How do i cope with the fact that life ends at 30

how do i cope with the fact that life ends at 30

Attached: 1534701955955.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I'm 38 and my life started at 36 after a divorce
it's only in your mind, user

Attached: 1550221457026.png (415x441, 236K)

mate i moved to europe recently and discovered that every single european lives life to the fullest in their 20s, 6-7 weeks of vacation, tons of places to visit, music festivals, etc etc.

sure i made 600k working in america but it's completely useless, i'd trade everything for their lives. america truly does everything wrong

Same, My life finally started going places once I became divorced at 30. Now my life is amazing and I look forward to the great things to come.

By realizing you are wrong and retarded.

see
only europeans experience true life

Guess you'd better kill yourself. Maybe on your reroll you'll be reborn as one of the very few European births. Low drop rate but hey it might happen.

I'm European and have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. My 30s have been way better than my 20s.

Everyone, shut up and answer my better question.
How do I cope with the fact life is meaningless if you can't generate any goals?

yeah but your 20s were already amazing

And my 30s have been even better. So why are you whining when you have the best decade of your life ahead?

Because it isn't. when the age starts with a 3 they're ancient and their life is behind them

You have been told in no uncertain terms this is not the case.

I was told I was suppose to become a wizard with magical powers
Sad to say, I´ve become an akward wizard with absolutely no magical powers
Life´s a bitch and then you die

Attached: 30.jpg (902x713, 82K)

I wouldn't trade my 30s for any age I've been before. I do however regret how far my head was up my ass when I was in my early 20s though.

Is arrogance such a bad thing though?

I'm 28 in a week ;_;

I turned 29 yesterday. Its ok user, my 28th turned out to be the year i made the most progress in myf life!

what an absolute CVCK LMAOOOOOOOO, you're 38 and spending your time on 4channel while your wife left your worthless ass for a chad that fucks her ass every night. BAAAASED. "My life just started at 36" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm sure he cries himself to sleep at night knowing an edgy teenager virgin on a Vietnamese pottery forum called him a word he doesn't even know the meaning of.

ok how?
I'm browsing Jow Forums at 6:56am on a Monday ffs
HOW!!????

COPE, he needs to be reminded he's a old fuck that's past his prime that failed at life. It's pure KINO witnessing you fucking boomers stutter out "f-f-fucking teenagers, heh kids am i right" as you touch your receding hairlines and think of what could've been had you not wasted away your lives LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL absolutely BRUTAL

I too remember when I was 14 a long time ago. I would post retarded things like you do now and think I was so smart.

Epic advice old man, maybe give it to your kids that you should have by now right user? You do have a family, a succesful job, hobbies, hot wife, smart kids? r-right user? Cya later loser, have fun being fucking OLD LMAO

And i regularly browse it at 3 am my local time. So what?

I still
>work out at least half an hour everyday
>gone out on my first date ever
>lost my virginity, had my first kiss even
>lost 20%+ of my body mass
>hoping to finish school finalky
>started a small hobby business
>actually asked somebody out first time as well
>got a tattoo
>started seeing a psychotherapist
>got into cyrpto mining
>co organised an international event

I am not saying these to brag. But there is lots that can happen in one year user..

that's good, I've already done like half of those
i'm just extremely lonely :(

But you're wrong. Especially for a man, your 30s can be the best years of your life

Than you gotta go out and do shit user!

Doesnt matter that much. Find sth to do as long as it isnt solitary.

Go out for a walk in the morning, take a dance class. Do sth that will keep you moving!

Because stagnation is what actually kills a person, slowly and insidiously. You gotta do new stuff and experience new things. That small restaurant you kept walking in front of everyday? Eat there one day just for the experience.

Enjoy life, in what way you can!

by understanding that it doesn't

>how do i cope with the fact that life ends at 30

By not coping and destroying any notion you have of being 30. Life ended at age 1 user. That was your peak.

It’s only over if you choose to let it be over

it really depends on the person, more specifically the personality. the kind of people who peak in highschool rarely enjoy their 30s and beyond

but there are a ton of successful guys who only became started living after their 30s

so it's possible that it is ending for OP. solution is some wild sport that will kill you and/or suicide

You're supposed to be married with children by 30. Anything else is An Affront To God Himself.

No I'm peaking now actually as it were, but the grass is always greener, and after all, The Only Purpose Of Life Is Reproduction, So People who Settle Down Early And Have Kids, Even If They're Poor And Uneducated And Whatever, Still Win And WE All lose

This IS The Grave Error and Cause Of The Downfall Of WEstern Civilization, That We Have STrayed So Far From His Grace

>The Only Purpose Of Life Is Reproduction

people like you who take WHAT WE CURRENTLY KNOW ABOUT physics and biology so seriously are just as foolish and damaging as those who took the bible so seriously a thousand years ago.

first off, not everyone is meant to reproduce. never was. does that mean their life was meaningless?
tesla, newton died as virgins with no descendants.
do you HONESTLY believe that guy who is a virgin but donated sperm to several dozen couples has a more meaningful life than them?

i know what you learnt about genetics says he is, but do you honestly FEEL that way?

you are not your genetics. we know SO little about how the universe works. only YOU can find out what the purpose of YOUR life is.

Someone wasn't raised in the same Correct Culture as I was

Unless you decide not to get married, focus on your carrier, invest your money, retire at 40 and fuck 20 yo until the end of your life

Don't try to find any meaning you're only here temporarily so enjoy while you still can

Imagine being so retarded that you never realized how to have a fulfilling and enjoyable life in the US.

unironically drop acid/shrooms

>How do I cope with the fact life is meaningless if you can't generate any goals?

1. you have goals without having to generate them
2. we don't know if the universe has a purpose or not. we have literally no idea of the consequences of our actions, even the consequences on earth, much less what consequences they will lead to in 10 billion years

saying life is meaningless is very short-sighted. it MIGHT be meangingless ofc. but it might be very meangingful. it's extremely unlikely we'll gain teh knowedlge to prove either case in our lifetime, so i personally prefer to live it believeing there is some meaning to it.

>americans
>fufilling lives

lol seriously.

People literally die trying to immigrate here life is so good. If you can't find the good life here, nowhere will be good.

only thirdies lmfao, almost no europeans would ever move to the shithole known as america

enjoy working yourself to death

>life ends at 30

Since I've turned 30 I've been a best man twice, a godfather once, bought an investment property, started a business, and averaged a threesome a year with my wife. I've got the money to stock a proper liquor cabinet. I'm posting this barefoot from a balcony with the sun on my face. Its 75 with a gentle breeze.

Be an adult. Achieve.

I've met tons of Europeans living here that love and prefer it here in the US. Canadians too.

More Europeans/Canadians (1st worlders) move to America than the other way around.

Europeans are constantly gushing out. Besides which, name one other country on Earth people talk about nearly so much.

Forget your illusions, bowb. Rammstein owned it; ve all livink in Amerika.

Who said life ends at 30? A teenager must have made this thread.

This is no Logan's Run redditor