GIOYC

Here ye here ye

Attached: download (1).jpg (249x203, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh happy day

No matter what I try and tell myself, I can't ever be rid of the feeling that because I'm not what I know I could have been I just need to give up. Because I will never reach the potential that my genes would have allowed me, I need to just put myself out of my misery and embrace whatever comes after instead. I have nothing left to contribute to this lifetime, and because of that I'll also never achieve anything that will bring me joy.
And yet I also know this would solve nothing and just hurt the ones I leave behind; yet another part of me tries to tell me I shouldn't care, but it's quiet and I know it's full of shit.
I feel like all the time I've spent trying to make others happy has never rewarded me like it should, and because of this I feel hollow now that I have nothing and no one to live for.

Ah, fuck it. Have this friend, you see. Always liked her. That'd be seven years now. She's one of a kind. I mean, that's such a cliche thing to say, but she really is. Practically every time we go out, we wander and talk for hours, and by the time I've followed her home, it's the early morning and we've crossed half the city. And she's so honest and always does her own shit as she likes it. Always for doing shit just because she feels like it. And she's brilliant, and she's beautiful, although most guys I met don't see that. Some think her a bit autistic or something. She liked me years back, but I was young and stupid - and, if I took the chance then - it would have fallen through and been a tragedy. But I won't do anything about it now, either. I'll never do anything about it. Because ruining this would be terrible.
I mean, I rarely think about her, except after we go out, and carry on with my life perfectly normally, what with falling in love and all. But she's the one person I know I wouldn't regret anything done for. And I can keep, as I've always, normally on, just occasionally seeing her and not thinking of anything more. I never found that difficult, and it hasn't translated into any less love for other girls. But it gets to me sometimes after I've seen her. Like, fuck it, you're genuinely the most wonderful person I've met.

Attached: a cold one with the boys.jpg (600x612, 70K)

I miss having a girlfriend

Attached: D298EBFE-60F6-4CF9-A27A-BF3564DBA055.jpg (724x1024, 132K)

You have no obligation whatsoever to fulfill any "potential". And none of your worth as a person is contingent on that. That's a fixation of our society, but it doesn't make it correct. Why would you need to be - say - a doctor? What makes one better than any other man?
Do as you see fit. It is your life, no one else's.

Is it healthy when you're being supportive but your bf feels that you're the most annoying person amongst all people he interacts with? and the fact that he made you feel like shit because of that?
God, I feel so miserable.

Wait, wait, you're being supportive, but he feels you annoying? Not you feeling annoying you have to be supportive?
I mean, that's fucked up.

Tell him to fuck off if he doesnt support you

Yes, he feels that I'm annoying for being too warm and he thinks that I sugarcoat everything. I just want to be cheerful and supportive towards him, but the fact that he told me how he feels some sort of annoyance when talking to me, and the fact that he doesn't feel the same way around other people after asking him that kind of question, really kills me.
Yet he keeps talking about his other female friend and how she supports him while I went on a hiatus due to irl problems.

J,

Wtf. It’s like you’re teasing me. I can tell that every time you “reconcile” with her, a faint hope appears again.

Dude, her being nice again doesn’t make her obvious histrionic personality go away. Maybe I misread what you told me? My prior advice still stands, and it’s still good advice in general. Find a sweet, normal girl. We both know why it can’t be me. Which is my fault, so fine. I’ll try and set you on the path to success.

Like aaaah shit if you were going to be hung up on someone intolerable/impossible, why couldn’t it be me?

I'd say fuck him off. It feels as if he's playing with your emotions. Guys sometimes do that, sometimes because they're insecure and sometimes because they're assholes.
I mean, if you feel your partner is acting too cheerful to pick you up, you can tell them that they don't need to be cheerful for your sake, and that honesty and understanding are enough. What you don't do is call them annoying and compliment a friend on what they reproached them for.

