Why are you faggots so obsessed with this dead girl?

Are you all pedos?

Attached: 20190414_175404.jpg (556x550, 103K)

we have a new reason to hate

Attached: landon.jpg (128x250, 6K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Honker, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Clown School, and I've been involved in numerous secret circuses in the Clownuminati, and I have over 300 confirmed laughs. I am trained in Gesture warfare and I'm the top baloon animalist in the entire US clown forces. You are nothing to me but just another mark. I will joke you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been clowned before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about clowns over the Internet? Honk again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of clowns across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pie storm, bozo. The seltzer storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sense of humor. You're fucking going to laugh, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can clown you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare nose. Not only am I extensively trained in balloon animals, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Clown Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable frown off the face of the continent, you little fren. If only you could have known what unholy fun your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you normal shoes idiot. I will shit clown makeup all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking keked, kiddo.

This. But his mom relaxed around blacks. He was martyred to show that you never, EVER relax around blacks.

>pedos
necros

When your time comes, and it will come, it will be at our hands.
You will not be treated sparingly.

Attached: QoArSlZ.jpg (600x467, 48K)

Symbol of the youth and thus future of the west being killed by our new imported friends.

>Why are you faggots so obsessed with this dead girl?

We have a right to care about our countries, and communities .

Fuck off.

Attached: girl sweden victim terror.jpg (229x245, 21K)

Attached: stockholm sweden girl killed in terror attack apr 2017.jpg (442x427, 100K)

>Are you all pedos?
Just pissed.

Attached: texmex.gif (480x270, 2.16M)

Attached: 1554632933958.jpg (683x1024, 476K)

These invaders are savages

Drug dealers.

ISIS fighters..

Murderers of women and children.

Rapists of the disabled in wheelchairs.

Attached: Migrants gang rape woman in wheelchair.png (450x584, 302K)

Say her name. SAY HER FUCKING NAME.

When expert on Islamophobia decides to join ISIS genocidal forces, maybe SJWs should wake up.

Attached: sjw Sweden multicultural expert joins ISIS islam.jpg (634x539, 99K)

Ha Ha Ha ......stupid cunt. We will conquer Sweden; and all of Europe. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Attached: helm_1-011416.jpg (1600x952, 327K)

Attached: 1553543729144.jpg (1503x1503, 346K)

Lmao. I bet you can't even walk for a half hout without getting a heart attack, fatfuck Amerimutt.

Attached: 1492372973008.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Bring it bitch. Allahu Akbar!

Attached: wizard4.jpg (1199x677, 132K)

At OP im Swedish and that girl there in pieces, and you are mocking it? I Swear if i could find you i would beat you to death slowly! FUCKING IDIOT!

I think it is because deep down everyone here is so fucking emotional and fearful that this particular case presses the right buttoms.

Attached: 1553475888343.jpg (675x1200, 114K)

One on the right ain't conquering shit but some falafel

Based. Post moar

whatever achmed