Isnt it kinda strange that the only way to fight Climate Change is to implement Democrat policies?

Isnt it kinda strange that the only way to fight Climate Change is to implement Democrat policies?

Attached: 316q630i7qd01[1].png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's because republicans are science deniers and are owned by big oil

That reminds me of those studies that proved homosexuals were better parents than normal people. They surpassed natural parents in every single criteria in every single study. Every. Single. Criteria. Every. Single. Study.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

Attached: 1546465855509.png (384x378, 118K)

Explain to me exactly how carbon taxes will fix the environment.

by allowing the government to upgrade infrastructure and disincentivizing use of fossil fuels

No, it isn't. The only way to fight climate change is the extermination of 6+ billion humans from the earth.
Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

CO2 is good for the environment

Attached: main-qimg-5d185f08008c2aae084e898c84e7c15c.png (602x472, 391K)

>disincentivizing use of fossil fuels
Why are fossil fuels "bad" though? for whom? What gain does a normal person get besides the increased price of goods and services and zero noticeable change in anything.

Carbon is not pollution and fossil fuels are created naturally in the earth mantle.

The ONLY people this benefits are the oil companies and governments. There is ZERO sign this will help any normal person for any reason

If you care so much about nasty dirty carbon than dig a hole and bury wood.

You'll "sequester" that carbon away from nasty humans and provide nutrients for plants for years to come.

So start digging faggot and stop complaining

Attached: 67358476945877970.jpg (256x197, 11K)

Here’s the final redpill, Jow Forums.
This isn’t a mountain. It’s a petrified tree stump.

Attached: 256129BF-F19A-4588-BD5D-77A3D0696CE2.jpg (1440x1080, 209K)

Not sure if trolling or just stupid

Attached: 213E8491-07A4-4AC9-A275-9805612F4C20.png (1440x560, 1.33M)

Attached: 75984DC5-A9A5-4C96-A329-94BE10718015.jpg (236x177, 10K)

Look at the pic retard, the proof is in the pudding

where is this?

CO2 makes the world greener

>tfw you've been here old enough to watch Jow Forums devolve into /x/ by replacing evidence with "redpills" and unironic schizo shit

Attached: download (1).jpg (229x220, 7K)

>2019
>believing in "climate change"
Nigger

Science deniers* I'm still waiting on the science.

there's no way to get rid of all the atomic bomb
fallout that went to the poles and is melting the
ice. move away from the coasts 200 miles inland
if you see mt pelee and mt vesuvius blow
you have 30 days till the coats get sunk. old
edgar cayce prophecy that hasn't come true
just yet but looks like it will with post glacial
rebound effect.

How does fucking your kid make you a better parent?

Can't deny science!

nah yeah the policies are fuckin awesome

Attached: paris agreement1.png (640x960, 301K)

Might not be so bad if we stopped clearing every fucking forest we can. That's what pisses me off. Not a dem or a rep. Fuck em all. They don't care.

Upgrading infrastructure only means the creation of more green house gasses. "disincentivizing" does not work, people will just pay the tax and grumble about the increased cost because they still need to fill up their car and drive to work regardless.

India and China are the main issue, not the US. You want to fix man made global warming, nuke them.

>retard thinks you can just stop relyin on coal power in a few years
Do you think it takes no time to transition to a different form of power. Do you want them to just stop production for several years to sort it out? Come on man, how do you think you get POWER to your house ALL YEAR LONG.

retard. you think politics is just how it appears on the surface?

And remember there is a huge island of garbage in the Pacific that Americans are responsible for even though only 2% of the garbage is from America.. better pay your fucking taxes nigger

>Americans buy all the cheap Indian and Chinese goods
>After 200 years of American and European coal factories manufacturing most of the developed world
>This is somehow their fault

was the study run by a bunch of gay people?

This is a great point. I'll consider my argument debunked.

Global pollution is led by China and india.. thats a fact. The PCA only forced America and western nations to cut emissions and let China and India emit more. It's the complete opposite of what an actual climate agreement would look like and the only reason people wanted it was because they want massive de population without making it obvious by rounding people up and shooting them

The solution seems to be nuking everyone.

the leaf above made the excellent point that the west buys all it's shit from china and india, so we're the demand creating the pollution, thus still on the west.

Shit, "science" had been trying to find a way to kill 6 billion people without the world noticing since the 70s

>disincentivizing use of fossil fuels
It's impossible not to use gas in most of the United States. Disincentivize it all you want, most Americans simply have no alternative.

I see, we must nuke ourselves and kill our neighbors because we are the problem.

Please, once America forfits the 2a the government will just force people to walk...

Wouldn't a better PAC be banning the import of products from countries that don't adhere to strict standards of limited carbon output?
>but muh economy
well

The Earth's rotation on its axis and constant volcanic activity ensure that there will be plenty of bitter, unbearable, life threatening cold for years to come.
The Mt Pinatubo Eruption alone lowered the Earth's temperature by one degree by itself, it was fucking massive! All that unless of course the Earth is flat, then I'm sure we'll be ok...

On the other hand, maybe accelerated global warming is a good thing. Will kill off a lot of people near the equator, and open up land in the north for whites.

true but gay

The government never uses our tax dollars wisely. Why do you think this would be any different?

Climate Change was never about carbon emissions dumbass; it's about importing shitskins in order to change demographics.

>thinking environment can be solved by money
they just want shekels

Die leaf

Attached: 1545074794955.jpg (778x1024, 60K)

Pretty much this. Assuming global warming is the catastrophe talked about. Is it worse than the catastrophe that would be caused by the globalist consolidation of control/power and wealth created by this vehicle? I can see positives coming from global warming, whereas the alternative I cannot.

not true. gassing all untermenschen would mean a yuge reduction in greenhouse gasses, even despite the upfront cost in greenhouse potential due to zyklon b

Who conducted this study??? Faggots?!? Sounds like the homo's did a fair, arbitrary, judicial, scrupled, objective study. Like that bullshit so called noblackholes.com...

it was every study done on the matter. Multiple studies.

And yet, you have nearly 3 Billion people gunning for the same, if not greater levels of development as the West. Who will require vast amounts of energy, land, and development, and ALL the pollution from it to achieve it. With little to no incentive to 'go green' so to speak.

Even if the West magically went carbon-neutral, the rest of the world would in terms of pollution, fuck us over as much, if not more, as time goes on.

Rosette Delacroix has some F.E. vids for you! Historical Biblical Glossy F.E. Vids! On the jutube!

>method of gardening literally based around burying faggots

Massive CO2 supplement is what makes cannabis plants crystallize and resonate. Plants THRIVE with higher concentrations of CO2...

And who would NEED to prove such a study?

leftists who want to destroy society