Pajeet Hate Thread

because Jow Forums deserves at least one

Attached: lul.png (500x454, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

why not

Probably because some currycock stole his crush.

There's a large number of pajeets at my uni and a lot of them are with white women. That must to some extent trigger white guys

Went to grad school with a poo that married a half nigress. Kids are literally le 56% meme.

Imagine the smell

Attached: a.jpg (390x616, 174K)

I went to school with a lot of Indians. They were mostly short and unattractive, but also studious and hardworking. There is really no reason to dislike them.

Agree but the smell in intolerable

pajeets are quite literally bleached abos

Attached: BleachedAbos(1of5).jpg (1080x3488, 939K)

>a lot of them are with white women
doubt.jpg

>hardworking
nope, on average indians are poo in loos with low iq
the ones that come in america are extremely selected and a few, they are literally the elite of south asia, pakis in england are a better representation of the average south asian

Attached: BleachedAbos(2of5).jpg (1080x3907, 1020K)

no worthwhile woman fucks brown guys user c'mon now

The only people that I know who lack body odor are asians. Everybody else smells like shit.

Indians smell more like shit because they are less hygienic and probably dont shower as often.

;_; I'll use a toilet I swear

>triggerling le white guys

this phrase is always used by aznidentity homos, you are probably one of them if not eurasian tiger himself

Attached: BleachedAbos(3of5).jpg (1080x3233, 658K)

indians and south asian in general have an extremely bad odor

Attached: BleachedAbos(4of5).jpg (1080x2227, 639K)

Their diet doesn't help

Attached: poo gets looed.jpg (480x647, 56K)

Attached: 4C988AF1-62A1-4079-97F8-806756395FD8.jpg (630x963, 418K)

the poo in loos as well as other non whites prefer white women over their own women, the reason is not because they want to "trigger le white boys" that's just an excuse to not admit the obvious truth, that they consider whites superior and want to escape they non white shitskin genes

Attached: BleachedAbos(5of5).jpg (1080x1381, 268K)

We are your Gods now. Stay mad.

>one in 67 million
that’s actually more than i thought

throwing shit at each other is literally indian national sport

Attached: PajeetSports.png (643x888, 491K)

"x" number of white guys with non-white women = "x" number of white women with non-white men

it's especially prevalent at the school i go to. I've seen a large number of white guys with asian girls and also a good number of asian guys with white girls. I doubt Chang or Pajeet Nandu cares since they're dating up the totem pole.

We need more elites then.

you indians and abo both have the highest amount of denisovan dna, coincidence? i guess not

Attached: aworldmapofn.jpg (1500x643, 110K)

Attached: indian shimmy.png (1548x1534, 512K)

Nice try.

Attached: 2019-04-14_16.15.20.jpg (390x616, 250K)

Attached: 1554172584991.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Attached: 3e6.jpg (600x636, 55K)

not at all, if the elite of the elite of them is comparable to average whites , that's all you need to know, i won't add anything

also poos in loos, and east asians hate whites, just take a look at their reddit subs

Indians = Gods of whites

Yes i agree but probably because they shower less. Only east asians have fewer apocrine sweat glands linked to body odor.

Attached: 1554824352431.jpg (665x497, 54K)

Mega kek, Indians are so fucked up as a nation.

Why are you hiding your flag?

Waiting for based Hindu Fascism to take power in India. Otherwise, no problem with those people, they just don't need to move to the West.

Yeah man, and your history certainly reflects so many victories against whites.....KEK.

Reminder that the subhumans (whites) on this board who claim to be Aryans are actually untouchables according to the Vedas. We are the real Aryans and you are our slaves.

lol paneers are funny as shit i will give them that. they aren’t trying to be funny but i can’t stop laughing when im around them

>east asians hate whites, just take a look at their reddit subs

that's sampling bias - only dysfunctional, mentally deranged ones hang around those subs. Well adjusted, normal people don't frequent those subs.

Kinda like Jow Forums.... a disproportionate amount of incels here.

why are you trying to divert the attention, my abo/denisovan/indian friend

nip shows no mercy on that fatality

Attached: india.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

aznidentity is literally the second reddit subs in terms of numbers, and honestly that's how the average non white man think about whites

You should worship that man since he's an Indian and hence your and your people's God.

Attached: sewercrack.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

What is a denisovan?

Attached: 1552089796177.jpg (5655x3690, 1.77M)

the second reddit *asian sub in terms of numbers

ancestral hominid, abos have the highest amount of denisovan admixture followed by indians, especially south indians

They're not comparable to average whites. They make much more money and place a much stronger emphasis on education. That's why a lot of them are doctors and lawyers. This really applies to most Asian groups in the US. I don't care about the ones in India but the ones here are overall very good citizens.

