CATHOLIC GENERAL - /CG/ - Palm Sunday!

CATHOLIC GENERAL Palm Sunday!, Holy Week!
DEDICATED CATHOLIC GENERALS EVERY SUNDAY AND HOLY DAYS
For Holy Week we are going to do everyday this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=urvsBh3yMG4&t=0s

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another.

Here your daily readings
ewtn.com/daily-readings/

PALM SUNDAY! HOLY WEEK starts!

We have a Group for Telegram, lets grow our faith together!.
> The phone number?
Yes, Nobody can see it anyway, still better than WhatsApp or Discord.
>Catholic Group
t.me/Catholic_Sword
>Christian Group (for all denominations and who are interested)
t.me/christian_8ch
>Main Channel
t.me/CorpusChristi

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!

>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Seek your closest Latin Mass!
latinmassdir.org/
>Documents of Vatican II
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/index.htm
>Laudate App and iPieta App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
ipieta.com/

>Collection of Posts
pastebin.com/w0tEeC80
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/VrB4FRdK
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/9SiuTJzj
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/G3xKa9kkç

Attached: jesus.donkey.jpg (999x607, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w-z5U1EHZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel today proclaims Jesus for their King; he will soon be dispersed in punishment for his perjury; but that Jesus, whom he has proclaimed, will always remain King. Thus was fulfilled to the letter that message of the Angel who told Mary of the greatness of the son she was about to conceive: "The Lord will give him the throne of David, his father, and he will reign in the house of Jacob forever. On this day Jesus begins his reign over the earth; and as the first Israel is to withdraw from his scepter, a new Israel, born of the faithful group of the old, is to be born, made up of people from all parts of the world, and will offer to Christ the largest empire ever sought by a conqueror. Such is the glorious mystery of this day in the midst of Passion Week mourning. The Church wants our hearts to unburden themselves in a moment of joy when we greet Jesus as king. He has organized this day's liturgy in such a way that it encloses within itself joy and sadness; joy in joining the acclamations with which the city of David resounded; sadness returning immediately to the course of his groans over the sorrows of his divine Spouse.
Dom Guéranger

This Sunday, in addition to its liturgical and popular name of Palm Sunday or Palm Sunday, has that of Hosanna Sunday, because of the triumphal cry with which the Jews greeted the arrival of Jesus. Our parents called it Easter Sunday Florida, because Easter, which will be celebrated in eight days, is today as in bloom and the faithful can begin the Easter fulfillment of the annual communion from this moment. When the Spaniards discovered Palm Sunday 1513, the vast neighboring territory of Mexico gave it the name of Florida in memory of this denomination. This Sunday is also called Capitilavium, that is to say, lava-heads because in the medieval centuries, parents washed the heads of their children born in the previous months whose baptism they could safely delay until Holy Saturday, so that this day they would be decent to be anointed with the Holy Chrism. In earlier times this Sunday received, in some churches, the name of Easter of the Competents. The catechumens admitted to baptism were called competent. They met today in the Church and the symbol that had been explained to them in the previous scrutiny was explained to them in detail.

"They brought the colt to Jesus and, casting their cloaks on the animal, they mounted Jesus. (Lk. 19:35)
Since I don't remember what I told you on other occasions about the theme of this feast in which Jesus Christ Our Lord made his entrance into Jerusalem, I thought I'd explain the reasons that moved him to take a donkey and his foal for this royal entrance.
The first is the humility of this animal; the second is his patience and the third is that he allowed himself to be ridden... It was no coincidence that the donkey had already carried a load and that the colt had never carried a weight; it is because God had already carried the Jewish people with His Law while the Jews had never received it; the Lord came to impose His yoke, that is the reason for having mounted a colt...
The first reason was humility: he chose, among all the animals, the most always and humble, because being in love with humility and lowliness, nothing that was not humble could serve as a mount, God does not inhabit nor rest but in the humble and simple heart.... He, who was always and in everything equal to his Father, without ceasing to be what he was, sought the repulsion and rejection of men.
The second is patience... The Lord so loved this virtue that He wanted to be an example and a mirror of it; He suffered with invincible patience to be beaten and mistreated. Humility has so much in common with patience that they cannot go one without the other: whoever wants to be humble, has to be patient because the works and adversities of this life cannot be endured for a long time without humility, and humility makes us sweet and patient....
The third reason was because this animal is obedient and allows itself to be carried how and as much as it wants, without displeasure and without ever shaking the burden that is placed on it... Blessed are the souls who are docile and submissive, for the Lord will lead them!
Saint Francis de Sales

youtube.com/watch?v=9w-z5U1EHZU

catholisism = antichristianty

Attached: DTmxJDaUMAEUbW8.jpg (1200x986, 258K)

>Protestant heretic

This isn't about me

Attached: pic-132.jpg (676x960, 88K)

Now the Jesuist even started Zionism. And this comes from Prots. Ironic

I have a question. Is it sinfull to pop a boner when seeing black man's feet? I just can't stop imagining myself down on my knees licking them.

