Dear Europe

Dear Europe,

Give us one good reason why we shouldn't glass your continent and build the largest fucking Walmart the universe has ever seen on top of your radioactive skeletons.

Signed, America.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-14 07:27:38.png (561x728, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sie
>ihr

CONCHITA

Go suck some jew cock mutt

Attached: soviet shuttle.png (1024x957, 624K)

Tell me why Russia and China shouldn't glass your country for being a melting pot of subhumans and degeneracy.

Attached: how americans are made.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

Fair enough man, it would be a mercy killing at this point. But to quite fucking honest chief once you're done with us you might want to think about going full sudokku on your own country, its all totally fucked everywhere to be fair. I welcome thermonuclear armageddon, its long overdue. honk fucking honk.

Attached: DOITFAGGOT.jpg (620x480, 42K)

Things are fucked beyond repair. I think it would be nice if someone set off a Heisenberg device in Yellowstone Park.

Attached: 1553640698418.jpg (397x441, 43K)

Everyone is worried about China. What we don't realize is how bloody wicked Europeans have gotten.

Literally the only place that should be in power is USA but Liberals are weakening us.

Attached: 6ffeadd132e4fd88046e421c6eae3611.jpg (797x817, 109K)

serbia

I can't speak Turkish, translation please?

Because your shithole exported it's degenerate culture to Europe,your shithole should die and so a good part of your people for this world to get back to normal and Europe to survive and get rid of it's parasites

Attached: Amerimutts in their natural habitat.jpg (3068x1444, 733K)

Please hurry

>mfw not capable of growing a proper beard
>mfw a tranny is
just build your walmart i don't care

Attached: 1544090967070.jpg (494x494, 47K)

>niggeria calling anyone a shithole
Now I've seen them all

The only reason we have degenerate behavior is European countries.

The Beatles ect destroyed us.

Plz do it. Only You burgers have the power to clean this earth and rebuild it.

Attached: ED7E7372-31BC-4987-B66D-F596FD41E4AF.jpg (736x490, 100K)

because we would nuke you back since you're just as fucked as we are.
Kind regards,
France.

You've been degenerates even before The Beatles

based Roman.

>Give us one good reason why we shouldn't glass your continent
Your "intellectuals" started all of this.

Youre a retard. Communism and postmodernism came from europe.

Russia isn't Europe. learn some geography americanigger.

>tfw most communists have a stronger sense of personal values than "exceptional murrica"

You've poisoned the whole world.

The Beatles weren't degenerate, they were the Backstreet Boys of the 60s. Jerry Lee Lewis was getting #1 records singing about his junk before they Roy Moore'd him, and most of the rest of the early rock icons were either drafted or killed, then a few years later while Elvis was distracted making shitty beach movies some faglords from Britain showed up singing about fucking holding hands.

Because you dont have the balls to do anything but talk mad shit online.

Aim it Israel instead I guess

Russia up to the Urals is considered Europe you dumb jungle monkey.

So what?We got rid of them but you exported something even worse,also I'd take anytime Communism over Cuckpitalism,at least commies knew how to deal with degenerates and (((them)))

Attached: 10812aad40e9eb8f571726e10c14a487.jpg (570x877, 103K)

the beatles got good touring hamburg, germany as teenagers and doing a lot of meth and drinking a lot and playing shows basically 24/7. the record company cleaned them up a bit and released them to the uk public.

Only geographically. Culturally, these scumbags aren't european at all. They're savages. Like you.

Communism is Jewish globalism you retard. 80% of the Bolsheviks were jews.

Attached: stalin-anti-semite-laws.jpg (800x400, 78K)

Bolsheviks were antisemitic.

Being Russian i think that the entirety of Europe (except eastern block) should be fucking nuked because of the amount of cancer it has. Muslims, immigrants, sjws.

>the jews were antisemitic
>Trotsky wasn't a jew goyim

you SHOULD glass europe, but u should also glass YOURSELF mutt

Wut

That's american "hwyte wurrior" sperg conspiracy,nothing more also you must to be really retarded to trust a picture with a quote that anybody could edit,communists especially Stalin hated jews,their neighborhoods and synagogues were demolished and many jews had been expelled or forced to run,they wanted Israel dead and replaced with Palestine,also how can communists be globalists when you wasn't even able to go to an ally state from the communist bloc and if you was trying to get for example from Bulgaria to Romania you would wake up 7,62MMs coming from all directions?

Transvestite degeneracy is a 100% American invention

>Transvestite degeneracy is a 100% American invention
Wrong

Attached: Elagabalus-56aaa9235f9b58b7d008d3ab.jpg (470x479, 32K)

Look whose talking, Commie history

The only reason you're not Commies anymore is the USA

You're ungrateful

because you can't do shit without your jewish overlord ordering you so

Yes they were. They brought it all in.

Listen to Imagine by John Lennon. They were very powerful and influential to taking down our Christian heritage.

>The only reason you're not Commies anymore is the USA
Actually KGB units entered our territory and created a revolution, we have documents released by our agencies since now they no longer are secret.

do it.
In fact you've already destroyed Europe. Doing that would only finish the job.

The only reason we're free from Communism is because of corrupt leaders like pic related that betrayed Ceausescu and wanted to take the power and overthrew him,even without the revolution from 1989 Ceausescu would fall and that's because pic related wanted to call the Soviet Army to overthrow him.

Attached: Ion-Iliescu-1170x658.jpg (1170x658, 91K)

You're not the world hero,you're just the little bitch of (((them))) and whatever (((they))) say you do,you haven't saved a shit just made everything worse.

The movement for promoting homos wasn't the product of either. It was a pure American phenomenon. It appeared in New York, if I'm not mistaken.

Also it was your psychiatric association which decreed that homosexuality is not a mental illness.

You're the ones who started the globohomo movement.

>Kike detected

Even Putin admits it. Fuck off jew.
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

Attached: jewish-bolsheviks-672x372.jpg (672x372, 82K)

Europe really isn't worth all that effort. When you think about it, Europe is just the tutorial level.

Dear America, tell us why we should even give you the time of day when all you do is export wars you drag us into and PANGENDERTRANSEXUALINTERSECTIONALFEMINISM and the like?

You're ground zero for the degeneracy and you're leaking your poz all over the place.

It's that hard to understand that when Stalin came into power Communism changed radically?If Communism is some kind of tactic to destroy the white race then why all the Communist propagandas against US shows US jewish looking,jews had been forced to run and Zionists would end up in gulags?

Attached: Soviet-prop.jpg (1330x859, 225K)

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Based

What's it like knowing billsions of people dont know where your country is located hahaha

Extremely comforting. They go to your country instead.