What happens here?

What happens here?

>88% white
>Largest minority is injuns (7%) who are more or less content to stay on their reservations and drink themselves to death, barely any niggers or spics
>Uncucked for the most part

Is this /ourstate/?

Attached: 676-montana-plus-vm-usmt-j-0tyh-1.jpg (1800x1157, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/11/29/503620409/in-montana-an-unease-over-extremist-views-moving-out-of-the-woods
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/gathering-eagles-extremists-look-montana
buzzfeednews.com/article/annehelenpetersen/love-lives-in-whitefish-but-so-do-neo-nazis
cracked.com/article_25530_5-insane-small-town-news-stories-you-need-to-know-about.html
usacarry.com/kentucky-constitutional-carry/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What happens here?

Attached: Yellowstone-Supervolcano-Eruption-Predictions.jpg (1107x582, 61K)

>npr.org/2016/11/29/503620409/in-montana-an-unease-over-extremist-views-moving-out-of-the-woods
>splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/gathering-eagles-extremists-look-montana
>buzzfeednews.com/article/annehelenpetersen/love-lives-in-whitefish-but-so-do-neo-nazis

we're all going to die anyway after this century's up

>unemployment 3.8%
>state income tax 1-6.9%
>no sales tax
>weird property tax
>per capita income $40,601
>econoy of microbrewing, lumber, mineral extraction, tourism
>non-hispanics whites are 79.4% of births
>native-americans are 10.6%
>hispanics are 5%
>blacks 0.5%
>asians 1%

Meth amphetamine consumption, rural poverty, rich people wannabe farmer ranches, and a place totally devoid of culture or identity other than pop culture and 'merica.

Fuck off jew

pretty much this sans the culture part. Still Beautiful state and 2nd amendment sanctuary.

Just go to Yakima or Spokane or something. Very white, and no income tax, and actually has employment.

Fucking beautiful state. Guy up there wasnt lying about meth consumption though

never gonna happen. supervolcano is a meme

Nothing much. Go visit them, I promise you'll be bored.

>actually has employment.
This is the only thing I hate about living here. Meth sucks but I don't do it and have not had any issues with tweakers. Not having niggers around is wonderful, I might see one a week and they behave themselves around heavily armed whites.

lots of chemtrails

cheaper to dump waste in the skies than find a landfill that'll take it

Attached: Missoula, Montana.jpg (1787x1339, 960K)

Attached: View of Siksika (Blackfoot) Indian Tribal Camp, Montana (ca. 1896-1914, lantern slide).jpg (1536x1255, 211K)

Indians do not stay on the rez. Drunk and meth'ed up indians and white trash are a problem.
This guy has it right.
not a 2nd amendment sanctuary. CC is 'will issue' not 'constitutional carry' since the last three time the legislature passed it commy fuck democrat governors vetoed it.

Also a lack of females up here. The statistics you might read are skewed. Many men don't respond to census takers. Salami fest here, boys. If you come up bring broads.

>Yakima
>White
>Spokompton

Nigger are you serious

This is interesting. I doubt it tho, the population is still about even i would think.

Thoughts on Boise?

Rural Montana is dying small towns that used to rely on ranching and forestry. These places have high unemployment and it'd hard to make a living here. The people who stay are poor and do lots of drugs.

Bozeman, Missoula, and the Bitteroot Valley are places where rich people move to retire which drives up the cost of living even though employment opportunities dont grow.

Butte, Billings, and Great Falls have a good mix of shitty meth users and standard American suburbia.

Overall the only real things to do here are outdoor related. Montana is one of the best places in the world for hiking, skiing, hunting, etc. If thats not your thing then you'll be bored.

I saw plenty of nogs there. But I’m from West Virginia so more than one nog is a lot to me.

>those numbers
those are super close

Attached: agsda.png (120x107, 39K)

religious cultists riding around in pickup trucks shooting RPGs at everyone

Also, the reservations are sad places where a defeated people live. They are actually like a third world country in some places. Huge drug use, alcohol abuse, and teen pregnancy are all common. Even packs of stray dogs roam around and sometimes attack people

The Flathead rez is fine to visit because they have turned it into a tourist economy, but probably best to avoid all the other ones.

Indians got royally fucked over in the last few hundred years and they're still mad about it so white people should probably stay clear

>ball earth
>fell for the space meme

Attached: FE8.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Fuck off we're full
go away

You know the rules
>Fuck off. We're full.

Attached: IMG_2400.jpg (3888x2592, 1.93M)

>best places in the world for hiking, skiing, hunting, etc. If thats not your thing then you'll be bored.
I dont do any of that shit and I never get bored
you're just free here
>still full tho

that sounds pretty based. what's weird about the property tax?

>Yellowstone
>Montana

Bullshit. There are more and more spics and niggers here every day. Missoula is planning on making Montana Minneosta 2.0 with Somalis.

