Having sex

>having sex
>doing oral
>suddenly gf stops me and tells me she wants to cuddle
>ask her what her problem is
>tells me that I'm shit as sex and especially oral
Now, I'd agree with that, if not for the fact that my bodycount goes above 100 and almost all my partners came bucketloads, and I always made sure to fuck the other person thoroughly.
Call me a degenerate, but I think I'm not THAT bad, to say the least.
Anyway, I proposed that she should instruct me and tell me what she wants me to do. And the real kicker is that no matter what I did that she told me to do - be it during oral or regular sex - she stopped me and got frustrated.
So I don't think it's my fault, since I did everything she wanted, and she was still bitching.
Also she doesn't really seduce me or try to be sexy for me. Maybe once in a full moon she'll wear lingerie, but that's about it. Doesn't even give me random blowjobs.

So what do I do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 1.46.35 AM.png (497x388, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/news/socks-sex-study-2016-11
metro.co.uk/2016/11/29/why-wearing-socks-in-bed-is-good-for-you-and-can-even-make-sex-better-6289622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like she's not sexually attracted to you bud.

You aren't the lover you believe yourself to be and I betcha all those girls you fucked would concur.

Not op, but can this be fostered in any way? I feel like I don't sexually attract anybody even though I'm normalish

I don't disagree, but that doesn't really help me.

I fucked many of those chicks regularly up until I got into my current relationship.
Kept some of them as fwb for a long time.
And as I mentioned before - I was cooperating with her, and she still was nagging.

I can't relate, or understand, or see where this is coming from. But it is fascinating.

Sounds like she's uncomfortable with sex and letting go to fully enjoy an orgasm.

Maybe it's not your fault at all? Maybe she's stressed out and has trouble reaching climax, or maybe she's just not sensitive enough. I get you mate, you're a man, you believe that anything is achievable with enough effort, but that's not the case with girls. Her saying that you're not performing good enough is a shitty thing to say to your SO in general. She propably has some reference if she says shit like that.

Fpbp
She's just not that into you. Either accept this and get a sex doll or move onto a new relationship. Clearly you are superior and so finding another victim will be easy.

>so finding another victim
I think you put your finger on the issue user. OP is a predator his promiscuous history is proof

Exactly. OP is just a wounded predator who's offended by not being gratified in his delusional conquests.

got a winner

Well, you may be right, maybe it's out of my reach for once.

Lol, why so salty. I mean, yeah, finding someone isn't hard. Thanks for your input, I guess.

Why are you so insecure just because someone gets to fuck? kek
>predator
Ayy, that's too oldschool for me.

If your bodycount is over 100 you woudnt need to post this here. Shit bait

Not everybody on this board has to be an incel like you.

Find a new gf

Congratulations, your gf is a cunt. How come you only just realized this?

I’m on 250+
But I learned this shit after the 10 first. So you’re a terrible liar and shit at larping. What’s next, gonna tell us how financially awesome you are? Give us some half-assed numbers and facts?

I'll take the bait, put socks on her feet while you eat her asshole and help her get comfortable
maxim.com/news/socks-sex-study-2016-11

better source for the sexy socks
metro.co.uk/2016/11/29/why-wearing-socks-in-bed-is-good-for-you-and-can-even-make-sex-better-6289622/

kek so much this.

Well, I have had trouble with getting girl to come but one time I overcame in a situation like yours is when she was insecure and very sensitive. You can make her feel in control by having her on top (getting her in the mood first, ofc). Then don't move a dick, just lie there and try to keep it up. Let her do all the work. Basically be her human dildo and she may be able to come.

Of course I don't have your numbers, my experience is meager by comparison, but with the few women I had sex with it was regular and still is. What I described worked with that one, and later we could do more and more stuff which would make her go all the way.

Another helpful thing is to fuck her in the days in her menstrual cycle when she is more active, either in the fertile days or just before period.

Talking to her and showing you care helps her believe she can make it, she cooled down because you didn't make it a few times. It is all in the head, her head. We men are easy to please.

Sounds like there's no chemistry between you. How long have you been together?

She ain't into you anymore. Eight years later and my girl stills polishes the knob without being begged and pleaded to.