Is there anything the west can do to stop china becoming the next ultra power?

is there anything the west can do to stop china becoming the next ultra power?

Attached: 38112UNILAD-imageoptim-soulfacebook.jpg (800x431, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscc.gov/sites/default/files/Research/Jane's by IHS Markit_China's Advanced Weapons Systems.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait. China fucks everything up, just watch.

Nukes

Make opium great again

LIUUUUUUUU

Wait a while, their economy is going to collapse from their extinction birth rate.

>is there anything the west can do to stop china becoming the next ultra power?

just stop china's products, it´s that simple

>Wait. China fucks everything up, just watch.
This one

You do realize china has 2nd biggest market in the world, trade wars only mean investors on both sides lose money.

>just stop china's products, it´s that simple
but how am i supposed to get cheap shit from aldi?

They still lead exports though.

consumerism is suicide
if we stop sharing our tech china would collapse in 1 year

stop buyng chink-made goods?

no

Make birth control a new American fad.

Stop causing all this instability they take advantage of. And then nuke them.

Pretty much this.

Stop buying chink shit and watch their economy collapse.

they don't need, China has a big economy built on sand, seem how their economy is full of government intervention is pretty easy to assume that they will go down on the next world recession.

with is pretty close if you see how the market is acting.

Net food importer
World power
Cute

this

Attached: china raped.png (800x1672, 209K)

Also, where are you posting from?

Touch our dicks.

Defeat their kung fu

No, let them be world police, nobody else wants to have that expensive retarded position

Unironically this. All we gotta do is encourage more opium use among Chinese. They'll smoke themselves back into a braindead slumber just like they did in the 1800s.

Just keep winding China up.

>Sail through the south china sea
>sell weapons to nations that dislike china
>recognise Taiwan

Just watch as China is too cowardly to actually retaliate. The Chinese communist party doesn't fear a democratic revolution, but rather a Han nationalist movement that will happen if China does not react to western countries pissing them off.

>someone has to be the world police
only dumb goyim, the slave golem army of the jews want to be the world police, nobody else is as retarded and satanic as the united states of israel to want to take over the world

Today. Think 30 years from now when they are the oldest country on earth. I know it is hard to think beyond your next cheeseburger and fap orgasm, but try to imagine what it will be like when they have a country full of 70 year olds and practically no young people.

Nope...-sets up business to meet billion person demographic-...do go on, I'll just get ready for some money coming my way in the obvious outcome that was so poorly planned.

Yes. All we have to do is post gore-webms, post copypasta about Tiananmen Square, shitpost Winnie the pooh pictures, and claim that China will collapse soon, very soon. Do it, repeat it, again and again - in the end China will fall because we will repeat this set of actions.

Attached: 14719136288760.png (560x407, 23K)

>the eternal han is churning along in its fifth millennia
>i-its going to collapse any minute now...
>any minute now...

>Yes. All we have to do is post gore-webms, post copypasta about Tiananmen Square, shitpost Winnie the pooh pictures, and claim that China will collapse soon, very soon.
china is just gonna block Jow Forums and no one will care
i think there is a chine version of Jow Forums where they already banned winnie posts

Start selling things made in canada? Obviously the requirements dont change do they dummy? But theres an issue, most of the people that know how to work are getting to old and the younger ones still think they are entitled to a free ride.

Let me know how that ends for everyone.

They are a paper tiger. They'll probably fuck it up themselves. They're overdue for something horrendous.

Ban chinks from studing in europe.

Doubt it. China takes forever socially adopting stuff with taoism as their central tenets of social engineering and management. While people balk at their rather draconian internal policies they have worked for eons just fine.

Only reason the universities they stay open. Private asian benefactors. Its not all state funded.

Wait.

Attached: china.png (2645x698, 878K)

As long as the US still has the biggest navy and air force, they should definitely: Sink the Chinese fleet, sink the Chinese trade fleet, bombard their trade ports, blockade their entire coastline and bomb their airfields. That will make China crumble to pieces and even their 300 Million men in reserve couldn't save them.

Muslims and civil unrest.

Why would you at this point? Read the Gog and Magog invasion prophecy. China isn't going to be the next super power, the Aryan Himmel Reich will be, after God rains fire down on the Gog and Magog armies.

Have Monsanto/Bayer chemists develop an advanced “bug spray”

Engineer a sino-indian war

Overconfident is a slow killer

where them chinese webms at?

no but that's okay because anime

You know that even with fucked up generation ladder Japan is still strong? China has waaay more people than Japan, even if they start loosing people they will still not go bellow 1.2 billion in 100 years. And in USA demographics will not be frozen too. How many whites will be left in 2050 ? You think Brazil 2.0 can be stable and compete with China?

>You know that even with fucked up generation ladder Japan is still strong?

