So based off what I have seen with Yang, he is a decent candidate...

So based off what I have seen with Yang, he is a decent candidate. Now Jow Forums tear him apart and tell me why he sucks I want some genuine economic arguments against UBI

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Been there, done that, his shit is stupid and even if it wasn't he'd never get it passed into law.
There, save you tons of time.

If UBI didn't work in the ethnically homogeneous Finland, it has no chance in the USA.

blah blah blah israel blah blah blah inflation blah blah blah guns blah blah blah burgers

Attached: 28543917-D764-41AD-AA24-1B1A648C0C0B.jpg (291x293, 18K)

no one cares dude whites will be 35% of the US population in a decade, voting is cringe
get ready pussy

this tbqh prepare for the collapse

typical arguments against UBI is that it's hyperinflationary, we can't afford it, it will make people lazy, and we need that money for more wars.

UBI estimated cost is $2 Trillion and we have $20 Trillion GDP. We can afford it.
It won't be inflationary because most that money would go into communities that need it the most.
$12k a year is not enough to live on. People will be enough to work.
And fuck Israel and Saudi Arabia.

The program expired not that it didn't work. It was meant to be a experiment to test basic income out.

im on a phone so i will tl:dr
fuck these kikes vote yang and take $1000 from these evil jews and their pockets

That experiment was highly flawed, it was only given to people already on welfare for one.

prepare to die

White are going to be a minority whether they like it or not. Nothing is going to stop that reality. No war either, if there is one it will be a bloodbath. See Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc. We had a good run, sometimes the parasite kills the host. Shit happens in clown world.

Attached: 1553526456457.jpg (1614x1656, 654K)

the basic arguement goes if you are a useful idiot for a communist spy you get vanned. if the glowniggers do not get you any one of about 600 independant civic organizations devoted to saving the west will.

>Tell me what to think since I’m too stupid to figure it out my self.
Go on, give him I’m your vote, faggot.

Attached: 3A551DDE-4B01-40F8-885D-6C3D22100AE1.png (452x260, 261K)

We dont need to give the increasing amount of niggers and spics 1000 dollars a month to do nothing.

bad: he's chinese or whatever
good: recently said he'd pay for UBI by expelling all jews and blacks, taking their property

show me where he said that? He also said whites will be shooting up asian churches in 10 years.

Attached: DA6E4E17-16DC-4409-9816-0ECC8A27E81F.png (625x579, 134K)

what a cuck

Attached: 1552092186598.jpg (636x550, 61K)

>Automation tech company A
>Automation tech company B
>both companies drive down costs in whatever they compete over
>pennies left over for UBI
>whatever % is taxed on the companies has nothing to do with the value they provide

It depends on your views. Basically if you want stable capitalism? UBI is intended to insulate the free market from system shocks like automation, recession, and class warfare. Communists don’t like it for this reason. It also would help working class entrepreneurs get started. On the other side if you have ideological issues with government services being more involved in your life? That’s a down side. The boomer hyperinflation meme is just dumb though.