When will Americans shut the fuck up about 9/11?

Israel and your government, through paid Saudi middlemen, had the Twin Towers destroyed to justify the total destruction of Israel's enemies by means of a "war on terror" against strong Arab and Muslim governments. Muslims are responsible for this ... how? Muslims should be rendered second class citizens for this ... because?

It's just amazing how Americans will kvetch and kvetch about 9/11 with no end, despite it being a myth of their own construction. It is through and through the American Holohoax. Ilhan Omar is calling you out on your bullshit and the total insignificance of this planned, self-inflicted event and you can't help but shriek autistically since you're losing your victim card against Muslims.

Republicans will bitch and bitch about the hijab but never once about Jewish hats and the obnoxious religious wigs the Jewish women will wear. When will you stop milking the 9/11 your own government planned to justify every outrage against others and silence Muslim voices?

Attached: 4394838800000578-4825546-image-a-57_1503763721814.jpg (632x320, 60K)

it's our holocaust burgerbro

Attached: Image1.jpg (640x360, 42K)

FPBP

As soon as we win the war in Afghanistan and secure burger honor

Dem titties doe

which one is faker? at least we know the buildings in question no longer exist, why they were given to China is a mystery, but they are very much no longer there.

why? only scum lives in ny.

I'll stop complaining when Muslims band together to rebuild the WTC, Bring back all the people who died, and each and every single one shoots themselves in the face.

Goddamn I love thick Arab women

Attached: BF548A5C-83B1-4514-A85C-4981DC12B922.gif (773x512, 53K)

>gigantic pizza sized nigger nipples
disgusting

Jews > Muslims

Any day of the week faggot

Attached: 1554856531445m.jpg (857x1024, 149K)

hoax or not, at least sandniggers died because of it

Sauce?

but 9/11 actually happened.

Those behind 9/11 should be identified and tortured to death. But no one likes to think and talk about things that make them feel bad. I hope I reincarnate into a race that actually has a nutsack and a brain

look at this jew

well last year my school didn't talk or even have a moment of silence for 9/11

Fuck off kike. We have the capacity to hate all sandniggers.

Attached: 7F12926E-C4E7-4DC3-A429-F8D2C89943A8.jpg (501x900, 59K)

more kike propaganda what they don't tell you is the (((Saudis))) are donmeh jews interlocked in with thew pedo satanic judaic STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE ROTHSCHILDS

Yes done by mossad

Fuck muslims it is not even about 9/11, that was simply another incident, we have been at war with these fucks for centuries.

Jews and boomers: not even once

>be American
>wonder when people will stop talking about 9/11
>make thread about 9/11

The muslim cries out as he strikes you
Muslims are just retarded kikes

but it happened, at least it happened.

That's because you know nothing about history you dumb mutt.

>The muslim cries out as he strikes you
Nice projection mutt.
The Anglo/European cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: White incel manlets.jpg (600x816, 187K)

Kike bait 10/10

Kind of. It's definitely treated like it's something you are forced to care about.

>Saudi middlemen
and what role did they play in reality? there were no hijackers

ABSOLUTAMENTE REDPILLED Y BASADO

NEVER 4GET

as said previously its our holocaust and when anyone questions our hatred we can say 9/11

It's a pillar they can lean on when called out for their islamaphobia. They like having a justification for destroying the MENA region, even if we were there BEFORE 9/11.

kvetch ?

your nose is showing... working on your shapeshifing jew

I wish dis would strenghten your white race bonding, I would still visit weekly McDonalds and pray to the Burgergod.

Hey Achmed, whacha doin?
Subverting your host nation?
Raping women and children?

Hopefully soon

We'll stop bringing up 9/11 when the jews stop bringing up the holocaust.

vote andrew yang

when something bigger comes around.

Fine. It's about the Crusades.
And the Iran Hostage Crisis.
>Does it matter?
Just don't want camel fuckers living anywhere in the West.
Stay in your fucking desert and don't come out.

whites are taller than Arabs on average

When the war is over... since it’s an endless war, the war machine will keep using it.

When the towers get rebuilt, but taller

Attached: 24.jpg (540x614, 154K)