? Japan has been stagnant for 20 years.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. They could hope that the Jewish subversion of BLACKSKETBALL will eventually lead to the importation of the BBC to China. But that's hoping for too much. Cultural destabilization is the only option. But look at the Jewnited States, it's already experiencing that. I doubt they would be able to cause it to China in the foreseeable future.

the west needs to focus on its self and stop crying about china. i know its hard to hear isnt it my neocon friend but its true and the rich cant use the constant threat of a growing foreign power to hide the fact their life of luxury comes at the cost of all the little peoples standard of living

you know you cant win a head on fight but your to dumb to just retire and keep your mouth shut. a war wont solve your problems when the power goes out forever. you think numbers on a server mean anything when nobody not even your bank can access the network?

Unironically no. China will continue to develop and modernize. The west will continue to import shitskins and fall. America will fall to hispanics first, followed by Europe to africans and muslims. By the turn of the next century (but likely much before then) Europe will have fallen and China will have finished modernizing, developing, and surpassing the west. The only hope for the west is a racewar to expel nonwhites which is obviously unrealistic and will never happen. I'd say eastern Europe has a chance to surpass China and become #1 in the world, however if Eastern Europe starts to develop what is happening to the rest of Europe will inevitably happen to them too.

>Japan has been stagnant for 20 years.
Not fallen on itself, not stagnant, growing slow, but growing. With how China grows, you think if they suddenly stop growing they will still have so many infrastructure, technology, human resources, vehicles and companies, they will still be the strongest country in Asia for 40 years. But they don't seem to be stopping.

Nothing... and that’s a good thing.
They are grinding out a long term strategy while we ameritards elect faggots that can’t even agree to protect our borders. It was our game to lose too.

Japan has practically been in recession for 20 years and they're an ally of the US. Demographics alone won't cause China to fall apart but they will cause economic and social problems that will prevent them from becoming a superpower.

Yes. The same as we did with industrial production.
Let China do it.
Just stay prepared for the shockwaves of the implosion.

Nothing, they have it all.

>Biggest population on earth.
>3rd biggest country with better land than Russia and Canada.
>People that work like bees.
>Capitalism with an authoritarian government that uses all his resources to help their economy.

They are unstoppable by now. Only if there is a war before they are still weak could stop their way to world hegemony.

Maybe by todays definition of a Superpower. But just like China has demographic issues with that will hold them back, the west has demographic issues with race, ethnicity, and religion that is dragging us down. America is falling to hispanics, Europe is falling to Africans and Muslims. Our issues with race are beyond saving, Chinas issues with age will fix themselves eventually. China will eventually surpass the west, not because they're better, but because the west is killing itself with immigration.

>prevent Europeans from working in Asia
>actually stop them from stealing tech from the West
>watch them regress into a feudal nation or stay at the same level for the next hundreds of years
Ask any European that worked in Asia to describe them and they will tell you how retarded they truly are.

>they will cause economic and social problems that will prevent them from becoming a superpower.

They probably can endure a lot of pain and suffering even if they stop developing. Just look at what North Koreans are enduring, they are hungry, they all skinny, they are completelly isolated, but they don't revolt against the dictators. You can't push Chinese to the point of North Koreans, you can't isolate China the same way. They are Asians, dude. They can eat insects if they are hungry, they can eat everything, they are completely different type of humans and you think they will revolt because they will loose some trade or economic growth points.

Attached: CqPorWjW8AAQtAF.jpg (849x960, 210K)

No shit I'm not saying we don't have problems, I'm saying don't panic about China so much. Demographics are hardly their only major problem as well.

stop educating every single person in american universities and let them educate themselves?
i mean it's obviously too late for that, but they (and europeans) could prevent that by not allowing them to study in america/europe

>I know it is hard to think beyond your next cheeseburger and fap orgasm

Attached: 1554381621401.png (253x329, 73K)

Haven't you other problems than chinks, Hans? What about Clownworld?

Strengthen relationships with our allies, and countries in the region. The USA is very far ahead of China, and China has a long way to go

They pay money into American economy, why act against capitalist intrests? Besides, you said it yourself its too late. If you enact some anti-Chinese measures now, US will just scare a lot of Chinese to return to mainland, big time, and then they will really bring back to mainland the knowledge they learned in US.

None of that will matter when pic related are your average European citizens, which is inevitable at this point. By the time Europe finishes falling to muslims we will have already fallen to hispanics. By that the time that happens the role of of a true world superpower will be vacant and the only country that could best fit that role is China, they will end up become the best country in the world because the West is killing itself.

I'm not panicking about China, I don't really care about them. But this thread is basically about what can stop China from becoming the worlds leading superpower/best country and the answer to that is nothing because the west who currently holds that title is killing itself with immigration, and when Europe and America eventually finish killing themselves China will take our place. The only way to stop China is for the West to stop immigration, which is never going to happen.

Attached: 553a14bcb38cb[1].jpg (800x480, 89K)

LUI!!!!

Can you race baiters stop trying to insert your opinion into geopolitics?

>Implying the party won't just let the non-important old people die off and deny them healthcare

Attached: 96ef75773ce0fb6be317e1412eae9039.jpg (564x518, 25K)

1. Stop being cuckold weaklings

2. see 1.

>Not fallen on itself, not stagnant, growing slow, but growing.

