So what is a jew, really?

So what is a jew, really?

Attached: f5e14e21c2c4d097eef59a93a40a4506[1].jpg (1196x1605, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060117083446.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A name for unseen yet omnipresent enemy trying to derail and ruin everything that you stand for. Coincidentally a name for ethnicity as well. Two are loosely historically related.

jews are tools

Attached: THEWORLDPOWER.jpg (367x464, 62K)

cancer

Someone that believes in the Tanakh and possibly the Talmud but no other major religious texts.

Attached: Black-Nobility-Pyramid-1200.jpg (1200x888, 190K)

>mfw I’m Jesuit educated.

Attached: D444ABFD-C89A-4149-B824-53BD0F6D045A.jpg (600x705, 56K)

A people who are incapable of caring about anything

Attached: 2cd823f2b20f67ea56a3f301c85fb15e--nat-wolff-john-green.jpg (323x500, 39K)

Daddy says its the spawn of Satan

Anyone or anything virgins on Jow Forums don't like.

A villain, a knave, a con man, a charlatan, a bandit, a scoundrel, a criminal, a devil, a sinner, a blackguard, a brute, a creep, an evildoer, a lowlife, a malefactor, a mischief-maker, a rascal, a miscreant, a wretch, a rapscallion, a profligate, a reprobate and also corrupt, deplorable, unlawful, vicious, immoral, scandalous, illicit, bent, dirty, crooked, nefarious, shady, unrighteous, villainous, wicked, senseless, iniquitous, fraudulent, rotten, unethical, venal, unscrupulous, untrustworthy, knavish, foul, unprincipled, debauched, tainted, two-faced, snide, boorish, vulgar, contaminated, degenerate, perfidious, double-dealing and profiteering.

Agent of destruction, and elitist, conniving, unmerciful toxin that will poison your entire society and claim innocence when it is called out.

anything or anyone that is anti- or un- human
>vegans,niggers,kikes,transHU,transSEX....etc
western culture has gone down hill ever since these type of people became accepted and there actions encouraged or seen as "progress"

or someone who feels a racial connection to Israel and sees any non jew a slave and a worthless pale of walking talking meat

Attached: fello whites.jpg (419x960, 86K)

What are Ashkenazi Jews, if they are not Semites? I'm confused, because I always thought that Ashkenazi Jews were Semites and non-Whites.

greek/slav mix

the real jews are the friends you make along the way

>greek/slav mix
Ahkenazi are Greek and Slavic? I thought that they were full on Jews.

our greatest ally

they're jews, but they cluster with italians/greeks/slavs genetically, but they are distinct genetic group of middle easterners who settled in europe. I mean, they're kinda semitic.

>they're jews, but they cluster with italians/greeks/slavs genetically, but they are distinct genetic group of middle easterners who settled in europe. I mean, they're kinda semitic.
Okay, thanks. That was kind of my understanding. I thought they were Semitic men who went to Turkey and took Armenian females as wives.

They did fuck Armenians, and Armenia used to be in Turkey on the Mediterranean in antiquity. But they largely ended up in the Ukraine and that area of eastern Europe and central Europe

Attached: Pale of Settlement showing percentage of Jews.png (880x837, 101K)

>they largely ended up in the Ukraine and that area of eastern Europe and central Europe
Did they move West and into Germany? Or did they move further eastward and into Russia over time?

The blackened

A physical manifestation of Yaldabaoth

Yes, they moved west into Germany, France, and England, and that's where the term Ashkenazi originated supposedly, from jews on the Rhine river. But from 1100-onward they started being expelled from various western european countries and found better refuge in eastern Europe. Some of course stayed and became crypto-jews. Some ended up in Spain, but mainly Sephardic jews were there (especially under muslim rule). Same goes for Greece really, the sephardic jews who are more semitic were the ones who stayed there longest.

Thanks. I was just reading an article on Ashkenazi mtDNA. "The researchers found that the mtDNA of some 3.5 of the 8 million Ashkenazi Jews in the world can be traced back to only four women..." sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060117083446.htm