MEASLES ARE ANTI-SEMITIC, GOYS

lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2019/04/12/measles-outbreak-backlash-passover/3435172002/

Attached: 9FDF8EB8-4F10-416C-8783-5A6975925D81.jpg (1242x919, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3f2zTvPmK-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flushing my toilet leads to anti-semitism.

Attached: StrongerAmericaNotUSSR.jpg (1191x463, 120K)

Goddamn, literally everything is anti-semitic to these kikes.

hahahaha based lambright poster

Jews, like rats are carriers of diseases, to point this out is antisemetic

Poster actually is Lambright

Wait how is a virus outbreak anti-Semitic?

what about turning on the oven?

They see it as competition.

Because a lot of anti-vaxxers are ultra orthodox jews.

Wtf does one have to do with the other

didn't they also label the 13% = 50% as an anti Semitic graffiti? despite not knowing what it meant?

I don't know, you tell us, Moses

are jews the most narcissistic religion in the world today???? Starting to think they are just a bunch of navel gazers that see nothing but their own belly buttons.
Is the average cold antisemitic too?
These people do not deserve power in any way whatsoever.

Attached: rtrthrthrth.jpg (869x499, 95K)

Is not killing Egyptian children anti-semitic or pro-semitic?

Whenever I hear something new is anti semitism, it’s learning a new stereotype about Jews than I should be conscious off

Jews really think stereotypes about them are some massive conspiracy of all non Jews since the beginning of time

Measles used to be a right of passage for the strong. It weeded out weak children. Simple as that. My father had measles. I had measles. I'm completely fine. Vaccines are bad because they enable weak, otherwise dead people, to continue living and spreading their bullshit across the planet. That's what's wrong with the world. Too many weak faggots.

Lul. It seems the kikes have been browsing Jow Forums

Based and measlespilled

These are Reform Jews, which is basically Unitarianism. The Jewish media comes out of secular and Reform Jews. Media makes a good percentage of its money from pharmaceutical advertising ( watched TV or read a magazine lately?). Vaccine resistance is increasing. They're having a panic attack now and mobilizing the media into reporting up a panic.

T. Jew

Can’t wait for coughing and sneezing to be antisemitic

Reform Jews eat bacon cheese burgers and date Goyim. Orthodox/Hacidum/Heredi etc etc etc are kosher inbreds, the ones causing these outbreaks in New York. They're not too far from me either, about 50 miles west over thr Hudson in Kiryas Joel and South in Monsey.

this is the truth
nature knows how to deal with the weak
whenever man attempts to overrule nature
in the end nature has the last laugh
man has overbred and overconsumed
CAUSE OF VACCINES
TECHNOLOGY ENSLAVEMENT
has led to the weak
overruling the strong
a darkness is coming
youtu.be/3f2zTvPmK-k

Attached: 5991fce0da0b8eee4654e64d8c4eb72c011fabecf0653aa62c029c04be50e07c.gif (500x683, 1.78M)

this is a preemptive oy vey, kikes know that the hassids horde travels during passover hassids are true anti-vaxxers because some rabbi told them so hence the impeding outbreak cooming soon caused by jews once again

>Poster actually is Lambright
That's right.

The future is bright, Lambright 2020 or 2024.

Attached: lambright_technology.jpg (3000x3600, 1.38M)

Good work anons. They bought it and now are susceptible

Attached: 1515685657663.png (440x522, 77K)