Be me

>be me
>girl from work has an insane crush on me but has an abusive bf she’s been living with for 4 years
>i never even talked to her but eventually her friend set us up to hangout one night and we got really drunk and fucked
>said she wanted to leave her bf for me and she really liked me and all this shit
>whatever.jpg believe it when i see it
>talk like once a week
>she occasionally blocked my number so her bf didnt freak out if i ended up texting her
>im not waiting with my thumb up my ass for her or anything so i fucked another girl a couple weeks after that i met at a get together
>fast forward about a month
>she moves out of her bfs apartment and in with her parents
>oh shit she’s serious.jpg
>tell her to come hangout and drink with the bois one night
>she comes and tells me she broke up with him
>we start talking more consistently now to where i take it more seriously
>talk for a few weeks
>dating now for around 2 months
>things have been great with little bumps here and there but we communicate well to get over it
>get done fucking last night
>”did you ever fuck anyone else after that first night we hungout?”
>”Yeah”
>she shuts down completely and turns into a depressing mess and starts crying and being isolated
>i tell her i did nothing wrong and she said yeah but i liked you alot and had been checked out of that 4 year abusive relationship for the last year and a half of it but was tied down by a lease and him abusing and controlling her, and that if she had it her way she would’ve pursued me from that first night and never had anything to do with him
>i try to be understanding but im not sorry and i tell her theres a reason you dont talk about other people you fucked when you’re dating someone, the outcome is never good
>after we argued about it she didnt talk to me the rest of the night and was cold then got up this morning took the food i bought her the day before and left
The fuck do i do?

Attached: C2EEB54A-CABA-45F0-8731-66F5EA1D0980.jpg (1242x1339, 941K)

Congrats, you dodged a bullet

Shes broken. You can stay and try to fix her or move on. Your choice.

Whats your line of work and how often do you see her

You do notice she cheated on her bf without even the respect of leaving him before hand. She'd do the same to you. Run.

Did you not like her enough to not have sex with anyone else in the meantime? Well? She thought you did. Now she mad she was wrong about you and did all that. Justifiably. Apologize and tell her she's what you want or she will always resent you and miss her controlling but committed ex.

We both work at a restaurant. We try to see eachother atleast once a week and she stays over at my place a day or 2 at a time.
I repeatedly told her she’s what i want and i take our relationship seriously and i would have rather us just been together instead of sleeping around too. She had a little bit to drink and she wasnt listening and would just say “cool” after trying my hardest to explain my point of view.

Doesn’t sound like it bro. Why did you fuck the other woman. If she’s insecure about you fucking other woman it’s hypocritical because she fucked her bf she’s in no position to judge you.

Does your restaurant start with a W and her name an A

I know that’s why this is retarded and im trying to understand how im supposed to fix it if it makes no fucking sense on her end. I fucked the other girl because we werent serious at all at the time, we didnt talk or text on a regular basis and im not gonna commit to a girl with a boyfriend regardless of the circumstances

Yes, totally

Crucial information user. What State

I was fucking with you. Sorry

Very crucial information user sounds like someone i know. Which can lead to an insight of what happened. Anything else she mentioned about why her bf abusive or just a scumbag

>be me
> set up coworker to go out with friend
>she tells me they drank and fucked
user are you in CA

No im in FL. Alot of coworkers get drunk and fuck.

Hurt twice. She's gone bro.

She sounds like she lacks critical thinking, I would leave.

You don't do anything. You let her figure this one out on her own.

Does she really expect you to believe that she didn't fuck her boyfriend between the time the two of you hooked up until she moved out?

I have sympathy for people in abusive relationships who think they're trapped, but that sympathy only goes so far. If she doesn't come back, that's too bad but she is a cheater and someone who wasn't taking responsibility for herself or her behavior.

Having fucked mostly girls in relationships or married you are stupid.

You never fuck a girl who is looking for a soft landing outside her relationship and you damn sure don't fall for them.

You offering yourself as her white knight placed all the same expectations on your shoulders. One expectation she naturally would have and you let her is you aren't fucking other women while you courted her.

You won't do this but I suggest you detach and run and don't be surprised if she returns to mr abusive.