Cursed photos

Cursed/ rare photos thread
>new photo of Adam Lanza

Attached: 1555246470905s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schoolshooters.info/adam-lanza
youtube.com/watch?v=LHD_lS3WnfM
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least post the big version, you fat ass

Attached: 1555248633641.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

I wonder if his mom took that photo

nobody took that "photo"

Attached: tumblr_oocsfsLeaR1umbktqo3_640.jpg (592x766, 55K)

alex, go take your risperdone

>proper trigger discipline
based

Attached: 1501207698839.jpg (653x549, 55K)

>i believe my psychotic jew government
have fun with that

I like how he put all those magazine into his pocket
>oh this look OK? does it look like im overdoing it??

Attached: Attention-Mossad.jpg (1002x773, 593K)

his hand looks weird though. I only see 3 fingers on this left hand

Attached: black hole data.jpg (500x400, 74K)

go read his posts under his smiggles account, glorified the other shooters like a god and was a pedo/wanted to be remembered. Actually believable if you don't have schizophrenia

Attached: hqdefault-5-480x310.jpg (480x310, 20K)

whatever you say, pal

>it's on the internet so it's true
You're kinda retarded, huh?

some of those online handles belonged to his brother Ryan

Attached: D7DE00E3-3CEC-4D61-B673-BBE60A7397C9.png (709x718, 584K)

schoolshooters.info/adam-lanza

Attached: DE66CFB2-FF29-4D4E-8C13-4876F55D7CEC.png (907x655, 1.32M)

Ryan was the one who played 'Combat Arms' and belonged to a combat arms clan & loved Asian shit

unbeatable
yorkshire ripper meats kiddie raper

Attached: Peter Sutcliffe with Jimmy Savile-1421457.jpg (615x409, 37K)

>250x187
>photo
>not thumbnail

Attached: tech supper.png (1020x605, 820K)

You really should take your meds though

smiggles sure shares a lot of the same interests as Ryan Lanza. talks online the same way too

the state police report shares an e-mail exchange between adam and his mentally ill mother. he talks like an emotionless robot, unlike smiggles & kaynbred

The eternal hapa

is that enoch powell in a bath?

who dis

its adam lanza today. hes alive and well

poor guy.
He never stood a chance.

Yep... no collusion what-so-ever frens. Nothing to see here. Ghehe... don't be silly, they'd never make off-the-books informal agreements there fren. Nope. Hmm, sleepy... so sleepy.

Attached: 5435645758.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

Why post the cropped version faggot

Attached: 1548270546194.jpg (960x473, 126K)

have you seen the Lanza preoccupation and direct communication with FedLawGovInst via dial up servers? Very interesting stuff, talking about currency creation and masters of their own currency being intertwined like cells. The dogs he talked to barked but did not answer back as only he knew his own definition indeed.

He's probably got a lot of pussy mail from female nig nogs

Obama reminds me of some exiled noble touring around europe asking for money and help to regain the throne

It doesn't ring a bell. where did you see that stuff?

you really think that guy gets mail? its all intercepted

Obvious shoop. Try harder faggot.

I doubt youve even used photoshop

Obama reminds many of a so called man named Faust, many deals to devils he takes for sure he knows what not they mean. Begging for the thrown won’t he ever return but try he must. Outlived purpose. Exiled as you say. Very good but not quite enough because Michael is now the Saint beside the throne, un-thrown.

I've never been shown Ryan Lanza's information/posts so I'm not sure what he does or doesn't like

so did they ever conclude that lanza was schizo or just a colossal edgelord faggot? I remember reading some shit that he had speech disabilities as a kid.

btw they were rich as fuck, him and his mom lived on something like $240,000 in alimony from his exec dad. meaning daddy was earning at least double that. I feel like they could have done at least SOMETHING with him as rehab if his mom wasn't high on pills all day.

Attached: 1554644423807.jpg (808x631, 173K)

It would ring a bell if you paid attention. Multiple outlets cried out his messages. None too inclined to show but they did for a short time. Very hard to find now but the transcripts exist and I’ve seen them with my own eyes.

Mammon AFTER NOT BEFORE. Alimony was a cover for payment. THEY NEVER LEFT

Attached: 20190414_132113_0000.png (829x512, 487K)

well sandy hook is chock full of tid-bits that vanished after a short time. im not omniscient

Alabama BB-60 code J2O IS CAPTAIN, connections with red? What do you think?

yea no one ever mentions ryan. every item in the house is pinned on adam

Attached: 1548046060122.png (1157x1000, 1.82M)

>2010
>new

Tidbits that you let vanish. Your own choice to remain ignorant. You know your definition and mine so seek it. P2P connection via dial up Adam Kyle Lanza

Ryan IS Adam Kyle Lanza.

