Fighting back against Clown World

Action must be taken, Jow Forums.

Keeping everything inside Jow Forums will do jack shit. People must be converted and our voices must be heard.

What's the best ways to actually make a difference, Jow Forums?

Attached: bq-5c93d1bf09e86.jpg (1256x1048, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wmZz8O6moR4
youtube.com/watch?v=EadMUgFmfrU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZujuYiweht8
archive.is/VnxZD
youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL YOUR LEADERS

Attached: 1554836794206.jpg (966x1024, 104K)

The best way is to cut the problem at the root:

Women

Attached: index.php.jpg (640x640, 215K)

How about is the clown-movement in our country?
I dont get to see many young people anymore.

Be the best Brenton you can be

What if we dress up like Chen and honk through the streets?

Attached: 1555246646309.jpg (680x451, 42K)

No idea, the only ones I'm aware of are Jow Forums users with DK flags. It isn't big here yet.

The numbs of Kek spake!

Nothing matters! Time to have gay sex!

Attached: 3OMmg8o_d.jpg (626x2452, 178K)

Realize that SHTF used to be something one prepared for hoping it woudn’t happen. Now it is the answer to most of our problems.

An idea I had was to put up posters of outrageous news headlines: "Four in Ten Muslims in ((country)) support Sharia Law"

Explosives on the highways and libraries.

Post gay memes to turn Normies gay.

With a gay catty majority the shotskibe will be thrown out of the west, women will have to settle for average guys and everything will be great again.

Attached: TMNpwqJ_d.jpg (640x486, 30K)

>What's the best ways to actually make a difference, Jow Forums?
The most you can do is just embrace clown world and continue to laugh at it, until everyone realizes how fucking crazy the world is. Until the majority of retards voting for corrupt politicians and suicidal policies realize they’re a joke, nothing will change.

Colonize Plebbit

I know ! Public Restrooms ! ! !

Attached: naggers.jpg (718x430, 28K)

We need to double the nuclear family like this post points out

Attached: 20190413_211804.png (1440x608, 293K)

Guys check this out. River Phoenix interview from like 1990 or 91 I think. He rails on world bank and 3rd world development...idk...sounds like a gen X thread topic to me..
youtu.be/wmZz8O6moR4

Not a bad idea desu. Anything to grab someone's attention and get an idea/fact into their head can be a small but useful action.

Clown Pride World Wide

Attached: 4798944A00000578.png (656x583, 361K)

It's a clown eat clown world

Attached: 1555079137790.jpg (1757x1239, 166K)

He died i know that...drug problems.

I rewatched my own private Idaho and this was after in vids...made me think.bbtw fuck the fag gus van San for corrupting these kids

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Attached: honk.webm (400x300, 151K)

I've seen a single crossdresser to a Magic the Gathering event. a 14y old kid or something.

It might be growing here :/

Good thing about those things are that they're removing themselves from the gene pool. Before they realize they're mentally ill, it's probably too late to do anything about it.

The shameless promotion of individualism and the demonizing of collectivism keeps us from experiencing philia, therefore nobody believes they have meaningful support even if they do, and so all of them wait for a savior or idol (that will never come given the above climate) to rally behind.

When you have 0 support from like-minded individuals in the real world, putting your life and well-being on the line for an ideological stand doesn't get you anywhere except financial ruin and dead. No hero's parade, no martyr status, no success - and not only your opponents, but THOSE YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR will ALL mock you and use you to dehumanize others taking a meaningful stand once you're eliminated.

No steps forward, two steps back.

This is the social landscape (((they))) have been working towards for the past hundred years, one where critical thinking is harshly punished because it roots out our best and brightest and keeps them from reproducing, either by imprisonment or socially ostracizing them.

We need 2 things:
A) a committee to decide with authority the course of action for the body/movement to take.
B) a private publication to disseminate the opinions of the committee and unite the cause.

Attached: 1402109936937.jpg (1068x1285, 244K)

Marry a white woman, have white kids, teach them white values

Attached: tea.png (944x720, 487K)

Fighting Back Against Clown World
youtube.com/watch?v=EadMUgFmfrU

Accelerate clown world....

Bane and Clown post --

The Liberal feels they are in control -- make them not feel in control.

The same recharge your Iphone in the microwave..

California is a sanctuary state that will not deport and will grant American citizenship !!!

California is officially bilingual -- unless the woman can clear say No I do not want to have sexually intercourse with you at this time -- you can not be charged with a sex crime.

Liberals do not report crimes and are unarmed -- here is how to spot a liberal

ETC ETC

that reminds me of the Habbo raids with real life nigras

/thread

Attached: ffef902f3aae86052063ec2b37d102aa03a7330dc60562fc0cd6e975e0914c01.png (1100x600, 170K)

Violence is the only answer

I was literally taking my mom shopping the otger day and she noticed some workers on strike.