No, japan has not grown for 20 years.

Maybe decades ago but now they are developing their own technology.

And maybe the average worker is dumb but just like in the West. Everywhere they go they prosper. Where I live like all the little stores in the city are own by them and they keep creating bigger businesses. They also have a mentality of helping each other, they give money between them, not asking banks. They work together more than we do.

Call me what you want. Thanks to never-ending immigration and declining white birth rates, Hispanics will eventually become the majority in America and Muslims/Africans will become the majority in Europe. You're a fool if you think a Hispanic, Muslim, and African countries will remain #1 in the world. Our rates of development will slow down dramatically and China will eventually overtake us.

Japan is not China though.

Chinese are spergs who are extremely selfish.

Their economy is already slowing down.

>They pay money into American economy
oh wow that is the shit isn't it. Fuck everything else, give me the money in my economy. It's not that you sell weapons to a country and then that same country uses those weapons against you.
There are things that are more important than money. And i thought that that is what this thread is about.
For now you can stop buying chinese technology. Like cheap cell phones they are making and everything else but shirts, stools and other shit they used to make. The thing that gave them a bump is cheap high tech stuff. They started to make all this high tech stuff because someone told them how to do it, that's all i'm saying.

None of this will happen

China has been around for 5000 years with almost none of the clown world cancer the West suffers from.

It will probably outlive the West by thousands of more years and bug people will inherit the world.

Depends more on how the Chinese handle things than anything else desu. Western demographics will inevitably lead to economic stagnation so it's not like they have much competition.

>Source: trust me bro

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

Oh noooo hundreds of tanks made from shitty plastic oh what ever will I do oh noooo

>The only way to stop China is for the West to stop immigration, which is never going to happen.

It's never going to happen via our governments true. The only chance we have is if the west becomes unsafe for non-whites.

Literally delusional.

Intelligent people will still dominate the politics. Here's the unfortunate counter to your argument:

Attached: china IQ.png (786x221, 81K)

>The only chance we have is if the west becomes unsafe for non-whites
Which is never going to happen. Look at New Zealand, after that happened MORE muslims want to immigrate there than before. There will never be a racewar in the west that makes non-whites want to leave or not go there anymore.

you live in zero-sum game mentality, Russian. You think that you need to dominate and humiliate everyone around you. The idea that both parties can win from the bargain is alien to you, you think its some gambling when you win and then piss on your loosing opponent. This type of mentality will lead you into alcohol induced depression when you realise that you can't always win, when you try to and that you not really a winner in this life.

Attached: 15016980214520.jpg (1080x1078, 99K)

>being this thick

You just remove dollars and euros from the world and watch it burn.

Source:

uscc.gov/sites/default/files/Research/Jane's by IHS Markit_China's Advanced Weapons Systems.pdf

Oh so you're just here to whine. Why even waste your time here?

I really doubt that article is true. Poor Chinese tin miners became the upper-class in Malaysia in 2 generations, and Chinese always do well abroad

>250 pages
Uh, page and paragraphs please.

>Intelligent people will still dominate the politics
Did you see the 2018 midterms? That is just th beginning. Who do you think shitskins vote for? Intelligent whites or other shitskins? We have a democracies, one shitskins vote holds just as much say as a whites. As the number of shitskins start to increase in the west, so to will their political power. Hispanics will become the majority in America, Muslims and Africans will become the majority in Europe, and then they will take control of politics too through their sheer number and voting power. Our rate of growth will slow and we'll eventually be surpassed by China.

Spread western values to china

Quite frankly mate, I wouldn’t mind if they become the next super power. Conservative, good business and work ethics and strongly against Islam. As long as Britain and Germany have a good working relationship with them, I couldn’t give a fuck.

Not really here to whine, just saying why nothing can stop China from become the worlds leading country and superpower.

Themselves, China has almost no clean water left, and there own industrialization aswell.

You can very easily CTRL + F and find the page, but 58
I saw the 2016 election and you're right. If whites keep voting like they did in the 2016 election then the USA is fucked. Leaving the TPP will be one of the biggest mistakes of the 21st century for USA

China would collapse if we stopped consuming their crap.

China will collapse like Venezuela, give them a minute to realize that growth for the sake of growth creates an untenable economy that can only last for so long before Inevitable collapse. China is currently teetering in market collapse with a temporary set of fixes in place.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Regardless, those rural retards in China hold no power and no sway. China isn't like the west, they don't give their retards power. In America and Europe we do. Rural retards in China won't drag them down nearly as much as Hispanic, Muslim, and African retards drag down the west. And as China develops the number of those rural retards will fall, and as the west continues never-ending immigration and declining white birth rates the number of Hispanic, Muslim, and African retards will continue to increase.

In 25 years the white vote won't matter in America. in 50-75 years the white vote won't matter in Europe.

the inevitable war will probably be the final deciding factor
if china becomes dominant, china can implement the petro yuan. if china implements the petro yuan, china can call the us debt without btfo their own economy
the us will never allow that to happen so war will happen instead