Working on an alternative to the 4-way political compass

Is it good? Anything I should add?

Attached: Political Compass6.jpg (1250x1250, 922K)

Saved, bump

bump

I think this is quite useful. Good job. Things like “parasitic” etc. make it less of a useful red pill tho

I've seen this kind of concept related to the three main enlightenment values of liberty, equality, and security. This is the most fleshed out I've seen anyone make it, well done

Why would eugenic fall under the libertarian color code?

YES YOU SHOULD COME TO OUR NEW BASED SITE

Great idea to normalize what’s normal, but to biased yet. Should be neutral in judging the system so it can be presented to normies.

That’s my problems with it.

I’d get rid of the parasitic stuff. I’d couch eugenics differently. I wouldn’t equate feminist with negative/globalist stuff. As true as it may be, normies won’t like it

this is comfy, bump

Eugenic would fall under the libertarian (and nationalist) color code because it supports markets and competition which is inherently eugenic. Libertarianism has a eugenic tilt in the short term. The problem with libertarianism is that it does not realize that the tribe is an organism of united individuals in the same way the the human body is a tribe of united organs. The humans organs evolve in relation to each other (heart, lungs, stomach), each with a different role.

sexual liberation, women selecting only the top men

i love it. gonna steal it

Bump

Based

I choose anarchy (I want to compete or love only with those I think are worthy of me) or secondly, liberalism on the right but I fear I will do the asshole if they are incorrect

pretty good, although i would quibble slightly that anarchism (at least, non Ursula LeGuin style an-com shit) is not a rejection of hierarchy but a rejection of State hierarchy. would imagine the lion's share of self-proclaimed ancaps or anarchists feel that hierarchy is natural, useful, and often admirable. naturally you'd simply see new State entities arising if all were artificially eliminated tomorrow (and does that mean killing of all members? does that mean removal on paper? what does that mean?) but i think the most "reasonable" way to anticipate any sort of anarchic system functioning would be immediately following large natural disaster(s), economic collapse, etc.

Okay, here is another version. I added a note in the first paragraph indicating the use of the word. Hopefully this softens the blow for the normies enough. Ultimately this triangle represents a biological worldview and I dont think the term is replaceable.

Attached: Political Compass7.jpg (1250x1250, 936K)

Still though, in Ancapistan they worship rule of law. Their government/constitution/God is the NAP, and they all voluntarily enforce it. I don’t think it matters that it is a power structure that is upheld voluntarily or otherwise. In Ancapistan there will be people that don’t agree with the NAP and get oppressed by the people who do. Just like in the third reich most people voluntarily upheld the power structure because they wanted it, and likewise there was also a minority that was oppressed by it. Ancapistan is no different than any other constitutional republic, just that their constitution is ultra minimalist. The US constitution ALSO completely depends on the continued value placed upon it by its citizens.

i can't really disagree with much of your statement there; well put. still do disagree with how it is worded in the tidy little graphic- but i imagine we're on the same or very similar "teams" here in 2019 Babylon so no need for me to pick at you or something you wrote.

wish ya luck my friend.

Please do pick at it. If you have any suggestions to make that blurp more clear post em

Attached: slayd04.jpg (720x540, 83K)

let's say we go with this.
In liberalism you have the Republic ( between Liberalism and "your" Nationalism ).
Also, it seems from your video that Marxism leads to
By the way, Nationalism is in the "individualistic" corner, cause it's the very definition of individualism.
You keep your house in order, clean, and productive.
Also, "unsustainable" on the bottom is wrong, it should be in Marxism.
Also, Marxism, Liberalism and Nationalism are wrong corners, cause it's not thier fixed position.
Before instead of Marxism we had Catholic Church.
Also, your "nationalism" have a fixed time too. Let's say 250 years.

The only true dichotomy is Nationalism vs Judaism and it's various proxy ideologies