Why not Whited.com Africa?

I’m both meming and a bit serious about this. Since the left and globalists wants to import the Third world into the US and Europe why don’t we (freedom loving western young people) invade an impoverished African, South American, middle eastern, or south Asian country colonize it and make it our own? Unfortunately The west is lost essentially but why not take advantage of people fleeing economic disparity and war and take the land they are fleeing for ourselves? Most of the issues in the regions where refugees come from are caused by poor political and economic choices caused the third worlds Dindu nuffin attitudes and beliefs. An issue that would surely be remediated by a majority white and western ruling class. Plus large portions of these regions make for great farmland and are rich in natural recorded just ripe for the taking!

To sum up my idea They are taking the west from us so why don’t we take the east from them!
What do you guys think?

Attached: 8CFF523A-2370-4E51-B2B7-C80EEF7B9835.jpg (500x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2018/jul/31/china-in-africa-win-win-development-or-a-new-colonialism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Modern companies already screw over African countries especially china. The Chinese are essentially colonizing Africa financially and racially

theguardian.com/cities/2018/jul/31/china-in-africa-win-win-development-or-a-new-colonialism

Even if we were to set up a successful colony like William Walker, the United Nations would step in and kill us all.

A strong moral government with a unified populace with a traditional culture would surely have an advantage over nations so backward and corrupt that they use child soldiers. So why not reject the future the globalists want and forge our own?

The west is anything but moral unified or traditional which is why our culture is being replaced by stronger cultures. Why do you think foreigners don't feel pressured to integrate or follow our rules? because why would they want to believe in a culture of hedonism,Consumerism and other such things.

Why not work with or beat China to the chase? I mean hell if China is doing it then obviously there is money to be made! But why not take advantage of the personal freedom to be gained!

yeah a spore process must occur. whites have to spread themselves out as widely as possible. then an organised system of marriage keeps the lineage coherent until the diaspora community is large enough to begin repatriation in their respected nations.

intentionally ruining countries is what causes migration crisis's. The Germans moved into Rome because of the Huns. As such the nigs and Arabs moved to the west for the same reason. If there home countries were stable they wouldn't be here.

Exactly my point! The west is lost and dead so why not abandon ship like our ancestors did and start a new better life in a country of our own making and design! A country for good honest men and women who seek freedom and opportunity a country built of what the American dream was supposed to be! A dream long forgotten buy Americans today. They took the dream of self sufficiency and honesty, so why not take it back?

Im sad to see you think that. Our country is not lost there is still time to change things i have seen it and truly believe that the tide is changing. And even if i am wrong i will not run and abandon the only home ive ever had.

The United Nations is set up to provide the illusion of security and nothing more half of the men that serve in the UN military are just average people serving their mandated service and the other half care more about just making money. So a truly motivated and equipped military should be able to pose more of an issue then the UN would be able to deal with! At least for the time being to get the nation up and running

I doubt we could raise enough capital for such venture. Do you have any idea of how rich these "impoverished countries" are? Just to give you ah example, El Salvador's yearly budget is around $6B plus ludicrous loans, and we are the bottom of the barrel.
So to successfully "buy" enough land to carve a country we would need around $10B plus another $20B to build infrastructure and develop it.
And if we managed to do that, we would get a good dose of BBC in the ass from our Anglo friends and their NATO lapdogs.
As long as Anglos rule the world it'll br impossible for whites to succeed anywhere.

Attached: image.jpg (632x320, 60K)

Attached: 1534752026143.jpg (600x719, 106K)

It pains me to say it as well but it is the truth our nation is going down a deep rabbit hole I don’t think we will be able to pull ourselves out of I myself am half Native American so it does pain me to think of abandoning my ancestral homeland but it isn’t unlike the journey our founding father made to create the country we live in! So I geuss it raises an important question. What is more important to you personally? National identity and birthed patriotism or personal freedom?

I believe it's a fine plan OP, whatever infrastructure they take from us will be rotten and rusted within years, if we all move to a literal desert it would look like NYC within a single generation.

