Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Attached: 1544729528690 (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=fNtWiftTW3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coon

STFU nigger.

Nigger

FPBP

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

While i do agree with you on some points i would like to point out this, Your a rotten nig

N

3 monkeys and a nigger sitting in a tree in the Amazon.
What do you call the filthy nigger?
Branch manager.

>Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically
stopped there
nigger

Spook.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

jiggaboo ass negroid ass monkey ass planet of the apes ass NIGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAA

politics is filled with liars and hypocrites. Just look at the parties in any country
>We want to vote to force what we want on everyone else
>Oh no we lost! How dare you force your agenda on me

this
nigger

Moon cricket

Moon cricket

It’s copypasta memeflag

>1 post by this ID
sage in all fields OP is a nigger

nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: spazzler.gif (208x206, 406K)

You know your destiny melanated man conquer these pasties women

Attached: 1554690730243.jpg (650x841, 341K)

fuck off nigger, Jow Forums is not your personal blog

I am afraid you are in fact an "N" word.

nigger

Humanity won't thrive until we get rid of the dead weight holding us back.
Simple rules: you don't work, you don't eat

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>me BLAKK, me strong, my rules only ITT.

Comin' in weak OP.

Attached: gulags.jpg (830x600, 348K)

Don't tell me what a I can or can't do . Nigger

NIUHGGAA

Attached: 1554663555199.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

did this nigger really just discover the basics of politics and think its poignant?

stupid chimp person kys

ignored, fucking faggot subhuman crackers

Attached: selfie2.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Nigger probably posted from a free Obama phone

thanks for the (You) nigger

>I HAVE RULES IN MY THREAD
Nigger.

Attached: 1554897069801.jpg (800x960, 64K)

you're handsome dude like tiger woods, respect

Stop being this thread over and over, retard.

Put me in the screencap nigger

Attached: mpence.png (1292x299, 799K)

Sup man, saw you post this before. Pretty funny

ITT, someone gripes about the problem of politics without offering anything remotely close to a solution.

Attached: 1547009539293.jpg (400x225, 22K)

agreed 100%
politics is the stench of religion decaying
a political problem is a problem that would go away on its own if ignored

Attached: 98748976.png (449x548, 109K)

Attached: 1545070745934.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Why would you post a photo of (you)rself with this? You know it's just an attention grab. You wanted to be called nigger. The point you've made isnt new or revolutionary, so you needed an angle. It's no different than when a woman finishes her post with "I'm a girl btw ;)" Your skin color shouldn't have had any bearing and yet now we all know you for what you are. A pot stirring coon.

Ironic. Bicycle captcha. Hope they're all locked up, right nog?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x612, 31K)

Why do people constantly remake this thread? Like what’s the purpose

Did you make this tread from prison OP?

Nigger.

Attached: 1555201306496.jpg (720x703, 57K)

Politics is not about making a better world. And it never has been... Politics has always been about enriching and securing advantages for rulers. Democracy is a particularly perverse form of rule where masses of ordinary people get fooled into believing that they direct the action.

You're at least two massive steps away from any real understanding in that:

1) You think the purpose of politics is to make "a better world for all people."

2) You think that these braindead, "democratic" squabbles (i.e. everything that people type andnargue about on the internet) represent any form of actual political action or power.

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (1200x750, 261K)

Why are you posting your face on pol?

Attached: 1551708502948.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Nigger

Antique farming equipment, coon, jungle bunny, tar baby, zoo animal, jigaboo, banjo lips, gorilla, monkey, shitskin, rasinhead, welfare collector, subhuman

>I want to be apolitical
And I want to be a pokemon, but that's not how it works.

Attached: D39dUbEUwAExvRf.png (638x894, 269K)

all niggers smell like taco bell

>209952480
>nig-nog gives out free (Yous)

Attached: laughing at niggers.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

>lecturing Jow Forums.

dark mutt in action

Sambo, chicken sucker, cotton picker, basketball American, ape

You're correct, but it's better to focus on expanding your skillset

Moon Cricket.

No one cares what niggers have to say about anything.