Attached: pope-francis-feet-kiss-south-sudan.jpg (840x500, 104K)

Sarcasm is a sin Pole. Repent

Can my repentance involve slobbering on delicious black toes?

Attached: 80e1a44049e22d56f28ebd605f6ab41a.jpg (476x720, 33K)

Doubt it. Ask your priest.

Bump. May Christi save our souls.

Attached: 1553761830692.jpg (512x411, 37K)

Pretty sure pope's opinion trumps that of a common priest.

Not catholic, but just returned from mass. I wish you a blessed holy week.

Todays sermon was about the last of the seven deadly sins, ira. What was it about in your church?

Catholic arent Christians
unlike orthodox, you have a single leader, and that leader of yours is not Christian
therefore, catholics, by definition cant be Christian

>unironically being a papist
You should be embarrassed.

bwhahahaha

weak and pathetic cult

Attached: z_p01-COMMITTED.jpg (800x450, 178K)

>thinking that serving a king as the voice of god is holy
You can't make that up

"And I say this, that in the day of judgement men will be brought to account for every thoughtless word they have spoken. 37 Thy words will be matter to acquit, or matter to condemn thee."

Matthew 12:36-37

Repent

"And I say this, that in the day of judgement men will be brought to account for every thoughtless word they have spoken. 37 Thy words will be matter to acquit, or matter to condemn thee." Matthew 12:36-37

Repent now, while you still have breath.

Wow that's a really bad argument.
>lol following one leader means you're not Christian because I think he's not Christian

The Pope is the Vicar of Christ. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

Attached: kepha.jpg (1280x390, 114K)

All these heresies in here.

Refer to

I'm glad that this general exist. I'm about to leave for mass soon but I need some advice. I am considering holy orders, talked to a priest and he said some good stuff and that we'd talk later. I'd like to hear some of your advice.

Cathocucks literally cannot stop sucking nigger feet.

This is why I don't subscribe to a religion that is intended to destroy all ethnic culture and tradition and racemix them all into a uniform mass of Jewish servants.

If a new religion were invented which is specifically made for both blacks and whites together Jow Forums would automatically start checking to see if it was Jewish. This one was literally started by a group of Jews, yet some people think that's fine.

You can't go wrong by spending some time at the seminary. Are you interested in FSSP or SSPX? I would avoid diocesan outside of certain areas, e.g. Lincoln

He's going to rape your ass.
Watch out underageanon.

Based and breadpilled. Good luck brother, hope you find your vocation

>This is why I don't subscribe to a religion that is intended to destroy all ethnic culture and tradition and racemix them all into a uniform mass of Jewish servants.
t. American
Do people like you see the irony in your statements?

Are you crippled in the brain or just too retarded to be capable of distinguishing the difference between an individuals thoughts and their governments actions?

Because the Austriafaggot is clearly a moron, let me put it another way.

A person can choose their faith.
They cannot choose the nation they are born to.
They can disagree with the decisions of their government.
But a Catholic cannot suddenly detach himself from the leadership of the church, his religion is built around its supreme authority.

Therefor,
Being an American is not indicative of support toward giving financial aid to Israel, or our stirring shit in the Middle East.
But being Catholic is surely support to a church synonymous with raping childrens asses, banning scientific developments and killing countless Europeans.

you catholics venerate your Pope more than just the main patriarch (which he is not), you venerate him like gods presence on earth. he is not that, he is also not a saint. And this particular one just exemplifies it a lot, the ones that actually believed in Christ and the Last day (current pope is an atheist), also were heretics for exerting themselves as having authority they don't have

My point is that you destroyed the ethnic culture of your people, the same is not true for Catholic Europe. Also the government is a reflection of your culture. You are a degenerate culture, therefore you have a degenerate government.

Fascists hate Catholicism, more news at 11

You had to be a Spanish. Typical SpanirCuck posting about childhood memories of Catholic dick in his ass.

Actually I was more inclined toward CSB.
Thank you

You fucking papists will get yours on the day of the rope.

We will all get whats ours user

Bump for Palm Sunday

Where did you see anything about jews being hailed or supported by Catholics? Jews were doomed te very moment they condemned Christ to Cross and denied or recognised him. Have you ever read the Bible or study history?

Are you still around here?

No, like is vicar as Pedro said

bump also

nah

your lodge will be torched and your gay sex partners lit up

are you a jew or a retard?

richard spencer sucks nigger mason cock, quite masterfully apparently

you knew that right

Attached: 6039F81D-7408-49B5-8765-25C49F782A13.jpg (1124x1730, 297K)

the jesuit meme is from the amerikan/mason/hick circles

they can’t handle superior intellect so they label everyone “jesuit”

it’s a way to lump all catholics into one big bag

the people talking about jesuits have never been around jesuits

it’s just the trash language they get passed down from their (((pastors))) and (((lodge masters)))

lmfao look at this brain scrambled retarded drugged out mason GARBAGE

the funny thing is when your (((master))) gives you that he knows it’s bs but you retards eat it up because you all actually pay money to eat masonic shit

hahahahaahah

also you forgot about us original roman first family gens

we still here

Mommy

Attached: 25D3128C-ECB2-43B4-83C8-11F7D74C9064.jpg (736x828, 56K)

Happy Palm Sunday to all Christians who serve Jesus Christ

Christianity is a lie and bad for the people, your book is a lie, jesus probably never existed and you will not have any salvation, you know it is true, I rest my case, no matter how much you try hard the truth will gnaw at you.

