Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: Capture2.png (987x71, 5K)

Not with superficial people who care about that sort of thing. Even if it takes a lifetime would you rather fake it and swoo some two-cent bimbo, or wait until you find the right woman/man for you?

I'd rather wait, obviously, but I can't wait forever, or for most of my life.

Yeah. But just because you're tall doesn't mean you're guaranteed pussy either. Height is like the minimum requirement to play. You can be tall enough to play the game and still fucking suck at it, similarly a guy with a model-tier face doesn't get to play if he isn't tall enough. Girls simply don't even take him into account for attraction, he's not even in the game.

It's charisma.

so then what should I do if I'm extraordinarily short?

No it isnt true at all

Women want status and money
Women prefer a man with confidence
Height doesn't matter. Stop falling for the memes spread by fucked up people who are angry with the world and will spread disinformation just to fuck with other people's minds. Height does not matter (unless you're under 5f5 than sorry man)

care to back that up?
so i am

If there's a middle ground go for it. I'm eighteen, I still have a full life to live. I don't mind waiting. Just watch out for gold diggers.

>Height does not matter (unless you're under 5f5 than sorry man)
so I am doomed.
what should I do?

yeah it's crazy, i just installed tinder today and most women put so much emphasis on it
i was at a party this weekend and this one girl was talking about a friend saying she liked him but he's too short. i was taken aback

thankfully im 6 feet tall

You're 5ft5?
I worked with a guy a few years ago and he was short as fuck but he was a good dude. He was married and I trained him everything he knows. He took a promotion and went to a big company
He was short as fuck, tons of confidence and he was married with kids. I never met her but he clearly had something going for him and everyone liked working with him

Stop being angry at the world for your genetics. It sucks but fucking work at it

Unless this guy literally found a woman who wasnt a thot idk...

Jesus fuck, you really are fucking stupid. Don't you have the slightest sense of humor ?

Oh wait, don't you think THAT is the reason why you're not getting laid ?

No I'm 5'1

If you can make girls laugh, you have a marginally higher success rate than someone who just looks good, but can't talk for shit.

just be a trap man unless you’re overflowing with charisma

You tell me. I would love to hear someonelses perspective on the height issue since I dont know how it feels.

The guy I worked with a while back even mentioned to me his height doesn't bother him. Of course he was coping since he brought it up but i never put him down for being short. I knew he had experience and the guy was married with kids. What the fuck do I know? I'm an incel
Hahaa.

Yikes.
I dont know what to say except if I was you I would try the shoe lifts just to get a little higher. I have no advice desu
I dont know or see life from that perspective since I'm taller than most people I meet on a daily basis. I think average height in the US is 5ft7-5ft9 anyway
So I cant help you.

Who cares what women think

I’m not gay so I do

Find a girl even shorter. For most girls, the requirement to play is to be taller than them.

/thread

It's important, but I don't think you're fucked unless you're an under 5'5 with a goblin face.

Taller than them wearing high heels

No, but complexes are a universal turn off

1,65m manlet user here: No. Confidence is the most important trait (the worst one is shyness). If I can have a normal sexual/romantic life you can have one too

Doesn't seem to be.

Height plays some effect in your attractiveness, that's why you always see guys of average or below average height get the most girls because they have the looks advantage. But by itself it doesn't matter, it doesn't change your charisma or confidence or intelligence or dick size.

Lel no. That was so obviously written by a bitter virgin lanklet.

No, science has proved time and time again that its actually the face thats the most important in both males and females when dating.

For male attractiveness, deciding between height and face as the main attractive factor is like asking if the lungs or heart is the most important organ for the body.

This still a meme. You have been outside, no? You can see short men in relationships everywhere

I’m a 5 foot 9 twenty year old with a 7 figure net worth and I’m still an incel.

nah dream on lanklet