Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,
got a question for all of you. I got job offers from Zurich and Vienna, and am not sure where to go.

Vienna Pro:
>Cheaper costs of living
>Better cultural/classical music scene (the world famous Vienna Philharmonic etc.)
>More Catholic (easier to find Catholic spouse - I'm a bit scared I might end up alone desu)
>Hapsburg vibes all over, from the architecture to the monarchist - which is great because I'm quite the Austria/Hapsburg-boo
>Closer to my own Bavarian culture
Con:
>Crap economy, salaries lower than even in Germany, literally half of Swiss salaries (!)
>Part of the EU, therefore in deep shit if economy collapses in EU due to the ECB's quantitative easing policies, can't send refugees back without consent of EU.

Zurich Pro:
>High quality of living
>Safe economy
>Low taxes (effectively 20-25%, as opposed to 40-50% in taxes and social security contributions in Germany and Austria)
>Social security net that is actually working and worth it
>Right to own guns (even though contrary to the EU, you don't actually need them)
>No rapefugees
>Safe space to have a cute family
Con:
>Cost of living high af (rent is CHF 2k for a decently sized single apartment, pizza service is CHF 20-30)
>Even if I make good money, I will probably never be able to buy a house (CHF 2 million minimum)
>Swiss are boring conformists
>No cultural/classical scene comparable to Austria
>Less Catholics (traditionally Protestant city, today 50/50)
>I will be bullied more for being a foreigner there

What would you do Jow Forums if you were in my situation? I will have to justify my choice to my children one day if I make the wrong choice...
Maybe some Swiss and Austrian anons would like to chime in and give their two cents.

Attached: 46-59722155.jpg (1232x693, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/318ai_ApJgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What’s the salary in Vienna vs Zurich? I lived in both cities. Vienna is an actual big city with good food... and yes the salary is crap, but living costs are really low too.

Zurich isn’t really a city, but a small town with lots of people living in shitty suburbs. rent at 2000 CHF? Hahaha, in Zurich? Dream on. 4k CHF for 50m2 in Zurich, no joke. 2k CHF if you live in a shitty 1960s block outside. But yes, money is way better.

If you just want to stay for a year to save money... go to Zurich, get some shitty student room with 4 Afghans 30min outside of Zurich and save your 100k CHF salary.

If permanet relocation, go for Vienna. Vienna is a bureaucratic shithole full of Islamists... but it’s kind of better than Cologne or Dusseldorf. Also, awesome food.

Attached: 8148DBB1-B6DD-46FB-9D8E-B44A7FD92C5A.jpg (420x280, 50K)

P.S. Zurich is full of black people and Islamists too. No clue who told you there weren’t.

How about you stay where you are and stop being a fucking prostitute? Send us your sister instead.

He’s German, he won’t listen to reason, Muhammed al-Eiger.

Thanks for the reply ^^

>What’s the salary in Vienna vs Zurich?
Salary would likely be between CHF 70k and 80k in Zurich, and € 40k+ in Vienna. Neither jobs are my dream jobs, but they are okay choices for the career start.

>Zurich isn’t really a city, but a small town with lots of people living in shitty suburbs. rent at 2000 CHF? Hahaha, in Zurich? Dream on. 4k CHF for 50m2 in Zurich, no joke. 2k CHF if you live in a shitty 1960s block outside. But yes, money is way better.
Hmmmm. 4k sounds kind of high... That would be a large chunk of my salary I guess.
>If you just want to stay for a year to save money... go to Zurich, get some shitty student room with 4 Afghans 30min outside of Zurich and save your 100k CHF salary.
It won't be 100k unfortunately. Is it really that bad in Zurich?

>If permanet relocation, go for Vienna. Vienna is a bureaucratic shithole full of Islamists... but it’s kind of better than Cologne or Dusseldorf. Also, awesome food.
It am definitely planning to relocate permanently. I am more comparing it to Munich/Bavaria. How would you compare quality of life in Zurich and Vienna? Where were the nicer people? Did you get any foreigner vibes in Zurich? Which city has the more wholesome girls with LTR quality?
Finally, what made you leave the two cities? After all, you are living in Germany again now.

