She tried so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=BAo_FKGxTXU

Attached: lesson_learned.png (546x346, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33NTdCSvNUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ameritards and their words!

Attached: 1527004909446.jpg (250x240, 4K)

AND GOT SO FAR...

What a fucking retard!

Attached: 3782564a09e195beed9f72bcd1f407e8.png (803x713, 499K)

BUMP!

She has a fine pair of tits,if ya know what I mean.

damn rekt herself by leaving out two simple words

Lol room temperature iq

"Students of _____"
and she would have been fine.
Two missed words and she will be run out of town,
despite the fact that she was doing everything she could to backtrack.
I don't think she is racist, just not very bright.

Attached: soup.png (271x273, 171K)

I'd fuck her

>
whats up bro, you okay?

I want to dick her down if you know what I mean

I don't get it. What did she say that was wrong?
Was this a quiz or something? Was it that she had to memorise something and recite it and got it wrong?

who?

I'm in love

>people of color
>colored people

"colored people" instead of "people of color"
I don't really understand it either. But again, I'm 30 years old and in my whole life I've seen only maybe 4-5 "people of color" so I guess I'm not trained well enough to know why are those two so outrageously different.

You can't call shit skins "colored"

Colored People is racist, but the NAACP is not, because reasons and niggers. Watch your mouth, whitey, niggers demand respects.

Big Tits, Small Brain.

BUT IN THE END

Get Becky off the bench.

What does NAAPC mean?

She should have said nigger! Who is she?She is kind of attractive.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

No amount of brain washing will ever be enough.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People...lmao

You know someone was plowing her all night for her to get a seat on that committee.

She doesn’t look like she has any public speaking skills.

I don't understand. You have the free speech in the Burgerland but some words are "forbidden" ... it is completely abberant. And they insult her, and she has to apologize? WTF ?!

Attached: 1467601869155.jpg (309x163, 11K)

jews did this

She should've said nigger to be save

Attached: article-0-00D8E7F300000190-389_224x423.jpg (224x423, 29K)

But whites enforce it.

She is some b-tier model, so she definitely fucked someone for this job

Babe

we... technically.... like legally have freedom of speech
but you might as well be in jail if you commit wrong speak

She used an archaic word for blacks. "Colored people" was called racist in the 60's and was replaced with a procession of new PC terms like Afro-American, black, African American, people of color. Only boomers use "colored" anymore. Based on her age alone I can tell she misspoke, but sheboons smelled blood in the water and started openly saying she was racist. Someone her age would use the word "nigger" or other coded phrases to talk about blacks. For example, waiters often will complain they have a table of "celebrities" or "Canadians" to mean niggers.
NAACP is the National Association for Colored People. It's a Jewish/Black organization that has overseen the disintegration of black families and largely exists to soak up gibs.

Attached: 1554742189533.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

they're honorary niggers at that point

although it is looking even worse seeing by this video and by the fact byron de la vandal was forced to apologize and was sent to therapy for his political views

>
>The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People...lmao

Hahahaha no way

its better than being arrested

I remember back when we were supposed to say "Afro-Americans". I'd thought it was a joke.

On this episode of Clark County school district
Danielle tries to tackle the race issue
and gets more than she bargained for

Attached: bf259ff806cc5221975f01745aed7274.jpg (400x533, 35K)

Any feet pics of this broad?

I still just say negro when around my friends and black in public

>I know I have a lot of implicit bias.
What did she mean by this?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

It's a fine line between students of color and colored students

Could have been a simple slip of the tongue, she likely knows better just fucked up. Saying she had "implicit bias" just made it worse, in an effort to throw enough sympathetic buzzwords in the air to backpedal. But instead made it like it was a freudian slip.

If this isnt proof that we wont coexist through a minimum of good faith understanding, that we are constantly being dragged backwards for hurt feelies, I dont know what is.

>things I’ve done wrong in the past, things I supported in the past that I disagree with now

Attached: 012E72DA-9975-46BE-8943-058408BCD0C2.jpg (660x525, 62K)

Attached: 1B0398B1-E641-42CA-BA8A-7007E62B2BB6.jpg (750x657, 214K)

It means she can't exert her racial hegemony over shitskin subhumans because they shit all over the floor like the animals they are.

Attached: D76EDF5B-FC3A-4544-B576-4611399081FD.jpg (750x657, 167K)

Niggers Are Always Pimping Crack

Tl;dr is she trying to navigate the politically correct road and failing hard because of all their made up bullshit?

Please dont tell me that it's male

Attached: genderreveal.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

Attached: 3DC4A69E-368E-4FB4-98CE-CADDF27E2097.png (1386x990, 1.92M)

Jesus niggers are so retarded. I honestly can't tell how retarded they are though. Take this clip, I can't really tell how offended they were about her saying colored niggers instead of niggers of color or if they were just flexing on a bitch. Like those sheboons who got up and left. Are they really that retarded? Or are they just doing their part in a flex on Whitey?

There is a kind of social pressure then. A dictatorship of "progress". We have the same thing in Baguetteland but we also have "memorial and anti-racist" laws. Note we start to be like you on some words. Our cakes "heads of niggers" had to be renamed for exemple.

Attached: 1455463915725.jpg (666x378, 67K)

I met an older White lady the other week. She was a real loon, talked at amphetamine rates about all the different men in her life (son, son-in-law, husband, etc.). She did use the word "negro" w/o self-conscious and we trashed liberals for a bit too.

negros are probably the lowest IQ peoples
they cannot comprehend simple logic, I'm not even saying this in the "libtards beat by facts and logic" sense, like this is actually logic. People of colour functionally means coloured people, they mean the same things if English grammatical rules still apply.