Quit being stupid. All kinds of absurd bullshit gets spewed in here, and sprinkled here and there are golden truths. It's on you to figure out what's real and what's bullshit, and in figuring that out you'll understand yourself better. If you don't wanna join the fray of arguing in the politics board, then don't. Read one of the other boards. Jow Forums has a lot to offer.

don't ignore ME you black bull

Attached: 7F3E9D47-B61E-403F-BAC7-B3C698BBC540.jpg (812x1022, 497K)

>Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically.
Stopped reading here.

Fuck you nigger. Didn't read your nigger bullshit. Hiding the thread now.

>ignored
Responded to every nigger post.

You sure about that?

Attached: 1550961916336.jpg (567x709, 65K)

Fake and Gay.

You're just a leftist concern troll who wasted all his time typing all that bullshit.

Fuck off.

Attached: Attack of the Giant Faggot.jpg (425x301, 27K)

Nigger

Thank God for the sickle cell.

have a banana monkey man.

this post is satirical humor and does not constitute any semblance of real or imagined truth or my personal views on the matter.

DESPITE

nigger

TL;DR

also

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Attached: 1510191264038.jpg (447x585, 14K)

Lmao nigga, why did you even start the thread with your trigger? What the fuck did you expect?

Anyway, mulatto here.
This place is alright, only people to be concerned about are those who are trying to take the fun and run it into their barabaryan behavior.
Honk Honk

Ok then, "African Man", go back to Africa already, nobody wants you around and you smell like shit even in professional settings.

this place really is a pile of shite sometimes

Attached: Dorohedoro(shin).png (595x951, 671K)

>Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?
There is no way to rid ourselves of politics.
Say we glass the whole planet and only 20 people survived, even in that small governing group a new politics will develop. It may not be anything like that which we have anywhere else, but there is always a type of politics. Someone rules and decides for the group. Even fucking clans of neaderthals had politics. Apes and monkeys even have a hierarchy that resembles a political structure.

Attached: SHEEEEIIITT.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

alot of people here are calling you nigger which they should because here you are a nigger.

but just to clarify to everyone this is actually a jew shill.

Attached: john-brennan(1).jpg (250x339, 17K)

fuck you

Attached: selfie.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Yet you replied. Save your people. Move back and start your ethnostate.

Attached: black nazi 22.jpg (960x960, 66K)

I agree. Politics is a lie to keep you wishing and hoping. Your oppressors' blood in the street is the only thing that matters.

Your oppresors are the kike run US Federal government.

Do you understand what that means? You have to kill PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT if you want to control your country.

As soon as BLM started killing cops across America they the cops backed off.

But naw pussy, play that video game

>Be a nigger
>Use the word "subhuman"

O-oh.. someone should tell him...

Attached: 1553720520214.jpg (456x767, 60K)

> be at work
> People talking about how so and so really fucked up this time
> Just started working there, don't know who so and so is
>"i can't believe they hired her in the first place"
Here it comes...
>"i think she was a diversity hire, but you didn't hear that from me"

Every time.

Nigger, your pasta is stale.

Some one get the noose

>why ball?
because he gives a shit about you faggots

Nikka

You can't ignore them all nigger!

Attached: 1540243963835.gif (287x218, 2.01M)

Nigger

This is great shitposting

Attached: 1520210534428.jpg (2056x1432, 230K)

You think you are on "World Star Hip-Hop Forums"?
Throw some gay gang signs, that'll impress us.
haha.

Attached: Gaaaaaaaaay.jpg (700x633, 58K)

>Hey guys, why worry about politics? I'm a nigger and think you should all bury your heads in the sand, unlike all the niggers in the US who are asking for gibs, reperatons, overrepresentation in media, disbandment of police forces around the country, blocking bridges etc etc
>Don't worry about it honkies, let us take it from here, look how great Africa is

Attached: 1553262243583.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Nigger

Attached: Shieeet.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Nice Reddit spacing, but I'll bite. I think politics is unfortunately inherit in our DNA, because it develops in fucking every form of organization we're subject to: from the classroom to the office, every-fucking-where. I imagine it is some manifestation of the pecking order at its most basic level. As much as I hate it all myself, there's no escape from it and ultimately you are forced to adopt a position to in effect stand your ground.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

tl;dr

youtube.com/watch?v=fNtWiftTW3s

WE

Attached: 5a7.jpg (599x222, 38K)