30 year old virgin

30 years old never had a GF heavily considering suicide because of it. How should I do it? It is hopeless for me isnt it?

Attached: IMG20190510155459.jpg (3456x4608, 2.33M)

No it's not.
I went from virgin at 28 to having fucked two girls in three weeks. Might have number three tomorrow.
Chances you are still singles because you never really pursued girls. You need to have 10 plan at all times. 10 girls that you are chatting up at the same time.
Use tinder, chat girl at party, try and try and you'll learn some game
The most important thing is to be confident. It's not bullshit info.

where did you find this picture of me?

>How should I do it?
Benis in bagina
>Is it hopeless
Nah you look great, just try to get to know a single woman then bang her. That, or you could just bang some coke whore stripper by getting a private dance in a place with little to no security.

It's easier to go for younger women

Good advice. It's never too late.

Its not and you actually look very good, if that pic is you.

It is me.

It might be a good move to give us a bit more info. Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Never tried looking for one?
Not enough courage to approach a girl?
Never found a girl you liked?

You must have some extreme mental issues to be FA at 30 with a face like yours.

Gosh OP, I'd let you fuck me

i'm in pretty much the same boat as you OP. a lot younger but i look a lot like you. you should start using social media more and perhaps even go for online dating. if you have a decent personality, perhaps you could even go to a club or really any other place meant for socializing and pick up some girls there. i find using social media and online dating apps to be easier though, because setting up a date with a girl is a lot more difficult in person if you're inexperienced.

has any girl ever shown interest in you OP? like blatantly flirted with you? i've had girls come up to me and flirt with me before, and i'd even say i look less attractive than you. the only thing that ruined that for me is my inability to make a move in the appropriate time frame. i'm sure a good looking guy like you gets flirted with all the time though so i'd just take advantage of those opportunities and ask them for their number or whatever if you sense some sort of flirtation.

>has any girl ever shown interest in you OP? like blatantly flirted with you?
Off the top of my head no.

Be short/ be shy.

>Not enough courage to approach a girl?
Pretty much now its why even bother chances of success is 0. You know?

??? OP is that a pic of you? Are you seriously a virgin? I find that hard to believe with your appearance. Youre very good looking and have a nice beard.

If i were you i wouldnt commit suicide. Youre a handsome guy, plus sex isnt everything its all hyped up to be. In fact, youll probably be surprised with how lame and underwhelming it is. Ive had pizza and beer that was better than having sex.

Anyways, if i saw you out in public, i would definitely give you my number.
Maybe you are handsome enough to the point where women/men think youre already taken and dont want to approach you?

Shy guys are revolting to women, sorry OP.

Lel. Not at all.

You just don't notice it, trust me.
I've had this problem, too, being all buisness like and unassuming towards women at all times, never expecting sexual tension.
You always have to assume there might (operative word) be sexual tension when speaking to any appropriate woman, that way you can actualy notice it when it happens and escalate/bail depending on the context.

Attached: 1540225043825.jpg (388x443, 57K)

Then how come this guy is a virgin?

hes not active enough,
unless in a tight social circle (even then its uncommon) it is pretty much super unlikely for a girl-woman to approach a guy, there used to it being the other way around most of the time.

You look like a slightly older, gingerier me, with better grooming.

Seriously it's fucking uncanny.

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

You're not young Brad Pitt, but you look fine. If you try a little bit, you shouldn't have any problem finding a normal looking girl.

That's a result of shyness, so how can you say it's not a wholly undesirable trait?

It's not hopeless tons of us lost it late around here. It's worth the effort too, don't listen to the 'not all it's hyped up to be people'

His hair is brown??

Mine is black, take black and make it more ginger and you end up with brown. That's why I said gingerier, and not just "ginger".

It's not a result of shyness, it's a result of being lazy.

How do you go to parties in your mid twenties with a full time job and no social connections? Everyone I knew save immediate family has dropped off the face of my world.

What the shit you have such a nice fucking beard
There's a girl out there willing to grind herself on your scruff just saying

>Super unlikely for a girl to approach a guy
Right, and being shy kind of fucks up a dudes chance at getting a girlfriend

If OP is you you look average at worst. Millions of people far uglier than you have happy relationships.

>Be short

Not that important, aim for short girls.

>be shy

There are lots of girls who will happily settle for nice shy guys. I know this because I am one.

>it's a result of being lazy.

An easy fix. Just get Tinder and keep persisting with messages and you will find someone eventually.

certainly not worth killing yourself over.

It is if you actually tried for all those years.

But I have tried.

>younger

Attached: 1560293302.jpg (556x261, 75K)

Itll never be hopeless. I know its cliche as fuck but before anyone can really love you, you need to love yourself. Be comfortable with who you are and in your own skin and the rest will follow eventually. Maybe not on your time but it will. Please dont commit suicide, OP. I've had 3 uncles whi have and it is absolutely devastating. Please dont.

>also be 30 yr old virgin
>be fatter, slightly tanner than you, can't grow a beard
>work with dad part time
>live at home with parents
>work dries up with dad (construction)
>poor as fuck now
>social anxiety up the ass, that is why I never tried to get a job, because I preferred getting verbally abused by dad at work over having to deal with strangers every day at potential job
>still remain optimistic of my future despite all this, have future planned out I just need money
>but work is legit dried out with dad
>this week will be sending out applications to work at sales jobs with high turnover rates because I need the money and have nothing to lose at this point
There is more to life than women OP. If I'm working to turn my life around then so can you.

Also not going to lie but a lot of latina girls would legit want to sleep with you based on how you look, you just have to be there with them.