After 3 years of relationship GF asked me why we arent married yet, i told her the reason was because im not ready...

After 3 years of relationship GF asked me why we arent married yet, i told her the reason was because im not ready, but the truth is that i dont want to marry HER because i know she fucked like 10 or 13 guys before settling down with me, i reallly dont see her as wife material, a marriage with a girl like that will end up in divorce for sure, how many times she told diferent men before me that she "loved them" im suposed to belive that im special or something? nah im not, im just a numner, she is just fun for me, i just havent found the right girl for me yet, actually i like a girl i met at church some weeks ago but i dont think i have a chance with her so basically im stuck with my current GF, im getting older right now, im going to be 27 years old next month and i feel like i want to marry and have children but the right girl never comes, all my 4 friends are married already, im in love with the idea of having children but the perfect woman never arrives.

Attached: emp.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Break up with her and don't waste anymore of her time.

Op you’re retarded and will never have offspring

i need a cumdumpster while i find the right girl user-kun

Stop wasting this poor girl’s time, not everyone waits until they are late 20’s to start being sexually active like you, fuck this thread

I've had sex with 100+ people and me and my husband have been happily married ten years.
We never discussed what our numbers before were though, because it's not either's fucking business, nor relevant to our relationship.
Number of partners does not determine compatibility or worth. You're just insecure like every other faggot here who thinks he wants a virgin. Deal or let her go.

>Number of partners does not determine compatibility or worth
>Unless that number is 0
>Then you're a fucking virgin loser hehehehe

Somebody post that spot-on stonetoss comic.

It’s obvious this guy is just insecure she has dick before his, he’s worried she likes someone else’s, so people like him desire an inexperienced naive girl so he can lie and convince her there’s nothing better out there... people like op disgust me

>Fucked 10 guys
>You're 27

Dude I will say that if she doesn't have any kids and you have had big issues in 3 years you're doing good. But you are a fucking moron. Think about it from the standard of reality, you won't find a perfect princess. You have to realize the World is a harder place, you need to think that just because she fucked double digit dudes don't mean much when you go into the dating market and see women that might be much better looking but have fucked 30, 40, maybe even 50 people. Also at your age, 27 starts hitting an area where you will meet a lot of single moms who fucked the same amount of guys. So just because you meet some girl at church you have a chance if you break it off, makes no sense. You are betting on a maybe when you should understand your place.

Just settle you fucking moron.

You’re wasting your own time and her time by even using her holes. You could be spending that energy pursuing your future wife and mother of your children but nah too busy setting things up to be unloading your gunk into a girl you don’t love.

congrats, your cuck husband suck the semen of 100 guys everytime he kisses you

Good chance for Divorce. Good job! Hope you can keep denying yourself. I bet your bull is happy that your husband is a cuck.

Attached: Sexualpartners.png (1187x666, 656K)

Well looking at the graph, the trend is actually going up again after 16-20 so maybe at 100+ it's back to 80% again, who knows.

no user, actually men without self steem marry the women they CAN marry, but successful men with high value marry the women they WANT, why the fuck someone would want a second hand car instead a new one? the second hand stuff is dirty, but the new things are pure and clean.

>New and clean

You seem to think that self esteem is going to get a better woman that is "new and clean"? LOL This might work with someone that is 18 getting right out of highschool with their sweetheart but a man that is almost 30 will get used goods. It just happens, people live life and getting older it is a good chance that they fucked more people.

Some say that one man's trash is another man's treasure ... BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS !!! What kind of loser is your husband, did he really married the used waste of 100 men? poor man i guess he couldnt do better, i feel sorry for him, i have a pair of old boxers with a stain of shit, ask him if he wants them too

Attached: One-Man’s-Trash-Is-Another-Man’s-Treasure.jpg (800x445, 54K)

How are you going to find the right girl when you are in a relationship? All you're going to find is some slag that would be willing to fuck a guy who is in a committed relationship. Is that what you consider perfect waifu material?

I am betting money that your man has a sick fetish of you fucking 100+ men or you have an open relationship.

Still it's either that or you lied to him about your sexual experience or played it off as being a child sex slave. Only way it makes any sense that he would stick with you after 100 dicks have been inside of you willingly.

Guy think he’s special if girl is virgin.
Your life is going to suck so bad.

you only wants what new and exciting. the perfect woman will NEVER arrive.

your living in dreamland to think there is going to be a 27 year old virgin do you expect every girl to be a nun?
sorry buddy but thats not how it works...

you have to expect some milage yes even you too not just delivery miles. because it goes BOTH ways because a door swings forwards and backwards

if you dont want her stop dangling the carrot and flick her and jump the fencebut once you jump the fence you cant unjump that fence.

>We never discussed what our numbers before were though
hahah no shit you didn't!

I don't get how anyone here believes this, are people on Jow Forums always this easy to bait?

