I enjoyed this board briefly, but after some weeks I realized there are few to none redeeming qualities to this herd...

I enjoyed this board briefly, but after some weeks I realized there are few to none redeeming qualities to this herd. In all seriousness, once the memes are gone and there is noone to laugh at your jokes, you are left alone with implications of your actions.

>idolizing a cowardly murder who preyed on praying, defenceless people
>happily spreading swastikas and holocaust conspiracy
>further dividing the society by larping as neonazis
>giving MAINSTREM METEOR all the fuel they need to destroy what you "stand" for
>happily deploying nihilism bombs onto the younger generation

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about any of those muslims Tarrant has slain. Why would I pretend I do? If they were gays, whites, conservatives, why would I fake empathy for one second? Those are strangers to me, yes. But there is one more much more to the Christchurch shooting. It's the absolute state of the world where an armed idiot can kill unarmed people in their temple and be considered even for a second as having proper reasons.

Now take a look into the edgy imagery this board is spreading. You faggots can't resist putting fucking swastikas everywhere. It's not that my fellow Poles were btfo by germans in the WWII that makes me butthurt. It's that you absolute mutt cunts can't stop larping for one second. It's either communism or nazism, shit none of you ever had on your soil. And yet you find it in you to spread this imagery everywhere, just as if you were unable to fathom what absolutely idiotic idea that is. EVERYTHING you put next to a swastika will be antagonized by the world. If you tell your average person "Hitler said drinking water is healthy" they will sooner stop drinking water than agree with what Hitler has said. Yes, that's retarded. Yes, that's how the world works. And you faggots are well aware of that. You just choose your edgy imagery above actually contributing to your """ideas""".

Fuck you out of touch mutts giving fuel to enemies of real western values.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-anders-breivik.jpg (780x439, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1117383276665028608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been here for more than 10 years, so your thread amused me, Tomek. Give it another few years, then you will realize that you are stuck here and I did not read your whole post, lol.

Attached: forever.jpg (630x630, 42K)

See you tomorrow faggot

>nazism never was in the US
where I live was and still is predominantly german and one of the buildings on main street has swastikas on it to this day
the most famous man in the world (charles lindbergh) was from my state and was also an avid supporter of the nazis
don't get me wrong, you're right about the moron larpers on Jow Forums, but realize that those people would be the first to die
"I have purged the lesser elements of the party"
-Adolf Hitler

You post like a middle-aged women with her knickers in a twist.
The OH! My shocked arse, reaction won't work here, this is a board of peas.

Sure, the best course of action is not to redpill anyone, not to discuss taboo'd topics and not to doubt holocaust.

Attached: 1331731782001.png (501x585, 11K)

>An other goodbye thread
OP is a weak faggot

See you later, Moshe

Funny calling it cowardly, you're probably someone who's afraid to even ask a girl out, let's see you have the mind power to kill 50 people knowing you'll spend life in prison, he's an idiot and he ruined his life, but you can't call him cowardly you sad cuck

I’m not gonna read that, stop being a retard, and fuck off to Reddit.

tl;dr

sage

Read this
twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1117383276665028608 (embed)

Sage

this site is cucked my polish ball
escape while you can, only idiots lie here!

>praying, defenseless people
welcome to clown world

Attached: christchurch 1553362775984.png (796x662, 280K)

also mossad

Attached: christchurch isis mossad pakistan 1552725170677.jpg (541x993, 124K)

hey op how does it feel to have less balls than a coalburner?

Attached: ann coulter christchurch 1552733787143.jpg (1440x1412, 489K)

Honk Honk!

Attached: HonkHonkPepe.png (680x680, 221K)

more Isis/Christchurch mosque connections
there are no praying, defenseless muslims
Islam is total war against the world (and against other muslims)
there cannot be any peace as long as there is one muslim left on earth

Attached: christchurch isis 1552679122415.png (1030x1106, 602K)

You’re just here for our memes? Fuck off, Sargon.

