Have you sold your car and bought an electric scooter to stop climate change yet?

Have you sold your car and bought an electric scooter to stop climate change yet?

Attached: m365.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HjI1eNlyqhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Pic related, me.

Attached: 1520286498231.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

I dont have a car

No but my 95 Camry is about to break down and I got no money to live.

parking is a bitch

Attached: burgerbike.jpg (590x700, 101K)

Nope. Instead I bought an uncatalyzed motorcycle. Removed the evap system. Swapped cams for lumpier ones. I produce a shitton of NOx when I ride user. And I live it.

What bike? I always loved high lift cams because it felt like VTEC and a turbo was kicking in. The sound is orgasmic

i dont have a car faggot
and i dont buy that shitty scooter,
do you know how many niggers and chinks died making it faggot? did you think about that he?

they have these for rent in my city and people throw them in the bay it cant be good for the water with the batteries

I removed the catalytic converter from my diesel and the next car I plan on buying literally burns oil

you niggers with fartpipes on cars/bikes will be fourth against the wall following kikes, niggers, and mudslimes

>black lives matter sign
>held by white female
like clockwork

There's a difference between the sound of a high-lift cam and shitcan exhausts spics put on civics faggot

they all sound like nigger insecurity to me

Sip on some boomer juice you coffin dodging bitch tit.

Just because a car has high-lift cams doesn't mean it has to be loud retard. Keep calling me a nigger though, that definitely makes up for your blissful ignorance

it's boomers that like fartpipes
>Just because a car has high-lift cams doesn't mean it has to be loud retard.
that's why i mention fartpipes, sweetie

>Have you reduced your environmental footprint by CONSUMING MORE?
Uh, user, I...

You're the one that brought up fartpipes, Jesus fucking Christ you're actually retarded

>You're the one that brought up fartpipes
you mentioned your insecuritymobile

No, I work 16 miles away and have to take the interstate.

I live alone and have both a muscle car and a 4x4 pickup.
I make sure I run them 24 hours on earth day and burn some tires.

Electric bikes (eBikes) are fucking sick. If you've never rode on one, you don't know what your missing. You can do 40mph and still go on bike tracks and paths.

No, I’m not a fag, OP.

>They all sound like nigger insecurity to me

Stop fucking embarrassing yourself

i almost got hit on a sideways by a motherfucker whom used that shit, and this things goes WAY TOO FAST to go a sideways.

niggers encroach on the peace and quiet of neighborhoods

Any carbon saving would beset put by the quantity of lube that would need to be produced for being so gay.

picked up a new toyota suv pretty fuggin ebin

No

Since you seem to be stuck on this point, I like the sound of high-lift cams, that does not mean I like the sound of loud cars or that I am a fucking nigger.

I have a motorcycle because I am not a faggot and I actually have testosterone in my body.

it's a Rav4, isn't it?
youtu.be/HjI1eNlyqhE

Attached: basic.jpg (625x335, 50K)

I drive an Initial D rated normally aspirated Toyota with 267 HP. No I won't be using a scooter.

lol wtf. If he can carry that shit up the stairs he doesnt need it

Attached: tenor.gif (462x268, 1.47M)

have you cut off your penis to stop violence on trannies yet?

Yep, these little cuck scoots are for women and males who act/look like women

>No but my 95 Camry is about to break down and I got no money to live.
>95 Camry
>break down
Damn user what's going on?