GF keeps talking about sexual history

What can I do?

Ive already told her it makes me less attracted to her and she feels like she's walking on eggshells. What are my options?

I probably have a Madonna whore complex, but I feel like it's incredibly rude to bring up past sexual experiences in a relationship or examples of public nudity and casual sex, It brings my relationship satisfaction down and my overall attractiveness to her down. Do i just fuck her and ride this out? "Is" there a way to communicate my needs better? This is pretty much my only line and she damn near crosses it by accident with a story she finds to be funny or casually mentioning threesomes.

It's obviously not a big deal to her but if she fails to respect my boundaries what else can I do? How can I explain that what she finds attractive in men isn't what I find attractive in women?

Attached: giphy(5).gif (350x270, 167K)

it's a fair boundry to have and she should be capable of restraining herself enough to avoid crossing it. Have you tried telling her about your exes? Their massive tits, how tight they were etc.

She doesn't care if I mention my history, sbe occasionally asks about it or finds evidence of it every now and then.

Does she only talk about past experiences with you, or just out and about with anyone. If its just you then this is a problem with you and the insecurity that you have needs to be worked out.

If she's going around telling everybody about her past sex life then that is disrespectful and you deserve better.

Attached: (m=eidYGCjadqg)(mh=mvPnBuoM1cs-LWtl)200x200.jpg (200x200, 20K)

I mean if you feel any better for it, my GF and I have had one other partner each and it's still kind of bitter ground, balanced only by the fact that we both have a slag run under our belts.

You're not supposed to be comfortable with it. That's what a cuckold is, comfortable with other dudes fucking his chick. People who say otherwise are, probably unsurprisingly, cucks.

Tell her that you love her first and then guilt her by saying she talks about it like you aren’t enough or something.

That sounds a little pathetic which women hate.

I don't thibk insecure is the right word, I'm pretty confident and women come up to me I'm actually repulsed, less attracted, she told me she had a threesome and I didn't want to touch her

>women come up to me and I'm repulsed

? Why? Are you vain or something. Rejection is one thing but why would you be repulsed?

Then he should be Alfa and introduce her to all the weird fetishes your invented ex had. Have some fun before you go at least!

That's not what I was getting at, I'm just saying whining about it won't help.

I'm repulsed by my gf telling me her sexual history.

Then what does women coming up to you have to do with it?

I was providing clarity in response to having insecurity. I'm not insecure, but confident because I'm approached often, I am however repulsed by hearing sexual history

Are you Muslim or something? I mean calm down

>Dude just have MY standards for a relationship
Why are you even fucking here, dude?

if your girl continues to bring up shit that annoys you on purpose you need to raid her castle walls one last time and then immediately get the fuck out of there.

You're confident because you're approached often... You dont understand what confidence is.

This is actually well said but doesn't offer a solution. It's just an acknowledgement of the problem and puts it better words to fully understand the emotional aspect

You're dating a whore, why do you care? Hit it and quit it. If anything be grateful that she told you how much of a whore she is.
>Do i just fuck her and ride this out?
Yes

>how she interacts with strangers is more important than how she interacts with op
gtfo with this nonsense

>If its just you then this is a problem with you and the insecurity that you have needs to be worked out.
Are you fucking daft? I don't need to hear about my girlfriend's exploits, and she doesn't need to hear about mine. There is nothing insecure about a reasonable boundary. Your post would have any weight at all if OP asked for it and got bummed out afterward.

Why are you dating this whore?

I don't understand, what sort of detail does she go into?

"Oh, this reminds me of the time Chad came in my face:-;"

tell her how your ex used to be a virgin when you first met and how you loved her so much and wished you could find another virgin just like her for a relationship but you have to settle with a slut.

forgot pic

god fucking damn it

Attached: errdurem0sne21.jpg (640x792, 97K)

This is actually true so it might work. Is there a better way to communicate these boundaries? Is there a way to understand her point of view of being cavalier about sexuality and can I use that to tailor my message?

Should I just leave or stop giving her sexual attention when she makes the comments about her past?

no just treat her like a whore.
this means you have sex with her without loving her

also start dating other women again for the purpose of finding love and a real relationship

also make sure she knows you lose romantic feelings for her because of her past

B a s e d

That's your fault for not dropping that used up cunt the moment you discovered her sex-filled past.
Start severing emotional ties with her, while finding other options in the meantime. Cheat on her and look for a good girl.
>hurrhrmrmrm cheaters are the worst
You can't outperform a whore that's been spitroasted and her ass clapped by big nigger balls on the daily.

Attached: 1516003396804.jpg (620x388, 64K)

This is something that we'll never go away and the longer you stick this out the worst you'll feel.
If there aren't a whole lot of redeeming qualities about your relationship then you should end it.

Also add cliche as it is to say this, with her attitude towards the subject, she's most likely fucking people behind your back.

That's not at all what user meant when he said youre insecure. Insecurity can be found in anything

You ARE insecure.
You can't handle the thought of your girl getting stretched by big dicks and given pleasure that you'll never be able to give her.
She had so many cocks that you feel inadequate - because you fall far behind the competition, and compared to the best sex she ever had, you're mediocre at best.
And she's basically fucking dudes behind your back.

Calm down. Stop fantasizing and drink your onions.

Attached: Uacuck.jpg (1242x1543, 1.23M)

Thats not at all what i was saying you dumbass. His girlfriend has fucked other people. If he wants to plug his ears and act like it hasnt happened then he need to grow up.

If she talks about around other people after he has told her not to then she obviously doesnt give a fuck what he thinks or says. Make sense now?

Congrats on the used goods my guy. Good job on looking like a weak man.