Attached: 23782BE6-224C-4F19-9EC9-B361514093C0.jpg (682x533, 379K)

>"Hitler said drinking water is healthy" they will sooner stop drinking water than agree with what Hitler has said. Yes, that's retarded. Yes, that's how the world works

that's not how my world works and I flatly reject theirs.

do they even have an explanation for it?

"if my bias becomes popular I win" ?

these types are rejected fully.

They are not heroes. They did start a conversation though, and the correct one at that.
>an armed idiot
I stopped reading there you gun grabbing faggot

>I enjoyed this board briefly, but

That's literally where i stopped reading.

Attached: 1547322884591.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>after some weeks
LURK 2 YEARS BEFORE YOU POST FAGGOT

Attached: 1f595afeead0a416971e21d7c7cf75a8159b1356198a7555c5c6c9da8ad5b457.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

Jidf detected

unarmed invaders are the most dangerous kind of invaders because it isn't viewed as brave to combat them. if they don't leave themselves, they have to be forced to leave or killed. it's not pleasant, but neither is ethnic replacement. people will fight for their own.

the holocaust is surrounded with lies and people are morally justified in pointing this out.
>fuel starved resource starved labor starved nation fighting a war on two fronts shipping, housing, clothing, FEEDING "millions" of people they intend to kill, expending enormous amounts of fuel to burn their bodies in impossible time frames even though they are afraid to leave military vehicles idle from fuel shortage
or maybe allies bombed supply lines that brought food to german labor camps and people starved to death just like german civilians

>muh hitler cartoon villain
the public opinion of hitler is changing rapidly and drastically as even the left is getting fed up with the jews, their lies, their nepotism, their overrepresentation in the government and media, their funneling of US tax resources to israel, their persecution of the palestinians, etc etc.

you will hang with them one day

Didnt read
Get fucked nigger lover

Few weeks and starts running his mouth. Yeh maybe this place isnt for you, you wont be missed

Sick blog post
A thread died for this.

Hey Im fucking australian, less than 1% english by DNA test. What the fuck is with this geolocation error? Mods making joke? dont even use a VPN.

At least OP is practicing his Engrish

U must not be based enough to fly the aussie flag.

Attached: 23bf3a705bc6e09f0e18a6cb3e77a04dc8a7c2f400f88ee5fa1ad708907806c5.jpg (2400x3262, 2.09M)

Attached: IMG_9856.jpg (480x853, 32K)

Attached: IMG_9805.jpg (1024x614, 104K)

Attached: IMG_9672.jpg (323x750, 40K)

Fpbp

See you tomorrow faggot

You spelled your entire post wrong. Your English is terrible.
>I am a giant faggot!
There ftfy.

Yeah, rarely visit Jow Forums now, so many low IQ zoomers & boomers and cripplechan crossposters, it's going down the drain like /b/ did. /his/ is a much better experience atm.

See you again tomorrow m8

Great now go suck a bag of dicks you long winded faggot.

You are too weak to do what needs to be done

I agree with you OP, don't let the edgy retards prevent you from coming here. Just ignore them.

>Ban usage of proxies (mainly US and Canadian proxies)
>Ban Israeli users from Jow Forums similar to Jow Forums

If this doesn't cure the cancer that is Jow Forums, then by all means we nuke Tel Aviv and Jerusalem instead.

See you tomorrow and the next day and the next day

Attached: tldrr.gif (320x180, 1.64M)

Only genetic equal twins fighting against each other isnt a sort of "cowardice", you absolute faggot.

you are cuck and civil nationalist, you should die

Fuck off nigger

>giving fuel to enemies of real western values.
Which are ?
Gay rights ? unlimited 3rd world immigration in the name of "human rights ? "tolerance"? "diversity"? equality" ? "multiculture" ?...

how was he a coward? dudr gave his life and freedom for what he believed in. that takes balls.

Gas the kikes, race war now, op is a fag.

This is St. Brenton of Grafton thread now. Post your best Tarrant memes.

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (599x717, 45K)

So why does a Polish Jew care more about Muslims being shot in New Zealand than white country music fans being shot in Vegas?