Christianity is not le based savior of civilization and white people it is not a corner stone of white culture and civilization, it is not benevolent in any way or in any way responsible for a single scientific or technological developm

For now..

Attached: jesuit_structure_vrijewereld-org_.jpg (1225x5028, 1.2M)

Happy Palm Sunday from a Protestant

Attached: tissot-procession-in-the-streets-of-jerusalem.jpg (312x402, 32K)

God bless you all

Attached: D2HwYIVWsAEqwVK.jpg (425x567, 56K)

Why are Spanish Catholics so AESTHETIC?

I'm a white midwestern with a Presbyterian background, and I'm thinking of becoming Catholic. Where do I start?

All of Christendom should read the full text of Pope Benedict XVI recent letter. "The Church and the Scandal of Sexual Abuse." It's thesis encompasses a fallen Church in a fallen world. It provides the Church and it's members a first step to reclaiming that which was abandon. Please read it. The Catholic world is changing.

> God bless you all
You don't believe in God.

larping retard, the christian God doesn't exist and you don't believe in it.

Because we were the Catholic Nation

Attached: D4C5E-tXkAAYaVA.jpg (467x700, 66K)

Christianity and Catholicism has no spanish properties, you worship a foreign cult.

God is spanish, and you are a faggot

>God is spanish
Except for absolutely everything in the cult that is hebrew including the God and all its prophets.

What do you guys think when will we get rid of Pope Francis deep down I know he is a heretic

Praise Jesus Christ

I'll pray for you Anons when I pray the rosary tonight

by that logic it's really egyptian, babylonian, and persian.

Go to a Catholic Church and ask around they will help you with everything

by becoming orthodox instead.

Attached: 1478481451977.jpg (250x243, 19K)

its influenced by such, but Christianity is not spanish or european, not even a single bit european.

Thanks. God bless you.

Jesus Lived

God is Great

White Identity is a myth

Yes. Mass just ended

We need to clean up the Church
How hard can it be to kick out all the pedos?
If the Church is to weak to done what needs to be done then let them reform the Knights Order to do it for them

it becomes european by permeating and influencing the culture. what you say could be applied to roman military technology. The origin sure was hebrew but the origin in that was also not hebrew. to simply say it's not european and leave it at that is disingenuous, it ignores the invention and development that was purely european that came from it. the inventions of monks, the laws and customs that were purely european that came from it.
you cant cut out centuries of europe because it was spurred on by a theology of foreign origin, unless you ignore the localized expression of that theology. In origin it was not european but it it's historical context it was european.
It's like saying the mazda miata is not a mazda it's a lotus elan and has nothing to do with mazda.

[nods regretfully]

It may be time for Christians to push back against the shadow falling over the Church.

>it becomes european by permeating and influencing the culture.
European of origin it is not, things origins do not change.

>Protestantism
>freemasonry

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

I don't think anything of you.

I dont get it are all those idiots in the Vatican senile, the solution is so easy

So you think that Europe had no tradition from say 500 - 1800 A.D. when it was Christian? Yikes, sweetie.

then a porsche 911 is not a porsche its a volkwagen beetle.
and judaism is just caananite pagan.

>it becomes European

Does that apply to later generation immigrants?

>I want so badly to call you a cunt because I think you are an advocate of euro purification

Venerating is not worship like God, you fucking retard.

There are orders which allow you to stay 2 or 3 months before taking votes. You should search for them!

There have been many anti-Catholic ideologies, where are they now?

c*Tholics aren't Christian

Attached: 4C8C171A-2ECC-4CE6-A5E3-A5D3B38C775A.png (400x763, 275K)

That's like saying legal jurisprudence is not responsible for science and technological development. Just hang yourself, retard.

>it's not worship if you give it a different name

Attached: 08F6580E-A128-4261-8D95-F38C0686C7B0.png (709x606, 86K)

We know. The Catholic church needs an inquisition.

>votes

[chuckles while genuflecting]

>I'm going to say two different things are the same.

Good afternoon friends. May you all have a blessed sunday.

Attached: 6cm3z6o1bfqy.jpg (444x560, 83K)

Go away with your lgbt loving community and your female priests
Go away heretics

Anyone itt part of the Knights of Columbus? Wondering if it’s a good organization for involving myself in the community, building relationships, etc.

You guys synthesising kek with Christian iconography are playing with fire

ohnonononono AHAHAHAHAHAH
Catholics are lead by THIS?

Attached: Pope.jpg (720x523, 83K)

is zen buddhism in japan japanese?
is Catholicism and Protestantism european?

Why is ICRSS so aesthetic?

Pic was taken in March

Attached: ABA51D12-99B9-4DBA-A806-5017F0A15413.jpg (849x600, 75K)