How does one jack off the entire day without getting pain in your dick...

How does one jack off the entire day without getting pain in your dick? I'd like to be able to go for more than 4 times in one day, but it hurts like a sore muscle down there.

Attached: 65ac816fe91bf42bd14384bf408b2355664da5fdr1-700-1000v2_hq.jpg (700x1000, 78K)

the real question is, why do you have time to jack off the whole day

The real question is how come you don't, desu

well, i have other things to occupy my time.
your turn

That's your brain telling you " that's enough shitface"

Sounds like his dick is asking for a break too lol

It’ll get used to it after a while.

Not OP but since we’re talking about masturbation I have a question. Sometimes after I masturbate, I get an urge to pee. But I can’t pee. Then my dick starts to hurt (burn). After sometime it stops. This also doesn’t happen every time, but like 50% of times. Is this normal, should I see a doctor?

Here’s a tip, if you end your statement with “Should I see a doctor?” you should see a doctor.

idk how but I jack off around seven times a day my record is 13 (I'm a NEET btw).

Lubed or raw?

Ok look dude my personal best was 5 and a half cause it was a half chub when I busted it counts as half. Now my difficulty was in getting hard again and it was in time you see I could last anywhere from 45 mins to an hour okay. There are a number of factors but pork is the biggest. Searching for pork takes a while. So do a day of pork screening in advanced don't watch it all just screen it to see if it's good. Have minimum 3 different material per fap sesh. Ex I read hentai manga so let's say I will masturebate twice I need minimum 6 manga.
But keep the search bar ready. Okay next I recommend 30 to 45 minute break between. If you have difficulty getting hard take a baby aspirin and rub your bunghole a bit simulation of the prostate is linked to errections. I to avoid chafeing I recommend a little moisturizing cream between sessions. Stay in a room that isn't to hot or cold and don't take a hot shower that day. That's all the advice I can give also stay hydrated. Best of luck user.

It's normal you should per your body is doing it to prevent infection

I think my record is like 30x in one day.

And I don't make a huge mess or get anyone pregnant by cumming

Nor feel the need to punch people or accuse the opposite sex of keeping orgasms from me if I don't cum for a month, or year

Nor crave sleeping with different dicks after having the same one a while

Males are pathetic and worthless. You deserve all to be tied up, caged, blindfolded, gagged, and milked as needed for reproduction.

Think about it. There would be no more wars. No need for weapons as women aren't naturally violent, only when provoked and gaslighted to insanity. Earth would be tended to and heal itself. Money and governments eradicated. You males would have real purpose and meaning. Everyone happy and everything in nature in harmony.

This but unironically

Your body is unironically trying to keep you from getting a uti
Welcome to manhood

Wanna hook up I’m into femdom bb

ok as long as you put my consciousness into the cloud, I'm down

No cloud for you! When you have real purpose such as this you will achieve true enlightenment.

There are a lot of you, though. There will need to be a cleansing, first. No one unhealthy or genetically fucked or over 40. Those will be removed from the gene pool to start. On from there.

The very kinky plot thickens tell me more about my useless cock

There also won't be;
>men with dicks under 7 inches
>chinlets
>Manlets (men under 6 foot)
>Fat dudes
>Balding men
>Skellybois
Unless someone has a kink for them

Dick raising material right here

I love it when low quality men know it and respond accordingly

You know it