Waning moon

This website lacks relevance. Your soil has run foul. You are all microdosing cocaine on the titanic.

Attached: 1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg (960x540, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuojOlqBMMk
youtube.com/watch?v=oy_kc4MI9hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong

That is one of the best southpark episodes. The way male gamer culture is portrayed is 100% accurate

Cool story

yup lets talk astrology
are you aware of the conjunction going on April 20th to 24th or so...?

Wrong

Attached: 7A4DF1A6-2BBB-4C8F-A6D6-2EC235CDC8DB.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

This is an interactive video game, parasitic in nature. You've all lost. We've all lost.

I will slay thee with my night mothers wailing dagger of massive load1

What is going to happen user?
Are you interested in astrology or not?
Tell us what you meant by "waning moon"

Then why are you here

If we were on the Titanic, we would all be crushed to death instantly by the unbelievable pressure of the 12,000 feet of water above us.

>relevance
Normalshit cope. We're the most authentic thing going on because it's impossible to be "fake" when you're user, you all can't stop talking about us

No one here ever claimed we're relevant

Tell me about april 16th and why noone wants to mention it

wait why the 16th? what the heck.
I need a quick rundown.... what am I supposed to be looking for/at?

Jow Forums is literally public enemy number one

I laughed

>microdosing cocaine on the titanic

Attached: 1531116169182.gif (238x300, 2.95M)

My bad, i meant the 19th

Boston marathon bombing
Waco
Okc bombing
Sword of the covenant raid

Also dare the revolutionary war began and the first shots of the civil war were fired

If you look 15 apr to 20 apr its a cluster of crazy shit in a 5 span period

Heisright:(coke,EarthBoat

ohhh you aren't talking about this specific year but that day in general
you know even though I was talking about astrology which is very specific you are totally right that is an odd time. Ides of March was the NZ attack and it goes until May 1st with the may pole stuff, may day, etc.

I was told April 20th to 24th is gonna be some news with a big change to the global financial order
it is related to Pluto which is 8th house and scorpio those themes are... "sex, death, and other people's money"
Uranus in Taurus (major sudden change bringing things back "down to earth") is conjuct I think both pluto and saturn
I'm not really qualified enough to explain this all but it is a big deal.

Sage.

Are you and your ilk finally gonna leave than?

I think its a domino effect built on vendettas but april just seems shitty all around, ive wondered if astrologers had some take on that

its not really astrology per say it more like as you say, grudges (like friday the 13th or may day, may 1st) as well as paganism
astrology is way more specific like April 20th in 2018 bears almost no resemblance to April 20th 2019 in terms of like, all the planets, or the moon, etc .

youtube.com/watch?v=BuojOlqBMMk

whoops i meant this video please watch and good luck user
youtube.com/watch?v=oy_kc4MI9hs