Picture this

>relaxing on Sunday
>Ask my biological kids of they want to roast marshmallows.
>Walk out of my nearly paid off 2 story suburban house.
>Son and daughter gather sticks and we start a fire in the backyard.
>Son leans over picket fence to chat with neighbor boy about their new dog.
>Daughter wants help with her marshmallow.
>Pregnant wife comes out.
>We sit and watch the kids.
>Son asks when the fireflies will come out.

This is the American dream. This is what the elders planned for you. It's your destiny. Your birthright.

Remember what they took from you.

Attached: 2yl7dw.jpg (500x554, 157K)

what exactly is stopping you from living the dream?

shut up fag

Sad. What happened?

>i dont have a wife and kids and a barbecue so it means liberals and blacks are preventing it.

Corporations robbing you of your rightful wage for a hard days work

Gov't and Corporations destroying the environment

The American Dream died during the Reagan Admin when he turned it over to big business and corporate lobbies.

A boomer's dream.

Actually, this is literally my weekend. But I do believe I am unbelievably lucky.

You know how hard it was to find a woman who wants a marriage and children rather than an abortion and a cat?

I'm also Jew level autistic about money management so I bought a house during the crash.

I would say the economics of open borders and the reality of post-feminist women makes it very rare.

didn't most pre WW2 Americans had it pretty bad what with the depression and whatnot. then you had WW2, Korea and Vietnam hitting every generation that could possibly enjoy picrel. 70s and 80s already lost the pastoral charm as far as I know

And Libs robbed us of the societal norns that produce family minded men and women.

They are two cheeks of the same ass. We should work together against them.

...and you would have to be a cuck to believe that.

No one wants open borders - but America was built on diversity. We came over the years from many nations and built a great one.

There are those however who feel that just because they are male or white, that they somehow deserve all the benefits and none of the consequences or requirements for keeping that society great. They look down on women just because they want the same things - equal rights, equal pay for equal work, and the right to live their lives as they choose.

You are lucky to have what you have, and The American Dreams means every citizen, regardless of color of skin or gender can have the same Dream too.

Libs didn't rob anyone fucktard - it was cuckservatives and christcucks who took it away

Attached: DwlU__4VYAELLxX.jpg (985x991, 137K)

for one, the kikes changed our laws so that women have a literal profit motive to divorce because they're not haaaaaaapy

kek, "fuck those evil christians for changing american society"

I'm living the dream minus kids. God willing my wife will drop 3-4 kids. I have 5 acres in rural NY just outside of NYC. Own 3 cars. My house has two out buildings. A 3 bay barn with hayloft and a two car garage. I also have an arsenal that would make a liberal wet their pants.

Live your life. Don't be a jabroni

>No one wants open borders
bold-faced lie
>America was built on diversity
bold-faced lie
>There are those however who feel that just because they are male or white, that they somehow deserve all the benefits and none of the consequences or requirements for keeping that society great
why do you coloreds keep following us? I'd say it's a serious question, but you've already shown yourself to be a liar. We pay into this system all of the benefits. That money is taken from us by force and used to vilify us.

How long, white man?

Attached: only men pay tax.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

>the american dream
>literally the reality in most european nations
Its better to live it than to just chase a dragon thinking its something special just for your own nation.

don't say that, it'll damage his retarded communist delusions

How can living on the otherside of a fence to neighbours be a dream?

Neighbours are shit, don't you want freedom?

But I'm not white and both of my parents are immigrants.

I miss the generation that beat the shit out of Faggots and mental retards weren't paraded around and accepted by society and regarded as brave individuals for chopping their penis of with a pair of hedge shears. Good times OP.

Attached: Retard.jpg (861x929, 93K)

I remember what boomers took from me

Attached: 1516488715393.jpg (670x554, 426K)

Attached: 635316349428205581.jpg (512x288, 31K)

>America was built on diversity.
The people that built america were of European descent. The melting pot meme happened when we passed the 1965 immigration act and the 1994 Immigration and Nationality Technical Corrections Act. Prior to this, America and the immigrants who joined it were more than 90% white Europeans.
>They want the same things - equal rights, equal pay for equal work, and the right to live their lives as they choose.
Well something must have gone wrong, because now we have none of these things. Now both sexes work all day and they still have less purchasing power than before. Men cannot become providers anymore and thus families are not being formed. Women used to have a pivotal role in society as mothers and now they have been brainwashed into thinking that this miracle they are capable of is worthless. Also if you actually believe the stupid fucking wage gap meme why don't you just start a company and hire only woman and out compete everyone because you spend less. OH WAIT you can't because women literally aren't paid less. They earn less because they take more time off in aggregate and that is how things SHOULD BE if you expect a woman to fulfill her role in the family unit. Now you just have depressed women spending their most fertile years working and becoming depressed and most of them STILL aren't as productive as their male counterparts
>You are lucky to have what you have, and The American Dreams means every citizen, regardless of color of skin or gender can have the same Dream too.
>We're fucking slaves and that's why none of this is going to last much longer. *honk*

Attached: 1554449367333.gif (402x243, 36K)

Oh god you will be proved wrong in every way imaginable if you stick around, kid.

This boards fight is for developing a better America/ Europe, free of violent shitskins and retarded feminist logic.

But not if you're black because that's bad

>ad-hom
that's an excellent rebuttal, user

>projecting