>How about you stay where you are and stop being a fucking prostitute? Send us your sister instead.
The "fuck off, we're full" is especially funny coming from someone who literally flooded his country with low IQ people from the balkans in the 90s.

Attached: merlin_140071134_fcb1e74e-4dc2-4c83-bcee-5960e19bd848-superJumbo.jpg (884x1126, 113K)

dont expect to be treated like a full citizien in switzerland if you dont talk dialect.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-184713~2.png (1432x291, 36K)

>be german
>leave germany for switzerland to escape the eu
>once in switzerland start kvetching that switzerland should join the eu because that would make life "simpler for everyone"
why do you faggots do this?

Wasn't my idea to bring them here and it wasn't us that bombed Yugoslavia with the NATO either.

Attached: 1.bild.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Well of course you earn more in switzerland but you also spend more
So its basically the same, it evens out
Also you get 14 wages a year in austria, and austrians work less, 38 hours is normal, while in switzerland its often 40-44 hours
But you have to decide on your own

>why do you faggots do this?
I wouldn't be doing this. I would vote SVP.

Haha fair enough. At least Özil is loyal to Turgay and doesn't pretend to be German anymore.
But seriously, why did you guys do this? It's one of the single most retarded things to ever happen in Swiss history.

>. Is it really that bad in Zurich?

Go online and check out the rent market. I am not kidding... although I have to admit my info is 5yrs old when I lived there.

If you're young move to Berlin for the endless pussy and drugs, or are you a boring conservative lmao

>How would you compare quality of life in Zurich and Vienna? Where were the nicer people? Did you get any foreigner vibes in Zurich? Which city has the more wholesome girls with LTR quality?
>am more comparing it to Munich/Bavaria.

That’s easy then. Munich and Vienna are very alike. No joke. Good food, similar size, u-bahn, beer, wine, ... Munich has more multinationals.

40k euro is a shit salary, to be honest, even for Vienna. But if you don’t want to save anything, it’s ok. Note that Austria has 14 salaries, in April and October you get extra monthly salaries which are basically tax free (I think taxed at 6% or so).

Vienna is shit in the summer, hot and drie.

As to people, Vienna has so many fucked up German students and cucked Preussen, of you are Barvarian, you’ll be welcomed with open arms as a fellow “near Austrian”. Zurich is way harder, Swiss are closed assholes who don’t let anyone into their society, especially not Germans.

P.S. it’s all from personal experience... I guess there are people who love Zurich and hate Vienna.

Fuck off we're full

>But seriously, why did you guys do this?
Good question mate.. At least they are seemingly white (too bad most of them are Mudslimes)

keep in mind zurich is like a posher version of berlin. lots of immigrants, """"""""alternative""""""" lifestyle, drugs, left-green politics but also large number of rich expats working in finance parading their ferraris and rolls royce's around town.

Not going to comment on choice of town, as other factors come into play, but will only say as someone having done the whole expat around Europe for years, Switzerland is for me the place I could actually see myself stay. Safe, clean, good economy, not tied to eu, etc etc.

Just wanted to say that 4K fo Ana apartment is not the reality. Sure you can spend that if you want, but you can find muncher cheaper then that (source: live here). Depending on your needs, I’d say count 2200-2500 and you Seouls be fine. You can Find cheaper but harder.

Also, if you’re single and relatively young, shared apartments is an option. I stayed in a serviced apartment the first 4 months, and got lucky as a colleague left, took over his contract (1500/month, 70m2 in good location).

Good question.

Cons zürich: you will have to talk english the whole time. People are stuck up. To many Germans already stay in the eu

Go to Vienna, there's no sense in ruining Switzerland like you ruined Germany.

>40k euro is a shit salary,
Wit h 45k you belong to the 70th percentile

Zurich felt like Frankfurt, just with a like, 3 times more expensive and even smaller.

Both are crap.

