Brit/pol/ - Nige/pol/ Edition

ISN'T IT FUNNY?!

Attached: are nige.jpg (642x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8
ibtimes.co.uk/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-performs-fresh-u-turn-by-turning-hedge-funds-1481546
theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/02/nigel-farage-ukip-target-hedge-fund-city-finances-report
inews.co.uk/news/brexit/nigel-farage-brexit-hedge-funds-short-pound/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=l6g0gDrCUi8

First for UKIP

cokemong got bullied in the last thread because he thinks he's rich for ordering chow mein from deliveroo

THREAD WITH NEWS YOU DUMB FUCKS

No one cares it's sunday

Mate that thread is shite

Where Nige goes, We go.

why do you envy me for being able to afford chicken chow mein and cocaine?

Attached: stylingonKeanecels.jpg (1366x3812, 1.29M)

Farage is a rich former City trader well cushioned from the economic fallout that will come from Brexit. He got funding from vulture hedge funds back in the 2015 general election and will no doubt do the same with his new party. It's obvious whose economic interests he'll be looking after given that hedge funds are not charities.

ibtimes.co.uk/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-performs-fresh-u-turn-by-turning-hedge-funds-1481546
theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/02/nigel-farage-ukip-target-hedge-fund-city-finances-report
inews.co.uk/news/brexit/nigel-farage-brexit-hedge-funds-short-pound/

>one link
>bbc

Faggot

Lube your anus simpleton

>Farage is rich
stopped reading there, poorfag

Attached: BenShapiro_CloseHeadshot_2016.jpg (973x973, 373K)

What do you have against hedge funds, fren?

Attached: apu isn't sure.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Nigel jumped ship in the name of respectability once based batten took charge.
Fuck him

Ffs pube i hope your shrink never sees that pic. Mental illness in pixels.

Farage can afford a nicer suit than you

Attached: ben-shapiro-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: BenShapiro-FeaturedImage.jpg (654x373, 22K)

>talking about suits
Thank god my job isn't customer facing or seen as accountant enough for suits, I've always felt restricted in them and choose my job accordingly.

I could wear the most inappropriate stuff and it wouldn't matter because of antistatic overalls that go over them.

Lads redpill me on Farage. Is he just another Trump who deceived his supporters and supports Zionism and cucked polices or is he based?

>want jewjewcum

Stop it.

You don't like suits because all you've ever had is a mix and match from TK Maxx.

B-b-but he's a man of the people because he poses for photographs with a warm pint of nut brown ale!

Depends how much of a stormfag you are.

would smash shamima begum desu lads

why are you mistaking me for a sconner?
why do you envy me for my declining mental health?

>I don't care about the so called "Browning" of America, color doesn't matter, ideology does

Attached: 2B36293F-EDAE-46BB-B0AA-BBE64D8956E1.jpg (960x863, 77K)

So why does he try to dress like a country squire half the time?

Attached: 16gjcv.jpg (750x500, 91K)

>a warm pair of nut brown tiddies on muffins sister

Ftfy

You enjoy spending your inheritance from your parents on coke and chink food? BAKA.

this general is my red-headed stepchild

Attached: ivedoneyousconners.png (1366x535, 792K)

That's why only Corbyn Labour looks after the economic self-interests of the working-class. Only ignorant, cucked, sycophantic, cap-doffing slaves and submissives from the working-class would vote Tory/UKIP/Farage Party

Attached: Corbyn_People.jpg (604x768, 94K)

I don't know
why do you envy him for being able to afford the clothes he wears?

There is something about quality clothes that fit well, user. I made radical upgrades to my wardrobe a year ago and have noticed a significant positive difference in the way I'm treated by strangers and colleagues alike. It's a very easy way to level up.

>t. doesn't own a tweed suit
why don't you?

>only Corbyn Labour looks after the economic self-interests of the working-class
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: DWlkPnNXkAUmH_C.jpg (1200x566, 122K)

Attached: ben-shapiro-young-womens-leadership.jpg (2057x1200, 202K)

Attached: 9924538-6720367-Amira_Abase_from_Bethnal_Green_in_east_London_travelled_with_Sha-a-14_1550612078546. (284x458, 31K)

You know they make tweed with piss right? Literal pisscloth.

Attached: 636439593408490460-KNS-SHAPIRO-1019-10423.jpg (540x405, 21K)

good clothes + good posture is a surprisingly simple way to improve overall confidence and presence

I mostly order off Amazon, I don't really care for brands as I donate most of my clothing after a month or two.

Oh I can agree with you but my body fits standard measurements quite well and I like to update my look quite often.

Attached: Jihadi John-3.jpg (520x292, 130K)

LOL

poorfags are seething because of cocaine and chicken chow mein

I don't. If I wanted to dress like a minor character from a 1960s Rupert Bear annual, I would/could.

Drop it on me, I know Brexit is objectively based and I wouldnt mind the British empire cucking the world once again as that was one of the best periods of history before people started crying about imperialism. I'm not a big stormfag but I don't like the Zionists influencing our governments when what they do in the middle East has fuck all to do with either of our countries

Ill rely on my physical presence and wit thnx all the same. A real man feels confident stark bollock naked.