I just did an exercise for an hour for the first time in forever.
Why did it make me fall asleep? Why am I so thirsty?

i think we both want the same thing

Saw her ex for the first time. I feel gross, he’s fucking gross, fat long haired jungle Asian. Looked skulky as fuck, worn out and borderline homeless looking. Really? That’s your ex? You’re this beautiful and that’s what you went with? For how many years? Jesus Christ no wonder you don’t like to have sex. I hate that I know this now and now i have to get over it before I start feeling sick around you when we are in bed.

Family,

I may downplay it, but I enjoyed myself immensely at the Ramadan feast I went to. Even though I know the relationship toes the line of improper- if not crosses it- I can't help but love how welcoming this other family has been to me for the last year. My heart actually aches because now that I've been so embraced in their home, it makes living with our family a chore and obligation that inches me closer to losing it every day.

Attached: mn.jpg (1000x667, 826K)

I don’t miss having a boyfriend. I wish someone better would come along though.

To be together?

>I still have the photos of us
>I still have the music you gave me
>I still have my drawings of you
>Our conversations are so free flowing
>No I don't want to get back together
Fucking christ, fuck you.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

The greentext is her, btw, not me.

Oof, I'd call it on this relationship.

Tell her to get rid of it all and move the fuck on.

I quit my job on good terms and I left the company. Same company calls me and says they have an open role on another team. Supposedly they want to interview

Problem is I know I dont want to go back there and there may be a high chance that I'll see the people who have hurt me before working close by. I dont want to go back

I don't miss having a boyfriend nor do I want one.

i just want someone i know would leave me. i absolutely hate the early stages of talking to someone, knowing at any moment they can leave you hanging

i mean it can happen when your in a relationship too, but i dunno why but it just feels a lot more secure.

i just want someone attractive to me to love and be loved back by

Attached: awake but at what cost .jpg (800x960, 55K)

I did it! My depression has lifted some already.

i just shat in my parents shower

I've been trying to fix things with my ex. I always initiate conversations to see her or meet. Whenever we do meet up I kiss her and she gets comfortable around me like nothing ever happened, we always end up fucking and hugging, saying how much we mean to each other etc. But then she bails and it hurts me all over again. When we discuss fixing this i ask her if were still in a relationship or not and she never answers. But she does sometimes brings up relationship so i don't understand. Im the only one fighting and getting hurt i don't want to give up because i love her so much but im the only one fighting for this now. I'm going to distant myself from her to see if maybe she's being a hardass or simply doesn't want me anymore. In the meantime im going to fix myself. Any comments would help thanks

What’s it like growing up without abusive parents?

Why was my friend rude to me?
Yesterday my friend was telling me how hard it was to make friends but today they went on a rant and said lots of nasty things to me.
I didn't say anything in response but it made me feel pretty bad.

How do I forget about it?
Or should I tell my friend they stepped over the line?

So i was going to attempt to contact my old best friend but I found him on Facebook and it turns out he's off living in Philadelphia for school and I'm still living at home and working a shit job. So much for that I guess. No way he'd want anything to do with me.

Guess I'll just have to start from scratch making friends. If anyone even wants to bother with an awkward loser like me lol.

Heeeeeeey girl....
Hey

You should contact him, maybe he'll let you visit and introduce you to grown up life.

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO WHERE IS EVERYBODY (THE VERSION ON "THINGS FALLING APART") BY NINE INCH NAILS HELP

Attached: hfgdg.jpg (634x636, 69K)

I really wish it wasn't so hard for me to talk to you. Sometimes I think you give me opportunities like when you go out of your way to walk by me, or when you sit near me, but something in my mind tells me it's just a coincidence and I never say anything.

You used to talk to me more, but I've noticed you do it less and less and I'm afraid you're giving up on me.

Please don't give up. I like talking to you so much. It's just really hard for me to talk to anyone. I want to talk to you, I just need a little help and I don't know how to ask you for it.

Yeah maybe if I'm lucky his rich parents will pay for my education too

Who are you...just tell me. You can talk to me.