Swiss/zurich hipsters also have this weird obsession with Berlin as if it was a holy place. To them, spending some time in a shared flat in Kreuzberg with "artists" is what going to Mekka is for muslims and they won't stop bragging about it
>hurrr Döner for 1 euro
>buying beer at a "Späti"
>taking extacy at some shitty underground techno party in old bunker
>having vegan brunch in some nudist bio joint in Prenzlauer Berg

The Weaners won't be able to take the piss right in front of you with you hardly understanding a single word.

>not tied to eu
what the fuck are you talking about

>1500 CHF for 70m2 in good location Zurich

ok, you are trolling I guess. Just randomly from the internet pic related, 68m2 in a good location Zurich... 5000 CHF.

Attached: ABAE781F-9F21-4384-94BD-10180B41EC70.jpg (1303x1304, 289K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: 1544019353255.gif (240x228, 858K)

Hey I am foreigner working in IT, for a big corporation in financial services.

I will tell you a secret, as you know native swiss hate every single foreigner, but do they still have to import us to their shit work.

My manager is responsible for the hiring process and he have been on a hiring spree in the last weeks, one thing he admitted he will never do is to hire Germans. We got Poos, Polish, Americans, Hungarians but no Germans. Know why? Because the Swiss really hate you.

DON'T COME TO ZÜRICH
IT'S SHIT
DON'T BELIEVE MSM LIES
WE'RE THIRD WORLD TIER HERE
THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU IN SWITZERLAND
DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT
ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

>Because the Swiss really hate you.

I’m not German, so why should I care?

Unironically this. The number of Somalis and Eritreans in Zurich is probably as high as in London.

I'm going to move to Switzerland and vote SP and there is nothing you can do about it

>8001
>with a terrace
>68m^2
that's like having a flat in downtown london. you can find something cheaper but 1500 like the other guy said is what gets you a room with a toilet in the junkie parts of town.
>I’m not German
what are you then?

found the jew

Then move to Winterthur or Zug. But you will probably hang yourself due to extreme boredom in a couple of weeks.

>what are you then?

It doesn’t matter. My dad is from a European country, my mum too. I grew up in Canada. I don’t feel anything really in terms of nationalist identity... which is kind of shit.

I unironically stayed in Winterthur for 3 months... in winter. Hanging wasn’t an option just because the price of rope was that high.

Fuck off, we are full.

>More Catholic (easier to find Catholic spouse - I'm a bit scared I might end up alone desu)
my sides are inside of black hole chan's mouth right now

>vienna

stay away fucking normie

>Hanging wasn’t an option just because the price of rope was that high.

Kek!! Why not just jump off one of the abundant mountains? :DD

Attached: schekeli.png (344x605, 204K)

>you're young move to Berlin for the endless pussy and drugs, or are you a boring conservative lmao
So you suggest
>Moving to Prussia?
Hell no. I will feel like a foreigner there.

>^^

are you twelve?

Zurich. Switzerland is the most stable country in Europe, not likely to be overrun by migrants or war. Hungary's good right now, but the minute they can get their claws into them they're going to exact revenge in a spectacular manner. Be smart!

Nobody likes people from Zürich here.
A lot of people commute there every day to earn their moneyz. E.g. Olten->Zurich (30min), but you need GA which is 3600 CHF per year. However, you are going to spare a lot of money but not paying taxes in Zurich and not getting fucked by a high rent.
I would go to other city. Just avoid Romandie there is a lot of niggers there. Ticino is poor af

>40k euro is a shit salary, to be honest, even for Vienna. But if you don’t want to save anything, it’s ok. Note that Austria has 14 salaries, in April and October you get extra monthly salaries which are basically tax free (I think taxed at 6% or so).
If it wasn't for the low salary, I'd probably move to Austria in a heartbeat.
>Zurich felt like Frankfurt, just with a like, 3 times more expensive and even smaller.
I like Frankfurt. But it has many foreigners. Zurich is even smaller? >I will tell you a secret, as you know native swiss hate every single foreigner, but do they still have to import us to their shit work.
What a bunch of idiots. Even though I dislike Prussians, I'd still prefer them over foreigners.
>my sides are inside of black hole chan's mouth right now
Well, I am traveling in traditionalist Catholic circles and already know some in Vienna. I even know where the Hapsburgs go to church in Vienna. Opus Dei have their own church in Vienna,... I could go on. If you know where to look for real Catholics, you will find them. By virtue of having more Catholics per capita, Vienna most likely also has more serious Catholics. Of course, your average roastie is as much a slut or non-slut as in any other Western country, but that's not my point.