He's wearing a tweed jacket with rancid looking cords, though. He looks a dick.

you're poor

If you make it work, power to you. I tend to buy quality gear and make it last years, so clothing is an infrequent expense for me. If your wardrobe is on a 4 week cycle, I tip my hat to your dedication as a dedicated follower of fashion.
Rightly said. Anyone thinking of easy ways to level up should heed it and take the plunge.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-14 13-21-41.png (275x282, 133K)

There are 4 things of import to understand about him
His pre-political past outlined here His being the leader of UKIP, once considered a single issue party that advocated for the UK leaving the EU. Once the referendum was won, he quit with the "job done" position.
He was/is a MEP, and brings the British political tradition of shitposting IRL to the EU parliament whenever he can.
After the Brexit betrayal, started the Brexit party, kinda splitting the independence voter base (imagine how fucked the dems would be if people were allowed to vote for bernie and hilary in an electoral college vote system during the same election)

>t. fuming povvos
Farage has done a number on you

Nigel has turned traitor and is a tool of the establishment. Vote UKIP

you're poor though aren't you?

>t. furious pauper
why do you envy me for eating chicken chow mein and sniffing coke?

The Brexit sold to the public is a fantasy at best and a scam at worst. There will be no British Empire cucking the world. Instead, ERG and Atlantic Bridge disaster capitalists making a fucking fortune as Britain goes under for about 20 years then bounces along the bottom for another 5-10 years.

maybe the slags in your local asda are impressed by your ape-like posture and greasy tracksuit, but you're not fooling anybody here

You're actually denying the content of a photograph.

why do you envy based banking cartels for boshing sniff and sinking tinnies, poorcel?

because you're poor?
>t. suitless LARPcel

A thirty year recession is a bold prediction, user. Care to tell us how you arrived at this conclusion?

Why are you so mad im intimidating when naked? All the money in the world wont help when a birds tugging your shreddies off.

>t. incel poorfag
you're poor

>I tip my hat to your dedication as a dedicated follower of fashion
Ohh I'm not even including the dozen+ sets of headphones of a range of colours and the growing collection of smart watches and straps and phone covers (I'm a bit obsessed).

Confidence comes from the mind and body, not some bit of cloth. Get lifting, get smart. Simple as.

a handful of my liberal friends from the UK hate him and think hes a hypocrite or something like that. one cited that he has a bad voting record

>t. poor sconner

povvos are fuming lol

Why are you mad at Farage for being richer than you?

Why can't you get confidence from all of those things?
Confidence in your thoughts, your actions and your appearance. They aren't mutually exclusive.

he can't answer this question

you envy Nigel Farage don't you poorfag?

You clothes horse, you. I bet you've got Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy' on repeat the whole time.

Fair enough, but mind and body are intrinsic to you, fundamental. Clothes are just ornamentation. But youre right, no point in having a chippendale oak table and throwing a tatty stained tablecloth on it.

I guess anything that seems to be too good to be true usually is. Britain having autonomy once again would be great, fuck all that globalism trash. British empire used to rule the world with benevolent and knowledgeable intent idc what anyone says

I don't think that these things are mutually exclusive, user. Clothing is an easy, quick upgrade. Lifting is a lifelong project. Both bring good results.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (979x961, 813K)

>What do you have against hedge funds,

Because they are vultures that gamble and profit on misery. They escape public scrutiny and regulation by being invitation-only (mainly to rich people). And that's when they're acting within the law - many illegally manipulate and rig the conditions they are betting on (either "long" or "short") to their advantage. Ever watched "Billions"?

How excited do you think Muffin is about Nige's new party?

Attached: 1553436202393.jpg (1600x1200, 296K)

Flight of fantasy, but i always wonder what would have happened if we patched up our differences in 1776. I reckon wed have rolled the whole planet over and been off to the stars by now.

>Nigel saying 'put the fear of God into MPs' is inciting violence
>Calling MPs literal Nazis is fine though
Lammy is a fucking Moron.
Watch his Mastermind appearance, it's hilarious.

lmao, Nige looks properly sozzled there, and probably with a raging semi

Attached: post coital nige.jpg (685x385, 35K)

you're poor

>So why does he try to dress like a country squire half the time
Makes a pleasant change. The rest of your fellow country men dress like blacks or homosexual men.

I've always found dressing down to be a good way of hiding your power level.
That said I'm in an environment with nothing to prove, those who actually know me know why I'm there, those who don't who have reason to interact with me will understand why I'm there in very short order, the rest don't matter. But that's just my situation.

Lifting helps but in work have a decent dress code.

>good clothes + good posture is a surprisingly simple way to improve overall confidence and presence
Thanks

Attached: descarga.jpg (275x183, 7K)

BLIMEY M8'S!
AYE RECKON WE'LL SEE AH TUSSEL BETWEEN DA DUKE OF WELLINGTON UN DA PROIM MINISTAHHH!
WHATTA ROID OI SAY!

Attached: eb3a8cfb92320d87acdc092cfbd76cdf--katie-hopkins-nigel-farage.jpg (236x315, 28K)

you're poor

>I'm in an environment with nothing to prove
Youre fucked long term

Possibly. the fact is the U.S., Australia, ect. were all offshoots from the golden age of the British empire. In my own opinion I wish that 200 years ago that our ancestors knew what would be happening in the world today and reconcile any petty differences. When Britain ruled most of the world, they were called imperialists but that was objectively a great age for humanity, science and human discovery. The people running the show now are far more malevolent

you're poor

Hedging against disaster isn't wrong, user. It's a sensible way of avoiding losing everything in the event of a catastrophe. If the disaster never comes, the money bet by the hedge fund stays in the pocket of investors. A lot of hedge funds go bust. They all haemorrhage money like a sieve in 'normal' economic climates. It isn't a strategy without risk.

>which monarch came after Henry the 8th
>errr Henry duh 7th

He's a baboon.

Not really, in reality I only compete with 3 other people in the UK, one retires next year and I'm considering taking on an apprentice, but I'll reach out to the others first, best not to flood the market.