I feel like I shouldn't be seeing this.

Like it's too obvious, so something is wrong.

I'm anxious now.

Everyone know Adam Lanza was an innocent good boy who dindu nuffin. It was the evil a*-15 that possessed his soul and forced him to kill kids.

NO MORE GUNS == NO MORE GUN VIOLENCE BIGOTS

Peter Lanza has like 3 aliases. Peter Stack, Peter Delcore and Peter Buhrmaster

the bizarre thing. the 3 aliases are all real people. Peter Stack is the Managing Director, Head of Media Relations, Americas at UBS
Greater New York City Area.

they all worked for GE though

then go get the information for me & post it here Mr. big brains

Soul possession? What do you mean?

Ah another nigger I see. I won’t be trifled with your rifled nigger ways. Fucking nigger.

Here is a not widely seen video of the Parkland Operator the day before the happening: youtube.com/watch?v=LHD_lS3WnfM

Attached: Dodge Ram - Truck Of Freedom2.webm (1150x618, 2.1M)

I gave you the tools and NOW you NIGGER ME? Disgusting. Dig it up nigger.

ok I see now. you're just some loose cannon

and you’re just some NIGGER.

Emma mentions how the FBI were first responders

Operator indeed. Cool calm smooth as a pussycat. Nikolai must’ve known he’d be paid well or even laid well if you’re so inclined to believe mankind can be swayed in such a way.

Guaranteed fake/manipulated image

wtf?
when was this taken?

well he was an independent adult living somewhere else. at least that's the story.

can you fucking believe they let that nigga into harvard? both of them are 100% going to try and get into politics, having all their classmates shot was the best day of their lives

Attached: 1543076306086.gif (480x270, 2.57M)

Inaugural 06/06/2006. Fitting for judeo masonic fed thugs.

I remember what I was doing down to the second that the news first broke about the shooting. The only thing I remember about Ryan is that everybody (even me) attacked Ryan Lanza when the media called him the shooter.

Attached: cyril smith.jpg (615x822, 95K)

He was such a bad gamble for them. They thought he could produce results but no

Speaking of strange. Doesn't anyone have that vid/picture of the dog driving the truck in the background of a tv interview? Obviously the dog was sitting on someone's lap but the photo/video is funny.

It was during one of the interviews about one of the shootings. I can't remember which shooting.

you know what is crazy. remember when the news kept saying ryan lanza was the gunman? that was going on well into the evening.
I used to think it like some mistake corrected in an hour, but it went on all day and into the night

That’s terrifying.

yea its right here

Only fools do it for money and pussy, not realizing they are a very disposable loose end after the show.

that's the version I had tranman

shit it was in the thread the whole time and I missed it

Attached: samhyde.png (950x531, 438K)

Nikolai mentions Angie. Handler of sorts or his payment probably. Fucking blood whores are a real government problem.

>Doggo Dodge Ram.webm

webm related enhanced variant

Cruz gets a lot of female letters where he encourages his followers to listen to his favorite song: youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Attached: Dodge Ram - Truck Of Freedom - Enhanced.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: sam.png (626x595, 306K)

wew, when did this come out?

>love is love
brother

Attached: LI hL.gif (291x473, 1.27M)

Oh look its supermariologan

photoshop tip, necks arent that long

I BELIEVE That it is actually Enoch Powell

Attached: Enoch Powell.jpg (630x430, 59K)

way back when that whole nik cruz fan club shit started id find photos on Instagram by those people, but there was no way they could have gotten those photos unless they knew someone with access.

I just saw it today on here and saved the picture

Attached: 1509832150207.jpg (728x410, 32K)

"Go, trapper, bring the harlot, Shamhat, with you.
When the animals are drinking at the watering place
have her take off her robe and expose her sex.
When he sees her he will draw near to her,
and his animals, who grew up in his wilderness, will be alien to him."

>nik cruz fan club
Dahmer had a fab club too. He didn’t act alone either.

Some guy made a thread a few hours ago with it. He claimed it was released a few days ago due to a FOIA request. I don't know if the photo is legit or not.

the really early initial reports was like "ryan lanza kills father in new jersey" and that didn't come out of some news reporters ass, either.

why no microsoft?

the police confiscated a ton of shit they never released. They have even personal videos

Yeah I remember all of the early stuff. The moment they named Ryan people flocked to his FB and it had to be shut down

>"A number of media outlets wrongly identified Ryan Lanza as 'the shooter' because Adam had been carrying his identification during his killing spree."
the police never had an ID found at the school. it was never in the police evidence. very strange shit. I think it was all big distraction for some reason

HONK HONK