Attached: main-qimg-2af7368b1633effaa5b6231845bd463e-c.jpg (930x620, 250K)

>not likely to be overrun by migrants or war.

What the absolute fucking delusion is this?

Attached: BFAB586D-61C9-46B0-A384-F1198E76FD63.jpg (640x363, 37K)

Attached: 06E5918F-E4C7-45A3-8ED1-698565FF8C77.jpg (897x1024, 331K)

Christcucks please go to austria

Switzerland is shit if your a foreigner. Swiss are the most boring and closed off people ever. It's a shithole tbf, I'm only here for the money and to fuck your women.

t expat working at novartis

>I'm only here for the money and to fuck your women.
Kek Well, how are the women, then?

youtu.be/318ai_ApJgc

good, they like foreign men, especially Brits like myself. most Swiss men are sissys. never met such beta men before. you will easily get a gf here, they literally throw themselves at you if your a foreign European. Swiss have the charisma of a damp rag.

>Christcucks please go to austria
Unfortunately for you, your country has the most hardcore Catholics in the world (SSPX, pic related) :P

Attached: Piusbrüder Priorate.jpg (800x446, 330K)

>you will easily get a gf here, they literally throw themselves at you if your a foreign European.
Sure? I'm German though. We're pretty close to the Swiss in terms of autism. Any greentext of how you cucked the Swiss?

>If permanet relocation, go for Vienna.
>Vienna is a bureaucratic shithole full of Islamists...
how will oppai recover

Attached: 7689804.jpg (601x362, 105K)

There were only two options.

In case of infinite options, I would have told OP to head for a red state in Murrica.

A großes Bier costs 10 CHF in Zurich.
Zurich is a nicer place, mainly because Vienna is full of roaches and a lot larger than Zurich, but living inside Zurich is a bad idea unless you earn more than 100k CHF a year. I suggest living in the suburban area to Zurich and commuting to work.

Also don't fall for the historic Vienna meme. I lived here for almost 30 years and this city is bound to be the next London with all the shitskins throwing garbage on the streets, the homeless that you see drunk and full of vomit in broad daylight and the aggressive traffic that makes the city extremely dangerous for children. If you want to move to Austria and your job makes it possible, go to Salzburg or Tirol instead.

>go to Salzburg or Tirol instead

Yeah, let’s go to places where foreigners have exactly one choice of work option: tourism at minimum wage.

Zurich is shit.No one here likes zurich

obviously Zurich, unfortunately: stay the fuck out, we hate foreigners who take our jobs. its a legit problem for us
in some way its worse than refugees, because they dont steal jobs

the only good news is that there's so many like you that you'll fit right in at this point

You should def go to Vienna, it's the place to be

>we hate foreigners

As the majority of Zurich residents are foreigners, I assume with “we” you mean the Swiss and with “we hate foreigners” you mean “we hate the Swiss”.

If you hated foreigners, how come you have voted for politicians for 60yrs who have advocated mass immigration to the point that Switzerland is now 40% immigrants. For 30 to 55yr olds, the Swiss population without migration background vs the migrants are essentially 50-50.

Switzerland is essentially London with mountains.

Attached: 0084BE02-499B-416A-A379-2714CAD370D3.gif (684x685, 57K)

>Vienna

Attached: budapest2.jpg (640x427, 79K)

Zurich is fucking boring, but the people are civilized.
Vienna is more exciting, but the people are complete cunts.

Either way, you are fucked.

>Switzerland is essentially London with mountains.

Except 90% of the foreigners are rich whites instead of poor low IQ shitskins.

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

jokes aside, what's your line of work that you got job offers from glorious switzerland?