They said they were being bought by a swedish company amd were forced to take pay raises. My mom says to them i shit you not

>they will try to replace you with pakis, dont let them. Its the browning of America. You fight amd stay as long as you can

Then in another breath

>have you heard of George Soros? Look him up. He is doing this kind of stuff all over the world.

The craziest part was the guy was totally buying it. This is how we win bros. We talk and explain and protest. We cant let them hypnotize us into believing we are the minority. We are not.

Fuuckkk paycuts i meant they were taking paycuts

HONK HONK

Attached: Do6D9ntXsAA_h1x.jpg (1039x849, 481K)

Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZujuYiweht8

Attached: HONKER.jpg (626x671, 104K)

Organization should be our next goal. Naturally, it must be done locally and surreptitiously so as to avoid compromise of the group while laying the groundwork for future action. Even having one friend you trust who is redpilled will greatly increase your effectiveness.

Start a WhatsApp group

This. I rexcomend going to your local city and see if they offer Drag Queen Story hour. Then reach out to a local conservative action group and attend their meetings. Suggest am effort to protest these blatant indoctination events amd spread the word to paremts in the city

Attached: drag.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Hang poster and flyers up around your town. I am gonna hang hitler quotes up, but not use his picture or credit his name on it so people don’t think negative about it automatically.

Attached: 341FA1FA-7830-41A3-A93C-742668F55D57.png (1104x456, 554K)

You know (((they))) will infiltrate it. How do we spot a glow nigger in the crowed?

dont fight. embrace.

>have a beer with best friend who is a homo
>show him demon pic
>he thinks its normal/ok/i am in the wrong
>tries to normalize/rationalize demon pic
the fucking clown world we live in, not sure if i should cut the guy out of my life over that, my balls tell me to do so tho

All that's left to us is the realization that the world is a fucking joke, and laugh. Honk on Honkers, honk on.

Attached: HonklerDab.jpg (249x202, 11K)

>make thread with an idea that could actually have an impact, just need ideas from other people
>nobody gives a shit

Face it OP, nobody on Jow Forums actually gives a shit.

Look at this :

Use this opportunity to talk about the Jews.

Attached: Jews.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

You fools, all the noses are red.

Attached: clownnose.jpg (697x458, 188K)

Im here brotha

Talk to other white men one on one about how the world really works. Never in groups, because they'll feel the need to comform to group expectations.

You'll get an honest convo out of white men one on one. Most of them realize what we do, they just need permission to realize it consciously and acknowledge it.

One by one. Silently passing the truth. It's like our underground railroad.

I really love how the Nazi in this meme isn’t White. Perfectly represents Jow Forums

The problem was, and is, the indoctrination machine which pervades Western society. Every venue is infected. You can use grassroots all you want but if you don’t address the root cause, media, your efforts won’t be very effective. To really make a difference you have to be a content creator in some capacity, and find a trick to appeal to normies.

INstead, credit it to other famous people. Churchill, Washington, Ghandi, Lincoln, Roosevelt etc.

Americans and the West in general like to be entertained.

God i hate this shitty clown bait fag shit

Attached: 1554801381783.png (707x1000, 496K)

>
kanker wie

Based

kanker weeb.

Attached: 0a5887f9fd847b1a9e6ac384cecfe69117ede163dad5c0af1e85602e14dcc0fb.jpg (400x301, 43K)

Murder all corrupts

archive.is/VnxZD
New law where clicking on terrorist propaganda once could mean 15 years in prison comes into force in the UK
Honk honk

Attached: Clownpiece.full.1927054.jpg (572x800, 567K)

wat vinden jullie er leuk aan?

gewoon omdat het door hersendoden bots wordtt gepaaldt bedoeldt niet dat het interessant is of dat het iets te betekenen heeft.

sodemieter een eind op en krijg kanker, ik hoop dat je familie fokking dood gaat aan candida auris

hahahaha de autist is boos

become an charming and striving for perfection paladin of kek

lead the normies showing them the 8-fold path to nirvana (4th reich)

Honk

Hé autist heb je je pilletjes wel genomen.

get Jow Forums shut down and push the autists to shitpost irl.

Start with the police then work your way up

Once the handlers have no goons

What will they do ?

Attached: 4C9AA22B-CB66-408B-A9ED-2739E5FF22AF.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Honk honk

Improvise. Adapt. A C C E L E R A T E
youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y

>geen antwoord behave reactionaire onzin
kek

Honk it hard and loud

Protesting will not bring change it will only bring the fags to dig their heels in.

When the fags and the left notice needed services are failing I have honked that the Drag Queen reading hour is fully funded !!!

The rainbow crosswalk for Palestine has money why are you complaining ??

honk honk ...

just keep dividing the two