But it's not too late yet as the mutt pointed out, it's not even too late for peaceful/political revolution, hence why Jews and glowies shill for violence, they wouldn't do that if it was our only hope.

Every day thousands of Whites make a terrible memory with a shitskin, being forced to live with them is enough to red-pill most of them, the awakening is very real.

You definitely have a point and I’m not saying the idea is without risk and would be a cheap venture honestly it would probably end up turning out to be half venture capitalist and half white ISIS

I don’t believe it is truely too late either I may have over exaggerated my statement but at the very least I’m just trying to brain storm ideas and this is definitely an idea although an extreme one at that

they are getting RICED though

Attached: hRTYz2.jpg (1654x896, 664K)

>what is south africa
>what is zimbabwawe
both countries are what your describing, look what happened.
>white create civilization
>even give blacks their own spaces/self-rule
>whites more successful
>gibsmedat.jpg
>whites say no
>international sanctions
>whites let blacks into their land
>blacks persucte whites becuase they are more successful, and can do higher level task/jobs that blacks cant do
>get positions not merit biased, economy goes to shit, whites cant be doctors/scientists/managers/engineers
>kick out remaining whites
>economy collaspsese
>now offer money for whites to come back

zimbabwawe is final stage, south africa is reaching there

And if war came to be I’m sure there would be enough local people desperate for hope that would be willing to fight along side us and if we keep winning then they will stay loyal to the cause

Attached: 6867FBF7-B367-4595-89DD-E58F912037E2.jpg (720x960, 214K)

>White ISIS
Count me in my fellow white friend

Are there really whites in El Salvador?

Im not gonna lie half black half Asian girls are kinda hot

Then we must learn from their mistakes because the same thing is happening in Europe and the US just at a slower rate

I’m sure 50% of Jow Forums would end up joining if they got to call themselves white ISIS

I mean, why buy when you can just invade?
Seriously. A first-world coalition of armies is having trouble putting down a group of goat-fuckers with pickup trucks.
I mean, I'm the last person that wants to racemix, but if it means my genetic legacy continues, what's the alternative?
Imagine a third-world african country being invaded by some white guys in fishing boats and seeing what military exists in said country being BTFO because they don't know how to respond.
Although, one stipulation: we caste every african male that surrenders. And then we treat the women so nicely that they don't even miss them.
Genghis Khan did the same thing.

Attached: 1518651820274.jpg (938x850, 148K)

>To sum up my idea They are taking the west from us so why don’t we take the east from them!
If Africa Is 'east' of you your not white.

Then it is settled White ISIS/ The pale Horde FTW!

It’s technically far to the south east from my global position (North American) but referring to Africa as the east made the sentence found better in my head

I mean I’m ok with dating a girl as pretty as this I mean I’m sure Rally Vincent would become a pretty popular Cosplay for these girls haha

Attached: 67CC65AA-0066-41D3-A132-608853BA5F88.jpg (2048x3072, 949K)

Plus I mean we could make the National Anthem literally anything we wanted and I think Running in the 90s makes a good candidate

>why not whited.com Africa

How many fucking jews do you see in Africa? Lmao

yes, but that is easily 100 years off and international sanctions come from white countries only
there is also no place left to colonize, best case sencario is to stay in our mother countries and have white babies, and limit all imigration
In the case of the US, we can give blacks their own terrotory, and the same for hispanics
to secure a white future

Exactly! They are too afraid of Blacks stealing their stuff so we will be free from their influence! We will only allow them to import us guns!

Attached: 8308D1FE-CF4A-4E78-9C20-79EBB71DC9CF.jpg (579x585, 66K)

Idk man I’m liking the idea of white ISIS now

Attached: 2EEC7108-1691-4A7E-BC35-8BF6F26431E7.jpg (640x811, 506K)

This is the future we fight for!

Attached: 703EA921-59A7-4DC1-8EDA-67DEA0F170DF.jpg (783x960, 186K)