Any woman who tip-toes around their words in order to not offend is a nigger lover as far as I'm concerned

>Ok, ok. look, that was on me I want to apologize to you people for that one.
Aw, hell naw

Attached: Fso-PRsvx7Ql.jpg (594x260, 28K)

checked

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

They've been infantilized all their lives. This is the result.

wtf I love the school board now

It's not too late.

Attached: 1555114406768.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

She’d get shagged, that’s all I care about.

niggers just wait for the instant when they can be victimized.
colored people ---AAAaAaAAAh!
NAACP oh that's okay
where the fuck is NAAWP

They tried to make "black" a wrongword in the early 90s but even black people rejected that because African American has too goddamn many syllables.

Oh wow! Finally they were not wrong to call her bitch.

Attached: 1497884437-look.jpg (680x510, 128K)

you need to type 'i'm so sorry' 6 million times for saying that

"People of color" is just recent millenial goodspeak bs

what are they hooting about?
>colored students.
when did that join the ranks of forbidden words

They heard her start apologizing, and so seized on the opportunity to flex. Had she not bent over so hard, things would have quietly carried on.

AWWWW HELL NAW

Attached: 1554061222728.jpg (815x600, 83K)

This is disgusting. What is so special about those students of colours ?

All you have to do to shut them up is say "I support the National Association for the Advancement of COLORED PEOPLE"

NEVER. APOLOGIZE. TO. NIGGERS. They'll just sense your guilt and attack like the feral pack of boons they are.

Attached: 1554139072386.jpg (399x600, 26K)

I HAD TO FALL...

I HAD TO FALL

>we... technically
So you don't have freedom of speech.

Attached: 1553302096634.png (589x459, 273K)

Attached: 1464016552648.gif (408x224, 477K)

It's niggers.
And they are a protected group.
I have no idea why, I mean they are violent as fuck and degenerate.
So if this wasn't clown world, you would have to protect everyone else from those niggers.

Attached: honk pills.jpg (546x767, 60K)

Attached: 1513812094834.jpg (637x622, 87K)

>clown world
So true.

Ha I know. I was a suburbanite child of divorce who spent the 80's hanging out with niggers before my mom moved us out of that neighborhood. It was such a confusing time, people would glance around before whispering "black." Exactly like this: youtube.com/watch?v=33NTdCSvNUA

>30 years old

you're a boomer

Attached: 3016-full.png (320x240, 107K)

Lol, it sounded like she was trying to help.

Attached: 1532390284556.jpg (713x611, 182K)

Obligatory

Attached: silpa-kovvali-silpakov-dec-5-replying-to-riptiff-if-we-want-31295159.png (500x382, 71K)

There is literally no difference between the 2, but niggers like to change the socially acceptable term for nigger every 10 years or so to give them an excuse to bully non-compliant whites.
That's the real reason nigger is a bad word now. At one point in time it was perfectly acceptable to call a nigger a nigger. Then it was "You can't call us niggers you have to call us negroes!" And then "You can't call us negroes you have to call us coloreds!" And then "You can't call us coloreds you have to call us black!" And then "You can't call us black you have to call us African American!" And then "You can't call us African American you have to call us POC!"

Attached: shwiggyball.png (960x540, 575K)

Il faut le savoir hein!

Attached: 25005-full.png (408x306, 145K)

This is what happens when you lack the mental fortitude to call people out on their bullshit. There are so many arguments she could have used besides apologizing and backpedaling.

That bitch looks hispanic; she could have said "I'm a person of color too." People have already mentioned the NAACP, not to mention all of the black civil rights activists in the 60s who used the word "colored". She also could have used meta arguments about words and language; the meaning of a specific word used in context is partially defined by the intent of the user, rather than strict dictionary definitions. She could have even pointed out the fact that they were just looking for anything to get angry about and were more concerned with getting offended than tackling the issues at hand.

She had so many options, yet she chose to shoot herself in the foot.

Attached: That hurt my eyes.jpg (688x500, 78K)

1) who is this girl, and why is she needed to address the school board. Is she some famous singer or actor or something? I dont remember kids telling our school board what "we" had to "do" with regards to policy.
2) oh my god, she said "colored" people !! is thie IN-TERM right now still the fashionable "people of color"? and if so, how in the flying FUCK is "colored people" and "people of color" all THAT big a fucking difference? seriously. pick a term, and just leave it. why do we worry and obsess over these special words. every black person i ever met ASKED me to just say "black" they hated all the "in terms" all the white people decided we should all be using.
3) i was waiting for the MAIN PART of this important video? nothing. audience members cuss and sperg out, and people yell and catcall and leave.
4) black lady wakling out claimks "our kids are going to get HURT !" from "stuff like this". I honestly cant see THAT big a deal between colored people and people of color, but, the words cant hurt you? i can only imagine the only "hurt" will come from obviously black kids are allowed to assault people fir using the wrong term?
5) i am about 50? when i was in school when young? we had some black kids and a few brown kids. whatever. we even had one girl wore the headdress. We somehow got thru all those years without special meetings. None of US got "hurt". a person would TELL YOU what they WANTED to be called, if anything at all. Or, a teacher might tell the class what to do. and THAT was THAT.
6) the whole fucking country is wasting so much time and money and butthurt on this stupid shit, that doesnt need to be.Fucking school board could have done something productive, not waste the taxpayer money on this stupid shit that serves no purpose.

lol this country is a goddamn joke

What in the fuck... then why are they complaining that she said "colored students"?

Agreed. We need a good ol' war on American soil to put things in perspective for people. They would stop talking about all of this "I'm offended' bullshit real quick. We need Mexico or Canada to launch an invasion force and start blowing shit up.

Niggers of color

It's an American "political correctness" thing. There isn't a real reason. It exists just to put a handle on people and make them easier to control.

Attached: 1540498517629.png (834x556, 68K)