I hope everyone suffers.

Everyone already suffers, asshole.

No I mean like everyone dying in a nuclear war. I want the world to be cleansed.

I fucking hate all of you. I hate every person on the face of the earth. You all deserve nothing but the worst in life. Fucking worthless pieces of shit.

Somebody you see in passing almost every day that misses you. The person that admires you, but doesn't think she is or ever will be worth your time.

That's me.

Man why the fuck is he a Jow Forums? Hes fucking hawaiian brown to his asshole and back. I think the mix of liking white girls, watching too much blacked.com and shady yt shit fucked with his mind enough for him to become a nazi. Like seriously, hes fucking brown and hes always citing 88 and the 14 words and it just fucks with me. Im whiter/"more aryan" (as he says it) than him and i dont get it
I think the problem got even worse after he started orbiting this "i would love if my bf rped an ss officer in bed" "oh god x is so attractive hes a total ubermensch" girl, hes in deep man, everyone can see it but himself

You're leaving me and you didn't deserve me in the first place. Know I feel like a loser. FUCK!!

pretty cash

I don't know, man, I quite fancy life.
Fuck the asses that are getting us there, though.
>eco movements on since the 70s
>STILL no fucking progress
might even be too late now

I love you, Jeffrey!
I want to scream it from the highest peak!
You make me feel so alive, so hopeful!

Jesus. The absolute state.

I just want it to end. I'm just posting deliberately incendiary shit now to get some kind of reaction out of someone because I have nothing else. I've gone full doomer. There is no real hope for any of us.

tell her how much she means to you. You dont have to ask her out or anything just yet but let her know. She could feel the same way and think that you don't really like her. who knows, but someday all you'll have are these memories.

K?

Don't worry. We will all fall back to the dark ages when the great energy crisis comes.

I grew out of my Jow Forums phase. I only went there because I had no friends at the time and my family has always been crappy. I thought I was cool for having all these different views, but we all know that’s not true. Tell him you love him and he doesn’t need to act edgy to impress you or anyone else. He won’t change overnight, but he’ll come around.

Also most people eventually stop watching right wing YouTube videos on their own, they’re boring as hell and all the videos are just people looking at something that makes them angry when they could just ignore it. Of course this would mean they lose their Patreon money so they don’t.

It’s a phase, he’ll move on.

Kek
Dont pretend you care

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1vsx1VMWW1tzyu9y_500.gif (480x228, 541K)

There's nothing words can say that would bring light back to my life.

One time I came here and decided to share the grey album with you guys. Two days later, YouTube deleted the video. So much for trying to chill people out...):

I only come here to post music occasionally. There's someone who writes strangely just like I would, though, so it's interesting to lurk.
Anyways, carry on...

Not being the best version of yourself is FAILURE

Crazy-making advice.

I am such a waste of life. My mom died and I was a spoiled, selfish piece of shit for always berating her. I'm sorry mom and I'm sorry dad that I let you down every single time. Tomorrow I'll turn 26 and I get suicidal thoughts everyday, and have not achieved anything at all in life. What a joke of a life I have.

Maybe if you don't treat people like they're worthless, they'll stick around.
But what ever, you did what you did and I choose to walk away.
Sucks to suck.

i miss the time where i accidentally got a girlfriend by needing to take a huge shit and some random girl just talking to me out of nowhere

I feel like I'm just pretending to be human.

I feel like I am perpetually going to be emotionally undeveloped; I am physically a person but mentally an automaton

yk i like n would do anything for you but thinking about it, you probably don't care at all. And even if you did, we're living in different wavelengths.
Hope the best for you. You're strong, and I'm sure you can acomplish anything.