Seriously?

This. This. This.

Missoula is Montana's Boulder.

Colorado is already lost. Wyoming has no industry. Billings area and the country side are OK but the meth areas are there.

>In Montana, household goods are exempt from property taxes. However, property taxes are assessed on livestock, farm machinery, heavy equipment, automobiles, trucks, and business equipment. The amount of property tax owed is not determined solely by the property's value. The property's value is multiplied by a tax rate, set by the Montana Legislature, to determine its taxable value. The taxable value is then multiplied by the mill levy established by various taxing jurisdictions—city and county government, school districts and others.

Lots of good people there but there's a ton of progressive shitlibs in Montana and the population is exploding with people relocating from California. Same with Idaho, but less progressive White assholes and more self righteous Boomers in Southern Idaho.

Montana has had at least one Democratic Senator for something like the last 80 years. Right now they have a lefty senator and very leftist governor. Low population states like this are going to flip blue so fast it'll make your head spin. Idaho is more conservative but lots of Californians are moving to the Boise area. Plus Boise is close to Salt Lake City and Lots of Mormons live in Idaho. The Mormon church has gone very progressive over the last 10 years. They support illegal immigration. They actively help illegal immigrant missionaries avoid federal and state law enforcement. They no longer send them out of the country because of this and they also avoid buses and airplanes domestically for the same reason. They arrange transportation of illegal immigrant missionaries via members. The church has also changed its stance on homosexuals. I bet within 5 years they they no longer call it a sin.

Left hates it.
cracked.com/article_25530_5-insane-small-town-news-stories-you-need-to-know-about.html

Property taxes are more expensive than other places because of . My taxes go up every year because of stupid fucks voting to increase mill levies for the most stupid shit. I fucking hate it.

Likely but not because of a super volcano

Attached: tumblr_o4huaqlj4H1qf38fzo1_400.gif (400x215, 882K)

>culture
Did you mean degeneracy?
The culture I like most is stay-the-fuck-off-my-land-or-I'll-shoot-you-in-the-face culture.

NOTHING HAPPENS HERE

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL!

Attached: D375A22A-8C6A-47A4-8C20-87BB480F6038.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

>One a week
Way too damn much

Denver is 10x the cancer on the state that is Boulder.
T.BoulderNative here
There are dozens of us boulderNazis
(I live out of state now though)
Keep in mind boulder is still near 90% white because quite simply it will for ever be too expensive for niggers and spics

You're not going to survive man
T.colorado

Sadpepe.jpg

Gotta try

It's full.

t. Montanan

Is this supposed to prove something?

it gets fucking cold up there. You better enjoy the cold, the snow and the muddy thaws.

fuck off Paytriot Soapcocks
take your conspiracy theory elsewhere

Attached: 1555267901399.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Property tax is worst tax -- you can never step off the wheel. Land that can feed and clothe you might not generate enough hard currency to pay off the man.

this
there are liberals hanging from bridges here
Def stay away

Attached: 1555103250094.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

I had no idea that sign was that big

arent there basques and other weirdoes there?

>take your conspiracy theories off Jow Forums

uh, you know they fluoridate the water with industrial waste, too, right? and that your mom let a doctor sell your foreskin for face cream? durr

Attached: judenhut.png (449x365, 172K)

bump i wanna move to boise am considering montana

Devoid of culture and identity?

You must be a jew, Anglo saxon identity and culture is real, it just doesnt involve decadence and debauchery. No booty twerking, harlots et al.

In short if you think there's more culture with blacks, you're a fucking target.

fpbp

Western Montana and northern Idaho are top tier comfy.

>actually bragging about being that rich white town that votes for diversity for everybody else while being immune to it yourself

nope, a quick death is too good for us

yes. Know ugly girls that want to get married and have kids. Send them to rural Montana. Dead fucking serious.

Yea but they're Hispanics population is growing. It will be a cess pool like the rest of the states eventually.

I went barhopping in Missoula last summer and saw a lot of hotties. Not sure if they were locals though.

Flyover state

usacarry.com/kentucky-constitutional-carry/
I love it here

WV bois reportan in.

>checked
yeah you're right though

Attached: 1518784829549.gif (290x198, 914K)

It's fucking sad that they're spreading so far up north now. I live in Massachusetts and it seems like they're all over the fucking place. God help the southern border states that are getting overrun

they got what they deserved. hell the cheyenne and half the plains indians got chased out of the eastern seaboard before the whites ever thought of showing up by the big eastern tribes.

they were no noble savages or dindu nuffins, they were the very devil, and reaped the whirlwind.

i thought boulder was owned by the seventh day adventist cult and the moonie cult.

both hate blacks, sda lets them in as janitors.

Montana is the State of Pol and Orthodoxy is the Religion of Pol. This much is becoming clear. Pol should tithe by donating to Orthodox monasteries in Montana.

