I know it's all shits and giggles for you, Jow Forums, but what if they actually don't forget...

i know it's all shits and giggles for you, Jow Forums, but what if they actually don't forget? what if they start retaliating against us because of what we did?

Attached: niro.jpg (1020x551, 98K)

>leftist cowards
>retaliating

Oh no, they might delete the Twatter account I've never had

Nothing sadder than an actor thinking they're tough because they've played tough characters

Then we becomes the victims and they the oppressors and all their power vanishes.

Cowabunga it is.

But nothing happened.

>Trump
>not Bush
We really are in clown world

Lmao oh what the fuck are you gonna do? Nothin

When we get another democrat as president im out. Your laws no longer apply to me

Everything Robert Deniro does is under Trump, because Deniro is a pussy manlet

What things is he talking about exactly? Lowering taxes, creating jobs?

How old is that buttmunch? De Zero wont be around long to remember shit.

Attached: robert-de-niro-wears-platform-shoes-to-tower-over-al-pacino.jpg (300x300, 83K)

This. I’m not entirely clear what’s happened under Trump that was so terrible. I was promised concentration camps for LGBT & minorities. Also all women would be stripped of their rights. How much closer have we gotten to any of that?

If they want to enact the Final Solution to the (((Trump))) problem I will support them.

we wont forget about you either, when shit finally breaks off, LA will be sacked and every fucking celebrity. except for mel, will be drug from their homes, hacked to death with machetes and hanged from lamp posts, and the ones that make it to their bunkers or try to flee to new zealand or wherever will be found and suffer a far worse fate. You sold out your countrymen and the future of our children for money and fame, that is a sin that cannot be forgiven.

Checked except more money to israel which im sure he supports

I hope he gets raped by a pack of wild niggers

Attached: BC332FE6-766B-4B5B-BD34-ADD3F3E7FA72.jpg (1436x955, 792K)

You're out of your goddamn mind if you don't think radical sweeping legislation will happen once trump is no longer a problem.

De Niro is a guinea

Attached: 9CDB8ADC-888C-418E-828B-5CCCAC42BE78.jpg (634x852, 84K)

>what if they don’t forget?
forget what? Trump abandoning his base and cucking to the left while MIGA?

Trump was retaliation to the leftist movement so all they'll do is breed even more contempt if they try

they will, and it’s a good thing. I pray they seriously overplay their hand.

I knew a black stripper in NY that used to live in apartment tha Dinero paid the rent for. The guy bought black chicks for sex.

real moral guy. his dick was short and fat, like a mushroom and mostly got blowjobs cause he could not get that hard

He sounds like the crack girl from the movie Friday when she can't borrow the VCR. I'm gonna remember that! And now I should say, Good! Remember it! Write it down! Take a picture! I don't give a fuck! And further, KYS Dinero! You demented adrenochrome freakazoid cocksucker!

they already forgot what hillary did to bernie

>i know it's all shits and giggles for you, Jow Forums, but what if they actually don't forget? what if they start retaliating against us because of what we did?

We just need to remind Mr. DeNiro and the rest of the world's leftists that everything we do and say is based on fact, on truth. So what Mr. DeNiro is saying, essentially, is that he does not like the truth, and he wants us to suffer for pointing out the hypocrisy and lies of the leftists.

There is a better word to describe Mr. DeNiro and his leftist comrades, and it is the word used to describe those who choose not to embrace or accept reality---delusional.

So hypothetically if Trump loses in 2020 and the Dems take the Senate what is like the worst thing they could do?
I'm struggling to see how America gets much worse.
Probably take all your guns.
Anything else?

They're still demanding we go to war with Russia for hacking the 2016 election.

Attached: honkler_goes_home.png (750x736, 603K)

>stack the courts
>gun confiscation efforts increased tenfold
>mandatory “anti-racism” training
>codify tech censorship
>pushes for popular vote
>muh reparations
Things could get really bad mate

>gun grabbing
>taxes raised to pay for dem programs
>citizenship to anyone who makes it onto mainland US soil
>amnesty given to illegals
>bussing in shitholers into places that culturally cannot support them

If you think it's a globohomo hellscape now, just wait until dems are back in office.

That will be forgotten when they win.

I'm not a republican and I voted for Trump.

They'll kill Clarence Thomas and then add a new liberal to the Supreme Court. Roberts is actually a liberal so he'll make the switch then and then the constitution will be shredded for good.

Who cares its not like they ever were going to vote republican anyways they can choke on a dick

Fuck robert de negro

exactly what did we do you fucking pussy. We are the ones that should be retaliating over what they have done.

what kind of legislation?

Clearly they’ve created concentration camps where they murdered and raped millions.

That’s how the left is acting anyway

Hey Bobby, how's your ol' pal Tommy Sizemore? I'll bet you two could tell us some of what we REALLY want to know! I'm sure it was Dinero and Mork that were two of the last three people to see John Belushi alive. Tho the other, an obscure poorish unconnected woman paid for the "crime" in full while Bobby didn't miss or skip a beat.

Good. Let them. Their delusions only harm them.

He should explain who that "we" is.

what the fuck did we do?

Oh no! Hollywood pedofags might start hating us!

I love how Robert Deniro pretends to be the tough guy he plays in his old movies, and not the old broken down half kike he is now.

TRUMP NIGGER THREAD!!! AWOOOOOOO!
Fucking based!!! Libtards owned epic style. Isreal is the greatest ally!!!

Attached: 6B3CFEA3-B99E-433D-8872-195CEDACA8F5.jpg (1057x936, 195K)

>What if they start retaliating
We can dream ...

Attached: comfy-spurdo.jpg (1080x810, 93K)

just more fuel for the divide and conqueor civil war

oh nooo he’s gonna go fuck and murder more kids now because he’s grumpy

Destroy what's left of the constitution.

>what if they start retaliating against us because of what we did?
They are spineless. The worst they will do is mass flag posts on facebook and twitter. Fuck their echo chamber.

Politics should be fair, and mutually beneficial for all citizens. The goals of a government should be the betterment of it's people. This petty, retaliatory, abusive and emotionally irate type of statement is exactly what I'd expect from a nigger lover. Completely out of his mind. Celebrities should be like felons, unable to vote. Not of sound mind or body, just blindly ignorant, and clearly evil. I wish no ill will to ANY of my fellow Americans.

Attached: IMG_20190226_151844783.jpg (2768x2076, 3.64M)

Attached: 1540651670987.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>what if they start retaliating against us because of what we did?
I sincerely hope they do Rabbi.

Attached: Sphynx-cat-enjoys-golden-coins.jpg (706x535, 44K)