Is that a double sarcasm coming from a nigger?

Reminder that poos trying to base their life on unsubstantiated superstitious texts are trying to trap all of us on this godforsaken rock with their space program.

Jow Forums should just block all IPs from India. I literally think Niggers are more human.

It was a type of oven used to cook Jews, invented by the Bavarian engineer Wolfgang Gottfried Denis.

Well I don't care about South Indians because I'm from the north and 100% Aryan.

Very good aesthetic actually.

they are overall good citizens because they are a small elite
apparently, indians hate whites, just loke any other non whites, you are deluded if you think otherwise, take a look at aznidentity, that's a good window at anti whites non white people are

You worship a Jew on a stick but don't worry that will change soon and you'll be worshipping your true Gods in the future which is us you filthy dalit subhuman.

Shit covered homeless men in the US are in higher caste than you.

bullcrap, i said especially, not only, north indian, are on average 25%+ non white, most of this being abo you have only around 70% euro admixture, and in south and east india the white admixture become less than 50%

Attached: 1553529877200.jpg (700x789, 78K)

the only god indians worship is poo itself

Attached: PajeetMascot.jpg (600x447, 52K)

Attached: 1550881125595m.jpg (451x1024, 93K)

I feel dirty for just replying to all the whites (dalits) in this thread

How? You are the dalit according to the Vedas.

The natural habitat of a Pajeet

You could be a fuckin' billionaire but you're still Indian so you are still nothing.

than why are you indians invading pol and bringing your filthy poo worship religion?

we don't like poo, we don't like to eat it drink it or swim in it, so fuck off

I won't reply to you again if you don't show your flag.
We are not white at all. Your "Indians are 25% non white" makes me laugh.

Said the country that got nuked fucking twice within a week

I feel sick only from this pic

Attached: 1554671817496.jpg (760x278, 39K)

Yikes

Said the country that got nuked fucking twice

It's the opposite. You could be billionaire but you'll still be a filthy dalit and we will still be your Gods.

from the bestiary:

the pajeet, his natural habitat are the sewers of the biggest cities, you can find him swimming in human poo, and can live consuming his own poo without any negative effect

you can use poo(preferably human) to attract him

He's not Japanese. It's a dalit (white) weeaboo in Japan.

There are many negros saying they are KANGZ and they want to reclaim Egypt so why shouldn't we get on the bandwagon. Take the HotepPill and together we can become KANGZ!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

Nepal > India

exactly you are not white, you are a mixture of different group, among them the abos are the greatest contributors to the admixture

REMEMBER WE WUZ KANGZ!

Attached: download (3).jpg (209x241, 13K)

I'm fine with the elites then. That was my point. I don't care about the non elites i'll never interact with. They can stay where they are.

This is just a mere sliver of what we can achieve if we take the HotepPill!

Attached: 08b7367e7a824920b191f59e20cddf94.jpg (2560x1822, 620K)

Just 1 drop of white blood is enough to make the purest Indian into the lowest caste. From Gods to dalits.

Remember WE WUZ KANGZ and it is our duty to reclaim our thrones!

Attached: all-maps-new-images-yakub-the-black-scientist-that-created-9834045.png (500x691, 154K)

Intelligent Negress knows the way- why don't we? WE MUST SPREAD THE TRUTH WE WUZ KANGZ N KUEENS!

Attached: iM5tlFt.jpg (792x960, 70K)

Abos are at least not white (dalit) so that's fine.

We too must reclaim our heritage for Yakub our great and almighty lord!

Attached: from-gods-and-kings-to-slaves-and-statistics-get-your-8523813.png (500x786, 156K)

based subhumans

HAIL YAKUB!

Attached: kisspng-yakub-jacob-white-people-black-scientist-wake-5ae8ff886154b9.6412176415252192083987.jpg (900x1360, 142K)

Our almighty lord and creator comes in many various forms but we owe our existence to him!

Attached: Tumblr_mgyd0nAlNB1s2zw13o1_500.png (402x600, 165K)

Based Gods you should say, slave

Our lord was betrayed and cast away by the other wicked lords but WE WILL RISE! WE WUZ KANGZ AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE KANGZ!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Fuck off vpn nigger

See here our Lords plans to topple the dastardly negros. WE ARE THE TRUE KANGZ!

Attached: 8c26d21a47d7d791bcee520487ba4bdf.jpg (774x643, 106K)

The pooloos all left already because they couldn’t handle the bants

YES WE WUZ KANGZ!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Chutiye main vpn kyu use karunga?

Our Lord!

Attached: 92nqcjv1l6zx.jpg (1270x621, 342K)