzeln? Don't you withhold crucial information from me, Piefke!! :D

Attached: flüssiges_brot.jpg (887x1293, 105K)

Keep Voting Goyim. What do you like? The Rod or the Stick?

>Won't get fooled again !!!

Attached: 1554736553790.jpg (729x513, 57K)

>ACCELERATE

Attached: 1554597110886.gif (498x498, 207K)

Where did i say i like Kurz. If i had a say we would have a Habsburg sitting on the throne, reclaiming Austrian lands.
Im just pointing out that you're a shithead that freaks out over something that wont happen.

Kek our laws are so retarded

Knifes a no go but a Sword or Machete SEEMS ALRIGHT TO ME, but i guess thats just a byproduct of having absoloute retards in the Goverment.

Truly, a fascist state favoring foreigners.

Meh if you count a guy as a person who grown up as a German Nationalist and didn't like the Austria of the time because of Austro Hungary then yeah sure send him.

can we just sink to africa tier already?

this guy is anoher zionist stooge

>Digits check out
Yeah they are Aryan Bros, time to follow Italys lead.
>Salvini ain't fuckinh around
We are all in need of some good politicians to unfuck this Merkelgate. Rome is leading the way

Attached: 1554174315829.jpg (639x482, 38K)

Imagine all the Muslims who will have to give their identity while preaching armed jihad!

You know why he went to Germany?
Because our military wouldnt take him. Bavaria took him.
So a guy that was a complete failure in Austria made it the leader of Germany. Really gets the noggin joggin doesnt it.

this

>You know why he went to Germany?
Because he didn't like the Monarchs and because Austria was a Country with Slavs and because he grown up as a German Nationalist instead, he unironically sang the German National anthem in Austrian school and got in trouble for it.

If the Austrian military had taken him he'd probably have died in WWI.
The Austrian military leadership was absolute shit tier.

It’s twice as bad as doing a 180, just wait until Austria does a 720!

May well be, still he enlisted for the military and they declined him, thus he moved to Bavaria where they gladly sent him to the front as cannonfodder.

>Strache runs on an anti-Eu, anti-immigration platform
>finally manages to get into government
>turns out hes the same type of (((yes-man))) as the rest, passing the same laws infringing privacy, freedom of speech and anonymity

God this country is headed for disaster.

There is just gspritzer Weisswein and Liptauer “fingerfood” with olives and some Billa brezeln. It’s in the ÖVP Parlamentsklub each Sunday 1030am to 1230am... right after church service.

>fascist
Fucking Based

Thats true.
You know, we lost all wars since the MilAk was built, because our officers are completely useless. The average soldier is pretty good up to Stabswachtmeister.

>first Austrian to speak the truth on this thread

A sight for sore eyes

Attached: 316684C5-DABB-4921-876E-264745A1ABC1.jpg (1203x902, 282K)

I agree. The internet must not be treated differently from the real world. Therefore I propose that in the name of equality we attach a small microphone to the neck of every citizen so they can't remain anonymously even in real life. Noone should have the right to insult others or criticize the government.

>Billa brezeln

Kthxbye ...

>right after church service

Kthxbye!!! :DD

Attached: disgusted.jpg (585x585, 88K)

wow politicians/the eu want full control what a surprise

pic kind of related

>people believing voting works *HONK* *HONK*

Attached: FireShot Capture 020 - EU-Parlament beschließt Speicherpflic_ - https___www.heise.de_newsticker_me. (645x844, 265K)

It doesn't matter, he's being a faggot.