Boulder is all white people larping as Buddhists and Hindus shaming each other into doing yoga and meditating. Hell of a lot of money for a small town. Very "diverse" which means not diverse at all, meaning all white, and liberal, and 95% of people virtue signal leftism. I lived there for ten years, and used to be one of those people. It became too "diverse" for me, meaning everyone thinks exactly the same, and I bounced out (of the mindset and the town). Those who have lived liberalism from the inside have special knowledge of its poison.

that sucks. Buddhism is pretty based but the lefty faggots who larp it are the cringiest of the cringey. There are lots of Buddhist centers around Missoula.

If you ever saw DeStefano reality I know that family they used to own a couple thousand properties in the greater denver area. theyre adventist. they used to run boulder like gangsters, or how the scientologists do tampa, and get into lawsuits with the adventists in orlando.

Bunch of California yuppies and millionaires ruining a great state.

You guys have one seriously beautiful state.

>Yellowstone
>Literally Wyoming

Montana is considered Elysium in the Midwest and the Heaven of fly fishing.

>uncucked
Yakima aka Juarez of Washington. Spokane is ok it's full of niggers and white niggers.

Attached: 1536879621892.png (378x357, 81K)

>went to UMT Missoula
Montana is the state I wish all of America could be, although UMT and Missoula have some liberals, the college and the city is still overwhelmingly white and conservative. They’re not southern rednecks, they’re not coastal faggots, they’re not northwestern queers or midwestern heroin addicts, they have this good, rugged, tough yet friendly personality. A lot of them are /out/ Jow Forums and a little Jow Forums with some /fit thrown in there. I moved from Arizona and remember walking from my house I rented wth a few friends past an elementary school to get to the university and seeing 100% blonde white children playing in the school yard with no giant Murals of Caesar Chavez or Jennifer Lopez on the side of the buildings. Only downside is if you don’t own land or work a high test blue collar job good luck finding a job that isn’t some shitty service job

All Buddhists in the US are lefty faggots, with rare exception. Some do practice sincerely, but vast majority use it as a lifestyle badge. I've literally never met a conservative Buddhist, and I've met thousands of them. Ok maybe one or two, but they're never part of the a community of meditators. I seriously don't know why the fuck that is but is smells like a serious case of groupthink, which is exactly the opposite of what mediation is supposed to lead to. I once dared to make any criticisms of this sort and was roundly castigated and undermined and eventually expelled.

Out of curiosity, who runs those centers? Whites? Asians? Are they virtue signaling leftists?

Tell me the good things about your state and a couple of the bad things. It's on my list. That and Tennessee. I'm from California but I promise I won't bring California there. I want to leave for a reason.

Every person that I have ever met from Montana was cool ass fuck.

skinwalkers

Don't know it, but I'm very good friends with the real estate guy that literally built Louisville.

Moved from Florida to Tennessee to Kentucky, was eyeing Montana but i have become comfy here in Kentucky. Florida is fucked and tennessee has way more spics and niggers than people let on. I prefer the lush woods over the vast empty plains of montana but i heard great tgings about the state at amren last year.

>he believes in chemtrails
top lol

>Colorado is already lost.
How is Colorado already lost? Its been a swing state for many years and still 70%+ White.

Alcohol and meth parties

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

There aren't any skinwalkers under the big sky. If you'd said werewolves then I'd agree but there aren't any skinwalkers. There is no priest class amongst the dogmen.

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

Ok not to derail the thread too much but let me give you all a peek inside a buddhist community in the US, I'm still on the email list of this one. This email went out a few days ago...

>Hello Friends,

>I wanted to invite you to an upcoming, in-person inclusivity training this April. There is no cost for this training.

>Most of us know that our unconscious biases can affect our perception of Buddha Nature, obscuring what we see and experience in ourselves and others. The realities of race, power, and privilege can create provocative emotional states that, left untended, risk impeding genuine communication, connection, and love.

>Please join us at the (name of community and city) on April 20, 2019, for a one-day retreat/workshop where we will use the Somatic Practice of Pure Awareness, along with other embodied meditation practices, to both ground and provide a container for this exploration.

>In this container, we will examine our biases and our fragility as we discuss how one works with oneself and others when discussing issues of inclusivity and diversity. The day will alternate between experiential exercises, didactic presentation and discussion, formal sitting and “mini-practice interventions”. We will work with what are often challenging emotions and deepen our understanding of how to be an ally in sangha and in the larger world.

>Anyone who has served or is contemplating serving as a volunteer for (name of community) programs is strongly encouraged to attend. Again, there is no cost for this program. Please use the link below to register for this heart-opening event.

--

Now notice that last line... "Anyone who has served or is contemplating serving as a volunteer for (name of community) programs is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to attend."

That is what is known as serious social pressure. Meaning you will have to get on board with this political agenda if you want to be part of this community. Volunteering includes being a group leader.