Kek

people don't get divorced because the women grows tired of the mans sexual appendage. They get divorced because they both lack assertivness. And as a result resentment grows, unattraction grows. Then the temptation of infidelity grows. If you worry that she'll cheat on you, invest time into her, make her feel special. Work on you appearance. Get muscular, fix your hairline etc...

The most promiscuous girls I knew from highschool were the first to get married. I don't see how that is bait at all. Incels always forget that nobody in the outside world cares about the rules they set up here.

You'll never find a right girl, you're already tainted and complete scum.

The modest pious religious gf meme is truly the best.

Attached: 1542885141572.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

absolutely based

>a few weeks/months later
>"user marry me or it's over"

and that's if you're lucky and she isn't window shopping for your replacement already

>the truth is that i dont want to marry HER because i know she fucked like 10 or 13 guys before settling down with me
>i need a cumdumpster while i find the right girl

Attached: 1518627810501.jpg (600x600, 23K)

No

>I've had sex with 100+ people
You know femanon, I had sex with multiple people before meeting THE ONE but would never brag about having sex with over 100 people no matter the point you're trying to make.

This applies to a male or female

My god and you point at her as undeserving. You justify using and lying to her you'll do the same with any woman you are with. You have no conscience, no empathy and a sociopath.

Break up with her, dig out a girl with less experience than her, then spend the rest of the relationship coddling her insecurities while she cries about how she's never going to be as special and worries about being the ugliest person you've slept with.
t. karma

>wastes 3 years of some girl's time
>doesn't understand why she would be upset
>thinks he's entitled to a 9/10 virgin waifu when he has crippling autism
>2/10 pointy elbows tier complains
You don't deserve her. do her a favor and break up immediately.

Not bragging you dolt, just making a point. Sorry you have insecurities about numbers like OP.

Why are you dating a whore in the first place dumbass?

At least you're smart enough to know not to marry her but still, da fug?
Dump her used up ass immediately and find wife material dude, she'll just move on to another guy either way.

Kek don't worry OP just dump your cumdumsper and date the churchgirl

Stay mad roastie

Attached: 1559098313022.jpg (498x471, 70K)

How many girls have you been with?

>s. If you worry that she'll cheat on you, invest time into her, make her feel special.

What fucking logic is this

this

continuing this only solidifies that you're a terrible person who doesn't deserve love

>3 years of relationship
>i don't want to marry HER
>she is just fun for me
Has i occurred to you what a fucking selfish, immature asshole you are?

You've been in a committed relationship with this chick for 3 years, but you don't even have any long term plans with her? Break up with her NOW and stop wasting her time. Keeping a chick on a leash for years on end is downright evil. If you have any sense at all you know that women have a very limited time span in where they can settle down and have children. You've wasted 3 years of her precious youth. These are years she should dedicate towards finding a man who DOES want to marry her and have children with her.

You can reject girls based on their lay count. It's your life, your rules. If her lay count is a concern to you, it's your right to disqualify her based on that. But don't keep her on a leash just so you have a GF to keep you comfortable for a while.

She'd be repulsed by you.

user you're obviously not going to find a good girl while you're still in a relationship, no girl who is your kind of "marriage material" would show you interest while you're in a relationship.

Dump the current girl, clearly you aren't compatible and you're just getting in each other's way with regards to finding real love and happiness.

>right girl comes around
>finds out you shamelessly think like this
>she swerves

Can't have your cake and eat it too nybba

I see all the neckbeards on here posting about "the perfect woman" and NEVER question if they even deserve her.
What's up with delusional, self-entitled people and aiming so high out of their league? I swear, it's like a fat feminist quivering her chins at how Chad won't even look her way.

>wasted 3 years of her precious youth
>would've just been sleeping around with strangers during the entire time anyway
>actually thinks she might find a guy who'd be mentally inept enough to have kids with a whore
Lol. Not OP but how can you possibly feel sorry for that retarded cocksleeve?

I'm just confused as to why he would waste his OWN time on a whore, when he could've been trying for a girl whose worthwhile this entire time.

>how can you possibly feel sorry for that retarded cocksleeve?
How is her lay count a relevant topic?

You can consider the chick a roastie. Doesn't mean you should threat her like shit and waste 3 years of her life.

We are in Jow Forums we are all terrible people here

Why stay around if you aren't happy? If you're gonna kill it, kill it, dont let it wither out and leave once its dead

>implying women can ever know or have any say in what constitutes the pride and worth of a man
>implying her cuck doesn’t know any better bc he’s unware of your body count and you use him as prime example

Roasties gonna roast

Ah so don't be and asshole and stop leading her on. Jesus, the state of you.

>all my 4 friends are married already

consider moving out of the backwater

>all my 4 friends
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1555997070371.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Attached: 1560146807916.jpg (123x125, 2K)