Do you guys actually care about the physical building of a wall...

do you guys actually care about the physical building of a wall? Something that has been demonstrated over and over to be a huge money sink that isn't great at keeping foreigners out... Or is it just more about the idea? a monument to keeping "the barbarians" out?

Attached: 1555044655212.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/13/ron-johnson/border-fence-israel-cut-illegal-immigration-99-per/
breitbart.com/politics/2017/07/13/donald-trumps-dhs-track-visa-overstays-early-2018/
nytimes.com/2018/05/24/us/politics/trump-crackdown-student-visas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that foreign opinions are garbage and so is this gay thread

you are foreign to me so that makes your opinion garbage
check mate

The wall is a meme aimed at the low-IQ segment of Trump's base.

>the low-IQ segment of Trump's base.
I know. Hence why I'm asking Jow Forums

Here is Hungary's illegal immigration before and after building the wall

Attached: Hungary-Illegals-October.jpg (602x399, 31K)

Oh nevermind, then.

Border fence cut Israel's illegal immigration by 99%

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/13/ron-johnson/border-fence-israel-cut-illegal-immigration-99-per/

It works doubleplusgood in Israel, why would it not work for the USA?
Yes, it's much longer and much more expensive, but the country has the means to make it work.

What's wrong with building a wall?

don't tease us with a smol pepe

>Something that literally has never been tried in America, worked in China, Mexico, and many other countries magically won't work because Orange Man Bad

You're a retard, there are numerous examples of walls almost completely ending illegal immigration, even in San Francisco barrier ended almost all illegal immigration. We also have to go after visa overstays, which would be easy if our leaders weren't useless.

Because a huge number of immigrants enter the country legally, by plane for instance. They just overstay their visa. A wall is not going to stop that

No, you're the retard. Illegal immigration could be ended overnight, and all the ones here would self-deport if ever giving them a job were criminalized. They are here because both parties, president included, want them here. All the industries that employ illegals pay bribes to make sure they will get what they want. You don't, which is why you don't get what you want.

So because America has problems 1 and 2, they should not solve problem 1, because problem 2 is unsolved.
Toothpaste logic from degenerate country.

/thread/

Attached: AC2AD27C-25F8-4A88-834D-1045637B5B71.jpg (700x915, 163K)

I didn't say it would retard. It would end 60% or more of illegal aliens entering the country(around 60% of illegal aliens are visa overstays). And if our leaders weren't useless they would go after visa overstays too. Just admit you don't have a good argument against the wall and you're only against it because orange man bad

Poland is based and truthpilled again.

Then why is no one proposing to do anything about problem 2?

Are you retarded?

You're retarded, kill yourself.

When your boat is leaking, you first stop the leak, then remove the water.

as I said: why is no one trying to stop the other leak?

>fag/kike/shill/idiot detected.
Ask Israel how their wall is working. Or the Vatican.

>huge money sink
Dipshit, this is America. Our entire existence is a huge money sink.

Yes we want the wall. Fuck you for asking. Put turrets with motion sensing cameras on that shit, too.

I see the wall as more of a force multiplier. Even if they can cut through a small hole in a few hours, regular patrols would be able to see the flame at night for miles, or the smoke during the day for quite a distance.

It's almost like that story when I was a child about the dutch boy sticking his thumb in the dam.

They are, what are you talking about?

breitbart.com/politics/2017/07/13/donald-trumps-dhs-track-visa-overstays-early-2018/

nytimes.com/2018/05/24/us/politics/trump-crackdown-student-visas.html

>that isn't great at keeping foreigners out
>what is east Berlin
>what is Israel

trump is rich and wants cheap labor. he's getting it.

The vatican is de facto in schengen and literally the smallest country on earth

The Vatican is a sovereign city-state and built the wall to keep the muslim caliphate out. Did you go to a public school or something?

Your initial question was phrased in the present tense and hence it's reasonable for me to assume you're refering to the modern state of vatican city. Moreso because we're discussing modern immigration which is functionally very different from premodern warfare. And yes, I did go to a public school. There are no private schools in the Netherlands. Did you go to a public school or something?

I think the wall is overrated.
For the price of the wall we could have automated sentry turrets that fire on bi-peds across a clearly marked (on our side) kill-zone.

Attached: 1548912682524.jpg (719x718, 380K)

Yes, I did go to a public school. That's what inspired me to get a library card and read books. That was before you needed a photo ID to check a book ouf the fucking library.

But later I understood why they had a photo ID at the library, and I no longer needed it because the internet age was coming around.

Building the wall infringes private property.

The wall itself is not the solution. The fed needs to use eminent domain and compensate all property owners for any land seized. The strip should be one half mile wide. The wall should be built on the innermost portion of the half mile strip. Then the wall needs to be topped with motion sensing, FLIR enabled, servo actuated miniguns. These miniguns should be spaced 100 meters apart. This will create an uninterupted field of fire wuth a continuous beaten zone spanning the length of the border. The half mile strip should then be turned into a killing field of landmines, downward facing shaped antipersonnel charges which are seismically detonated -to deal with tunneling - and physical obstacles. Concertina wire, anti-vehicle barricades and the like. Couple with 24 hour continuous surveillance and nonstop armed overflights by armed drones.

Anyone who makes it past this zone of unmitigated death has proved they are worthy to be American and can come in.

Heres another solution that will never happen. Legalize drugs in countries south of the border and lift gun renstrictions.
Drug cartels are responsible for theft,murder,rape,human smuggling and otger crimes. The cartels hurt business, get involved in the sex trade,among other things.
If you legalize drugs the cartels are greatly weakened. If you lift gun restrictions people can start millitias with ease. There have been millitias that are succesful but the government shuts it down. Theres your solution.
Wont be surprised if theres some fag fed reply.

The caliphate of Rome?

>Great Wall of China
>Israeli's wall to keep out Palestinians
>Berlin Wall
Walls work.

I think it's the Jews. You know something's wrong when the priest says "the Jewish people" when in clearly says "the Jews" in the book.

Not if you buy it.

1 million illegals every year from South and Central America do not have Visas, dummy.

>*refuses to sell*

This is why the eminent domain clause exists. It would also be a valid use, as opposed to that debacle in Kelo v New London.

I learned about eminent domain from a nigger who used to work for the city and wanted to make sure I wasn't going to ruin the water valve when I was fixing the sidewalks.

He also tried to steal electricity. And some other guy told me the reason he always went to the end of the road was to sell crack.