Introverted

>Introverted
>Suffer from neurosis
>INTP
>don't enjoy small talk

How the fuck do I socialize with NPCs?

Attached: 1555690037322.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/intp-personality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop thinking of them as NPCs, lul

Fix your dumbass sense of superiority first.

Find quest givers other PC's or lore central characters

Sports. Yes, it's gay but they don't think about anything else besides that and sex.

What the fuck is intp???

they're literally like videogames NPC, specially my family.

Nah you're just a special snowflake. If people don't get you so be it, they don't have to. Find people who do and relate, but chances are you'll have a hard time. Any sane person keeps the aspects you're probably flaunting to your family to themselves.

Is there a particular reason why most people have always made fun of me since I was in kindergaten until I was 20 and stopped going outside my house?

Most people who come into contact with me always, but always tend to praise me for my knowledge of a lot of things or they hate me for some reason, they call me arrogant or narcisist.

I don't believe I'm superior to other people and I suffer from low self steem, low confidence and sometimes from depression.

For some reason I always was mocked in school, and was always the weirdo, I suffer from schizophrenia so I am unsure what to do.

I feel like I don't belong here, that I was always diferent to other people, most people feel like they lack a spark, a passion, a little shine in their eyes, they seem to have dull eyes.

Most people lack any interest into knowing new things and they seem happy to stay always on the same plane of knowledge and lack any kind of passion in their lifes, is very weird, they seem to be happy from doing the same things every day, the same job, the same hobbies, the same everything for 40-50 years until they die.
And they only seem interested in gossip, shitty news they saw on TV, their relatives or neightbor private lifes, maybe soccer.
And they'll repeat their miserable mediocre lifes over and over in family reunions and they'll remember things from decades ago.
They never try to get newer material or know things.
God forbid they discover you learn niche or random things on youtube for fun, they can't understand why someone would watch a lecture over XIX century vet school in texas and their cattle tick research.

You're not special. You're just different from the people in your immediate vicinity. If you tried you'd realize that you're more similar than different from others. If what you're doing now doesn't work then change something. That's really all you can do. Change until something works.

Half the problem is because half the people are dumb. The other half i won't tell because you're a redditor. Fuck off

I'm special acording to numerology.

Cristian (C = 3)
Andres (A = 1)
Ceron (C = 3)
Cobo (C = 3)

21 = 3
Marzo = 3
1989 = 3

Cali = C
Colombia = C

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-06-09 17-49-57.png (566x611, 78K)

You're "special" alright.

I can speak for most, but this helped me out

>I am INTP
>Hate most people
>I hate small talk
>Work as a bartender for four years

It was honestly the best job I could get. I learned how to be the best fake ever working as a bartender. It's all about marking your 1s and 0s. People are all the same. Learn the pattern and you'd be surprised how easy it is.

It's just like seeing a pile of screws. They all seem so mixed up and confusing, till you realize most are Phillips head. Then handling them are no problem. It's all the same.

Have you ever considered that you might be an NPC?

the capacity to ask myself such questions prevent me from being an NPC.

It's a personality type
You can read about it here
16personalities.com/intp-personality

I did the test and turns out I am Intp type, what do now??

Isn't it depressing to see right through people so easily?

You have to take the journey to the depths of your soul and figure out why you are the way you are. I am on that journey, discovering a lot about myself, had a horrible childhood and it really got to me but I am now realizing I also am a psychic as I had psychic visions in my youth that I am now realizing came true. I've also found answers within my lucid dreams that also had psychic elements to them.

>INTP
By unironically posting this you just proved you're the NPC, if a different kind.