Vienna is full of stuck up Austrians, but their accent is nice. Zürich is full of stuck up Swiss, but they sound like they are choking.

about the cost of living in Switzerland, I'd say from my point of view that though everything is more expensive, wages are overproportionately higher, that is you have more purchasing power despite the higher prices.
About rent prices, I pay 1.3K for a shoebox 15 minutes outside of Zurich, fwiw. Also in Switzerland you can save money by not having a car, at least as long as you don't have a family you certainly don't ever need one (except if your job is out in bumfuck nowhere).
Cultural scene isn't Vienna-tier, but still breddy gud.
Meine 2 Rappen.

Zurich is shit but still better than Basel, though.
Just rent something 30 min away and you're good to go. train is overprized af. so u might as well drive. people are cold af. and it might bother you more or less, all though zurich folks are a bit more open due their ignorance. they are the americans of switzerland

fuck off mohammed. we are full

Austrian women > Swiss women tho. At least in terms of looks.

Vienna is amazing as is Österreich.
go.
Österreich sowieso besseres Deutschland.

>you have more purchasing power despite the higher prices.

Not in Zurich. Dude says he’ll get 70k CHF for Zurich. That’s hunger tier.

fuck off mohammed, we are full

You'll be treated as a sub human in Zurich by native swiss people.
And that's good now that I've experienced Vienna and Berlin I want Germany and Vienna to get bombed.

>we are full

FULL OF SLAVNIGGERS LMAO

Define “white”. Define “rich”.

I stand by my definition of Switzerland.

the fuck kind of point are you trying to make? we hate foreigners, despite the fact that we have so many of them? are you by any chance an idiot? maybe we would hate them less if there werent so fucking many of them
you're attempting to legitimize the migration problem by pointing out that the problem is so huge that it doesnt matter any more, which is balls to the wall retarded
our elected government kept us out of the EU and put laws into place that violate international rights just to keep more of them out, and the problem is still rampant

But he also says he gets less than half in Austria, so around 30-35K. Idk if I'd rather live on 70K in zurich or on 35K in Vienna. Then again I don't really know how expensive it is to live in Vienna.
>tfw make less than 70K and living in Zurich area
jelly and sad :(

Dont compare Vienna to Munich, Germany cities are so fucking dirty it's disgusting.

>Techno party in a bunker
Welcome to the 1990s
The happiest decade ever

The majority in your cities are migrants.

If you didn’t understand my point, reread my post. “We” in Swiss cities refers to migrants, not Swiss. It’s the original native Swiss which are the minority which the migrants hate.

He said he gets 40k plus euros in Vienna, which is unironically better than 70k CHF (61k euro) in Zurich.

redet halt deutsch miteinander
ihr von den Engländern gecuckten Mitläufer die alles tun was ihnen gesagt wird auf einem Board wo's ihnen ehh scheißegal sein kann

Vienna is by far more disgusting and fucked up than Munich, desu.

Mh yes, at that point Vienna is prolly better.

Vienna is quite cheap.
Especially rent-wise.
I rent out a 2 room apartment for a little over 800€. That's probably quite a bit below the market rate, but not outrageously cheap.

Yet German cities are dirty as fuck.

Wow that is cheap. How far outside/inside of the city is it?

There is enough industry, IT and pharma in Basel to get a very good salary and rent is not that high. In addition, you can do your groceries in France or Germanistan.
Kleinbasel is full of nigs and hookers, Rhy is full of nigs selling drugs to kids which is disgusting.
I would prefer Luzern or Bern. The main problem with Bern is that its full of marxists and human trash (ala Reitschule).

>tfw make less than 70K and living in Zurich area
It’s really not too much. What kind of job do you do? How old are you?

Attached: A01BC352-9923-4D81-AB24-5BB29A26868B.png (680x344, 181K)

Sorry, but Munich isn’t as dirty as Vienna. This is an objective observation. Also, Vienna is the city where I have seen the most hijabs and Islamist beards outside of London and Palestine.

Come to Thun,best City in switzerland,not even joking.

that nigger thinks austrians are not fucking hating germans

>LMAO

It's on the outskirts of the city.
But with good public transport infrastructure.
If the current renters cancel, I'll probably raise the price a bit.

Germancucks are not welcomed in Switzerland.

You can absolutely own guns in Austria as a European citizen.

There aren’t many Austrians in Vienna.