*sobs internally despite feeling bliss*

Attached: MerryChristmas.jpg (1084x748, 257K)

Came here to say the same thing

I looked up your stupid face and I smiled
closed tab instantly because im guilty of smiling for some reason
fuck this gay earth

Atleast im not banned here... people can do what they want ngl

Ho ho holyshit this place is a goldmine! -not me

archive.4plebs.org/x/
!!9uNqJJGlTVD
!oiSueaz45o

I just want my empathy back so I can feel bad like when I was a kid

I feel like i left my mom fucking disappointed in me. She died two years ago, when I was a neo-nazi, now all I became is a confused tranny wannabe who is depressed. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I just want my life to be simple again. I just want to hear her voice again and go back to being normal.

Being an adult sucks. You can't feel bad at all since I just imitate other peoples emotions

It's a bird, it's a plane NO IT'S A SOCIOPATH
GOD HELP US ALL

I can feel other peoples emotions but that's it! I can't barely or even feel my own

I wish I could feel nothing.
That would make things so much easier.
All I feel now is emptiness, guilt, and rage.

Why can’t there be a popular app like Grindr but you can basically message anybody at anytime and it’s not only for gay people

That's why we're here, aren't we?

test

You can feel, that's a good thing!

What if I was born like this? I accidentally killed chicks when I was fuckin' 5 by thinking oh maybe forcing them to eat uncooked rice by starving them is good because cooked rice is for humans
they died and I felt nothing, I even felt angry that they didn't eat the uncooked rice and when my siblings fed them cooked once

R,

This is R again. Y'know. Your Santa Monica client. Are you still there?

- R

Me and my mother got a tarot reading before and a reader said that a distant relative died, we thought it was ridiculous and he was confused aswell
Not that i've think about it maybe it was me since noone we know died despite our large circle of family

I feel all the wrong things, though. It's extremely rare for me to even approach the amount of happiness I 'should be getting'.

What it my empathy died completely during those moments? Very possible
I can still feel anger and sadness at the time

They wont let me out of the house without supervision
Last time, I went out with my mother to buy fish and felt very disturbed when the seller removed its organs but the guy beside me seems amused by the sight

THEY'RE REMOVING IT'S ORGANS, HOW CAN SOMEONE EVEN WATCH THIS EVEN IF IT'S JUST A FISH
my childhood was filled with violence and it's disturbing and mom stop pointing that damn knife to me so many times! I can feel that you're just restraining yourself!

I assume so but it’s so frustrating being tinder and okcupid and wherever else as someone who really doesn’t go out much, it’s like having everything so close but just out of reach

I hate slicing meat, this is the one of the main reasons I can't cook.

What happens the world is out of control and order? My OCD knows

I don't mind harming myself I just hate pain but seeing violence disturbs me

You have to eat it. Not like you need to eat away your sadness as in eat to compensate for it. You need to straight up consume your anger. Like swallowing fire. Just concentrate on it until it listens to you. It physically hurts, but it works. For me.

Today was the first time since our divorce that I was able to think of you without feeling angry or hurt. It was nice to remember a better time in our relationship without feeling so miserable. I think I'm finally starting to move on.

I only cut my wrist in middle school so my teachers could see what im going through because noone knows. That was the last time I hurt myself physically on purpose atleast with something involving scars and attention

I already did, effective but temporary...

I already moved on but my life is empty without you.

I can feel you crying, please don't... It really hurts to know

But I still can't feel anything.. at all

I want to know how you feel... are you sad, happy? Or am I the only one who feels bliss

Maybe they're right, im Malphas?
I suck away peoples happiness for my own without realizing it and i've never really been a believer of occult before
I just want to be a good person

Attached: 220px-Malthas.jpg (220x234, 23K)

Im out of control, I ruin peoples lives just with my presence alone.
Even people outside are scared of me and yet they call me appealing

We both wish that we can say goodbye to each other but can't and im very sorry for that.

Maybe someday we can be friends, but for now we need to learn how to be independent and take care of ourselves. We'll never grow if we hold eachother back and I don't want to make you hold my hand while I figure it out. We both need to change, but it shouldn't be for anyone other than ourselves.

make it known